Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140224 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Each question such as his, assumed that the girl is normal and not suffering from mental sexual deviations such as homosexuality. Studies report that on average lesbians have 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. Wind blows. I guess if your parents were Vietnamese, then you would have learned that language instead of say Russian.
Why are lesbians having sex with men? Doesn't that mean they're bisexuals then? confused people confuse me!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#140225 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, she means that all normal women are attracted to men. It is called biology and evolution, or x + x or x + y. Notice, only one comes from men and only one comes from females.
Living organisms have no "normal." You should learn some science, it's quite interesting.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#140226 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke? Because of not having a car I buy Starbucks every day, it's one block, that's a city block, from my apartment. Takes me one minute to talk there. I buy food from either the burger joint, Subway, or the pizza place almost every day, depending on how lazy I am, all within 5 minutes of my apartment building's front door. I have four computers, a Playstation, tons of tech gadgets, I lost track of them all. I walk to the Target sometimes just to buy more junk, it's about 30 minutes walking distance from me, you should try some exercise, you'd be less fat.
OMG I was wrong! Starbucks, burgers, pizza, Target AND a Playstation!!!!

Funny, I have all those, too. And an XBOX, XBOX360, Wii, laptop, 4 tv's... AND three vehicles.

You're not broke. You're just poor. Admit it. Your crappy video footage is evidence of a webcam straight outta 1994. Is that part of your "tech stuff"?!? LMAO

Location hidden

#140227 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmh; http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dueling-d...
I'd like to see the comments he/she gets back from some of these people telling they are safe out there on the streets!! What the heck can the thoughts of an ostrich be?
S/he would know. S/he lives in a "real" city.....

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140228 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... bad judge of character, Kitty, I'm a finance manager and getting paid good money, paying off my mortgage and my super is building up. I have 2 children and 6 grandchildren.... why don't you get your knees fixed?
Knee replacement is a worse option, so why should I bother since I can walk? You don't replace a working clock just because the numbers are faded unless you want to.

so, you're a breeder, what's your point?

Location hidden

#140229 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd suggest shut up, there won't be much found telling anyone how safe it is out there.... Just look at the jails and how filled to capacity they are, and the need to build more! Perhaps the thought is that these are gentle peaceful criminals being locked away for more lives than cats have??
Nah! The stats aren't right. Those poor criminals are all wrongly accused......

bleh the liberals & athitards.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140230 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I was wrong! Starbucks, burgers, pizza, Target AND a Playstation!!!!
Funny, I have all those, too. And an XBOX, XBOX360, Wii, laptop, 4 tv's... AND three vehicles.
You're not broke. You're just poor. Admit it. Your crappy video footage is evidence of a webcam straight outta 1994. Is that part of your "tech stuff"?!? LMAO
Way to miss the point. Of course you are only supporting my assertion that this is the best time in all of history to live.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#140231 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called being friendly, lol!
Your assumption is WRONG!!!
Oh Catcher, we don't need to mess with his head, it's already messed up, llllllllllol.
Eagle, drink some tea and think!!!
I do my best thinking on milkshakes.

Location hidden

#140232 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, she means that all normal women are attracted to men. It is called biology and evolution, or x + x or x + y. Notice, only one comes from men and only one comes from females.
well we are, aren't we? I am! That's what Eagle said, but I thought she was messing around. Are you trying to confuse me?

Biology I get, but everyone has their own choice.

Location hidden

#140233 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Knee replacement is a worse option, so why should I bother since I can walk? You don't replace a working clock just because the numbers are faded unless you want to.
so, you're a breeder, what's your point?
2 kids constitues a breeder?

Well, I guess so. To someone like you, a 40 year old virgin.

Location hidden

#140234 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to miss the point. Of course you are only supporting my assertion that this is the best time in all of history to live.
Do you understand that opinion is relative?

Location hidden

#140235 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>So, why did you post "catcher" and then post "Catcher". One way would be abnormal, if you were taught a certain way.
Also, anyone can use a language translater and learn about Indian cultures. When you submit to fakes and liars, like Catcher, you become a projection of what they are known to be.
oh, I sometimes forget to use capitals.

But I came from pakistan forum, If you really want you can check, Harminder and his bullies have even copied my name and are making fun of other posters by using my style of writing.

Location hidden

#140236 Nov 23, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I do mine on beer.

Speaking of which, it's already 6!!!!

Location hidden

#140237 Nov 23, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmmmm, what flavor?

Guess what I have to tell you?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#140238 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US, I mentioned that part.
errr;

"Then explain why this is the most peaceful and secure time in all of history to live. Go ahead, what's the reason, if all these "freaks" took over, then how to you justify saying it's a bad thing? "

All of history and no mention of the US? Perhaps you need to read what you have written to refresh your little memory?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#140239 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! The stats aren't right. Those poor criminals are all wrongly accused......
bleh the liberals & athitards.
ahhh..... of course! That explains that down pat LOL

Location hidden

#140240 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I sometimes forget to use capitals.
But I came from pakistan forum, If you really want you can check, Harminder and his bullies have even copied my name and are making fun of other posters by using my style of writing.
I still haven't figured out why we all bother with this Topix crap.

Location hidden

#140241 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>errr;
"Then explain why this is the most peaceful and secure time in all of history to live. Go ahead, what's the reason, if all these "freaks" took over, then how to you justify saying it's a bad thing? "
All of history and no mention of the US? Perhaps you need to read what you have written to refresh your little memory?
S/he keeps s/his memory on circa 1983 floppy discs. That's the "tech stuff" to s/him.

Location hidden

#140242 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>That was mean. When you associate with a known mental deviant, like Catcher, then you should expect to be lumped into his cull. Catcher is no where close to being friendly.
You are posting to Eagle12, and Catcher has harassed him for 3 months now.
Would you consider a poster, who is nice to others, but nasty to you, nice or nasty?
I was just joking with Eagle, he knows I'm not mean to anyone, don't you Eagle? You do know that I'm only messin' with you?

Catcher and Eagle are grown men, they can sort this out themselves, I'm not getting invloved. I was just joking, sorry!

Location hidden

#140243 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh..... of course! That explains that down pat LOL
LMAO!

It's kinda like how the evil Christians are working so hard at keeping down the honest, hard working atheists....

One for the money.
Two for the show.
Three to get ready.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 542,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 739,607
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 259,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min lisw 173,712
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 30 min girls united states 168
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 40 min Rachael13 1,856
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min Remnant of 144000 38,709
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 601,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••