Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Vancouver, Canada

#140182 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man do you love to role play as women. Do you dress in drag too?
I used to drag.

In a Vette.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140183 Nov 23, 2012
Adam wrote:
Clementia wrote:
"This country really needs to do something about the fanatic muslims!!!"
It never will. The polticians are terrified of being accused of racism. Any criticism of islam will get jumped on by the media and they will be accused of islamophobia.
I hate the word islamophobia, it makes me sound like the crazy one!

The politicians are dumb, first they don't say anything and then when they do, it is racist. For crying out loud, they have to do something or things are going to get so bad.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#140184 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how you know he is a closeted homosexual.
Do you have proof or is this just a libelous assault on your part?
Why would calling somebody homosexual be considered libelous?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#140185 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell these people they have nothing to fear....
https://www.google.com.au/search...
And I don't think they'll believe you either!!!
You are a moron, that's all. You just can't stop being taken in by sensationalism, you have to have something to be afraid of, even if you make it up, that's why you had to make up "hell" and all that junk, to keep you scared. Doomsday conspiracy theories are as old as religion itself, and just as much based on mythology.

People die, but only a few hundred thousand years ago you were lucky to live to 18 years old, now most people live past 80.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#140186 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really like reading more into everything than is posted.
You mean you're too cocky to admit your err.....

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140187 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of driving?
Girl killed in school bus shooting | Video | Reuters.com
www.reuters.com/video/.../girl-killed-in-scho...
2 days ago ... old girl was shot and killed on a private bus heading to school.... has been taken into custody after shooting the girl on the way to school
Did you know that three kids died in my high school during the four years I was there? That's one school, four years, three deaths, and all results of being in fights, except one that was the result of sports. One death in millions of schools during one year .... not bad odds.

Location hidden

#140188 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the internet, and live in a real city, why do I need a car?
What the f_ck does having the Internet or not have to do with you not having a car?!

A real city? um... vs one of them fake cities?

You don't have a car. You're broke. Admit it.

Location hidden

#140189 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of driving?
Girl killed in school bus shooting | Video | Reuters.com
www.reuters.com/video/.../girl-killed-in-scho...
2 days ago ... old girl was shot and killed on a private bus heading to school.... has been taken into custody after shooting the girl on the way to school
Koder would say that it's safer to drive now more than ever....

What a dumb ass s/he is.

Location hidden

#140190 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me's think you are Catcher.
A beautiful, young and attractive woman in her 20s is going to be consumed by boyfriends, and life in general. At least that is what I believe.
You take on the same causes as Catcher which sort of gives you away. Also taking in the fact he loves to pretend he is a woman.
No, I'm not.

You are absolutely right, but those men only want my body and the same meaningless shit gets boring, so I've decided to take a break!

what causes? huh huh huh?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140191 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you're too cocky to admit your err.....
Point out where you get "I'm scared" from? Go ahead, if you are going to lie you may as well get use to being called on it.

Location hidden

#140192 Nov 23, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would calling somebody homosexual be considered libelous?
Libelous. New word for Redneck.

:)

Thanks RiversideTam!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#140193 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that three kids died in my high school during the four years I was there? That's one school, four years, three deaths, and all results of being in fights, except one that was the result of sports. One death in millions of schools during one year .... not bad odds.
errr... unless I am mistaken, your photo (if it is you) shows you were at school some time ago! No, I didn't know 3 kids died in fights at your school, but can you guess how many kids died while I was at school? 1 in primary school, putting up Christmas lights that were defected!! Nothing much to do with cyber bullying and suicide, is it?

Location hidden

#140194 Nov 23, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi me.
I say we mess with Eagle's head.
Let's make it spin like a fundie top!
Hi gorgeous!! What? Can't I even compliment myself? lol.

Location hidden

#140195 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not.
You are absolutely right, but those men only want my body and the same meaningless shit gets boring, so I've decided to take a break!
what causes? huh huh huh?
"meaningless shit"? Has that been your sex life?

(You need America...)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140196 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f_ck does having the Internet or not have to do with you not having a car?!
A real city? um... vs one of them fake cities?
You don't have a car. You're broke. Admit it.
Broke? Because of not having a car I buy Starbucks every day, it's one block, that's a city block, from my apartment. Takes me one minute to talk there. I buy food from either the burger joint, Subway, or the pizza place almost every day, depending on how lazy I am, all within 5 minutes of my apartment building's front door. I have four computers, a Playstation, tons of tech gadgets, I lost track of them all. I walk to the Target sometimes just to buy more junk, it's about 30 minutes walking distance from me, you should try some exercise, you'd be less fat.

Location hidden

#140197 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Point out where you get "I'm scared" from? Go ahead, if you are going to lie you may as well get use to being called on it.
Hey (wo)man, you're the one saying how its safer now than ever before.....

And you're implying its because you think there are more atheists now than ever before....

I'm calling you out on that nonsense. Put up or shut up.

Location hidden

#140198 Nov 23, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man!
(I think.)
Am I right, Clementine?
You sure are! I very hot one too!! ;)

#140199 Nov 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Koder would say that it's safer to drive now more than ever....
What a dumb ass s/he is.
mmmh; http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dueling-d...

I'd like to see the comments he/she gets back from some of these people telling they are safe out there on the streets!! What the heck can the thoughts of an ostrich be?

#140200 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke? Because of not having a car I buy Starbucks every day, it's one block, that's a city block, from my apartment. Takes me one minute to talk there. I buy food from either the burger joint, Subway, or the pizza place almost every day, depending on how lazy I am, all within 5 minutes of my apartment building's front door. I have four computers, a Playstation, tons of tech gadgets, I lost track of them all. I walk to the Target sometimes just to buy more junk, it's about 30 minutes walking distance from me, you should try some exercise, you'd be less fat.
You should learn how to cook LOL

Location hidden

#140201 Nov 23, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can play along as long as you know I know.:)
Eagle, you know 0! you have very bad perception!

I'm me and he is he!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 744,472
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 545,260
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 min Paul is dead 2,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min KiMare 95,774
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 22 min Niko 50
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 28 min Bev Jamison 1,553
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 260,279
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min lil whispers 601,452
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE