Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Read more

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#140390 Nov 24, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>That is NOT what I asked. Do you believe that since I completely reject your God that I am going to be sent to hell when I die? Do you think I deserve to be tortured for eternity? Simple yes or no questions, why are they so hard for you to answer?
Your destiny is not in my hands but in yours.

And I have answered your question.

I believe in Revelations 21: 8.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#140391 Nov 24, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I do love those biblical slaves. I especially love to watch the "Christian wiggle" the dance you do when you have no defense for your demon God. I love to have everyone on this site watch you in your idiotic attempts to deny what is clearly written in your immoral holy book. here are two of your most comical denials:
1.) Even though people are bought and made to work, they're not slaves but SERVANTS!!!!
2.) The description if slaves in the bible was a gross error in translation. ONLY the KJV is accurate!!
I do so enjoy your dancing!!!!!
You're so predictable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140392 Nov 24, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text> And just what evidence would you like?
Nothing. Just pointing out that you're an idiot and a hypocrite.

Southern Illinois

#140393 Nov 24, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I do love those biblical slaves. I especially love to watch the "Christian wiggle" the dance you do when you have no defense for your demon God. I love to have everyone on this site watch you in your idiotic attempts to deny what is clearly written in your immoral holy book. here are two of your most comical denials:
1.) Even though people are bought and made to work, they're not slaves but SERVANTS!!!!
2.) The description if slaves in the bible was a gross error in translation. ONLY the KJV is accurate!!
Joseph was a slave. Sold into slavery by his own blood brothers.

And God allowed it to happen.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#140395 Nov 24, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your destiny is not in my hands but in yours.
And I have answered your question.
I believe in Revelations 21: 8.
Your refusal to answer a simple question is very telling to me. Is it that you instinctively know that condemning a person to infinite torture for a finite crime is completely unreasonable and unnecessarily cruel? Again why can't you answer a very simple question based on what you believe to be true? Your shouldn't have a problem wit that, really. Do I DESERVE to be tortured for eternity for rejecting your God? YES or NO. If Yes, then why? Thanks

Southern Illinois

#140396 Nov 24, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
"I do love those biblical slaves."

Does that mean you loved Joseph?

Was Joseph Imhotep of Egypt?
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#140397 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so predictable.
As is your inability to justify your God's immoral instructions.

As they say......"the silence is deafening"

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#140398 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that it is. All you can do is demonstrate your opinion in the matter. Why can't you see that?
No, I have demonstrated it's more peaceful and more secure today than ever. You are just ignoring the facts because it contradicts your bible's whole "end of the world" nonsense.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140399 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Just pointing out that you're an idiot and a hypocrite.
We already knew you have no intention of ever learning anything, you prefer to remain stupid, it's in your nature.

Southern Illinois

#140400 Nov 24, 2012

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#140401 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All relative & opinionated.
Do you want the actual statistics?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140404 Nov 24, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>As is your inability to justify your God's immoral instructions.
As they say......"the silence is deafening"
I know of no immoral instructions....

Who's "they"?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140407 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have demonstrated it's more peaceful and more secure today than ever. You are just ignoring the facts because it contradicts your bible's whole "end of the world" nonsense.
Koder. Damn.

Can you understand that some many it's not "peaceful" right now?

I haven't said ANYTHING about the end of the world, you inserted that. But now I see where your delusions come from.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140408 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
We already knew you have no intention of ever learning anything, you prefer to remain stupid, it's in your nature.
I've forgotten more than you've learned.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140409 Nov 24, 2012
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140410 Nov 24, 2012
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave those, for the last 50 years, he ignored them completely, as usual.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140411 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've forgotten more than you've learned.
Doubtful.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140413 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Koder. Damn.
Can you understand that some many it's not "peaceful" right now?
I haven't said ANYTHING about the end of the world, you inserted that. But now I see where your delusions come from.
That does not contradict what I stated, you don't speak English do you?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140416 Nov 24, 2012
RR, anyone who forgets what they learn has learned less than I have, because I never stop learning. If you can find an excuse to stop learning, then you are an idiot, I will continue to learn until the day I die, where you will have forgotten how to even tie your shoes. For this very reason I can say that I have learned way more than you about everything.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140419 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHHAHA, now that is funny. Coming from you. You are a walking contradiction. you are a boy, not a girl, first contradiction. We saw your video.
Really? Which of my 200 videos? Thank you for supporting my vlog. But alas, I cannot fulfill your fantasies, you may try looking for dating sites that cater to people with your fetish for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 min Ruby88 53,323
sex (May '13) 30 min aby jogja istimewa 111
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 32 min raju 10
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 38 min girls united states 19
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 49 min girls united states 92
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 57 min girls united states 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 1,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 816,921
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 97,948
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 39,937
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 609,713
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oxbow 578,539
More from around the web