Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#140206 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
You are currently more likely to die of a heart attack from eating too much or falling in your kitchen than you are from ever being attacked in the US.
You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to be robbed by force.
It is more probable that you will be harmed by a family member in a domestic dispute than from a stranger in the US.
These are just the fun statistics too.

I would imagine location, location and location have much influence on those statistics.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#140207 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You should learn how to cook LOL
I know how to cook, use to have a career doing that. But why should I cook when I can pay someone else to do it for me?

Why don't you get a real career so you can pay someone else to cook as well?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140208 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmh; http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dueling-d...
I'd like to see the comments he/she gets back from some of these people telling they are safe out there on the streets!! What the heck can the thoughts of an ostrich be?
So, some places are still dangerous, I didn't say that there was complete peace in the world. You still cannot counter what I did state, and all evidence you present only supports my assertion.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#140209 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi gorgeous!! What? Can't I even compliment myself? lol.
Nothing like a man calling himself gorgeous. Opps, I said I would play along.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#140210 Nov 23, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to drag.
In a Vette.
Strange , I know a woman named Yvette Clement.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140211 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"meaningless shit"? Has that been your sex life?
(You need America...)
Virgin, duh! How can I have a sex life?

I'm talking about my platonic relationships and men trying it on with me, without my permission. If I don't feel the love then all that stuff is meaningless shit!! Why would I sleep with someone who's only interested in sex? hmmmmm, is he going to stay with me forever? Is he going to pay me a million pounds? well, then why would I? If I find a guy who could do either of those things then I would, but until then I'm going to be patient for a few more years. I want the best!!!

Maybe I do! Do American men really love women from the bottom of their hearts? Are they faithful?

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#140212 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle, you know 0! you have very bad perception!
I'm me and he is he!
I shall go under the assumption you both are the same. You both seem to take on the same causes and admire each other greatly. That's called self love.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140213 Nov 23, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine location, location and location have much influence on those statistics.
In the US, I mentioned that part.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#140214 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
A beautiful, young and attractive woman in her 20ís is going to be consumed by boyfriends,
Guess again.

Location hidden

#140215 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a man calling himself gorgeous. Opps, I said I would play along.
You silly dummy, I'm not catcher, I'm really who I say I am! Think about it! Can Catcher speak punjabi/hindi does he know anything about sikhism or indian culture?

Location hidden

#140216 Nov 23, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again.
lol, you mean women instead of men?

Location hidden

#140217 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall go under the assumption you both are the same. You both seem to take on the same causes and admire each other greatly. That's called self love.
It's called being friendly, lol!

Your assumption is WRONG!!!

Oh Catcher, we don't need to mess with his head, it's already messed up, llllllllllol.

Eagle, drink some tea and think!!!

Location hidden

#140219 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossible. Rednecks don't play nice.....
You better learn or I'll just keep showing you the colour cards, it's up to you!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#140222 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how to cook, use to have a career doing that. But why should I cook when I can pay someone else to do it for me?
Why don't you get a real career so you can pay someone else to cook as well?
LOL.... bad judge of character, Kitty, I'm a finance manager and getting paid good money, paying off my mortgage and my super is building up. I have 2 children and 6 grandchildren.... why don't you get your knees fixed?

Location hidden

#140224 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Each question such as his, assumed that the girl is normal and not suffering from mental sexual deviations such as homosexuality. Studies report that on average lesbians have 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. Wind blows. I guess if your parents were Vietnamese, then you would have learned that language instead of say Russian.
Why are lesbians having sex with men? Doesn't that mean they're bisexuals then? confused people confuse me!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140225 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, she means that all normal women are attracted to men. It is called biology and evolution, or x + x or x + y. Notice, only one comes from men and only one comes from females.
Living organisms have no "normal." You should learn some science, it's quite interesting.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#140226 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke? Because of not having a car I buy Starbucks every day, it's one block, that's a city block, from my apartment. Takes me one minute to talk there. I buy food from either the burger joint, Subway, or the pizza place almost every day, depending on how lazy I am, all within 5 minutes of my apartment building's front door. I have four computers, a Playstation, tons of tech gadgets, I lost track of them all. I walk to the Target sometimes just to buy more junk, it's about 30 minutes walking distance from me, you should try some exercise, you'd be less fat.
OMG I was wrong! Starbucks, burgers, pizza, Target AND a Playstation!!!!

Funny, I have all those, too. And an XBOX, XBOX360, Wii, laptop, 4 tv's... AND three vehicles.

You're not broke. You're just poor. Admit it. Your crappy video footage is evidence of a webcam straight outta 1994. Is that part of your "tech stuff"?!? LMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140227 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmh; http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dueling-d...
I'd like to see the comments he/she gets back from some of these people telling they are safe out there on the streets!! What the heck can the thoughts of an ostrich be?
S/he would know. S/he lives in a "real" city.....

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140228 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... bad judge of character, Kitty, I'm a finance manager and getting paid good money, paying off my mortgage and my super is building up. I have 2 children and 6 grandchildren.... why don't you get your knees fixed?
Knee replacement is a worse option, so why should I bother since I can walk? You don't replace a working clock just because the numbers are faded unless you want to.

so, you're a breeder, what's your point?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#140229 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd suggest shut up, there won't be much found telling anyone how safe it is out there.... Just look at the jails and how filled to capacity they are, and the need to build more! Perhaps the thought is that these are gentle peaceful criminals being locked away for more lives than cats have??
Nah! The stats aren't right. Those poor criminals are all wrongly accused......

bleh the liberals & athitards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessari... 779,283
Everybody know that moroccan people have the b... 25 min blackgirl 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Pegasus 265,592
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 34 min blackafricanmen 19
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 59 min pusherman_ 22
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 560,750
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr chie rocco 119,700
Moses never existed 2 hr KiMare 862
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Qu_innocence 605,392
More from around the web