Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 244893 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#135848 Nov 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all the posters guys?
yes, always.

Man City does anything else than draw tonight and it's over!

Ajax FTW!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#135849 Nov 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay guys.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#135850 Nov 6, 2012
Eviction notice:

You ain't got to go home, but you got to get the Hell outta here.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#135851 Nov 6, 2012
This thread will self destruct in...

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#135852 Nov 6, 2012
If Obama wins, I'll leave the thread open.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#135853 Nov 6, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok, he doing a tremendous job of showing everyone exactly why religion is so divisive. He's only helping the Atheists cause by demonstrating why religion is so poisonous. Here we have someone who has never met me, know absolutely nothing about me, yet condemns me to death. I'm sure further investigating would find my death is not all he wishes for, but eternal torment as well. I could be the most loving father, devoted husband, giving to charity, going out of my way to help the less fortunate, but because i don't belong to his exclusive club, and don't follow this clubs rules, he wishes the worst that could be wished for, another human beings death. It only helps me solidify the fact that religion poisons everything.
My good Doctor,

Anger is something everyone experiences. I apologize for my fellow believer who made a distasteful statement. You are not our enemy but a fellow American. Not just any American but a living historical icon.

I would love for you to write a book about your career. I know it’s time consuming. Oh the stories you could tell us about those years in the band and playing on stage. Some of which you have already shared with us.

Back to the subject of religion. It makes people very passionate. Even Peter the disciple of Jesus cut off the ear of a Roman Soldier in anger. He didn’t intend on cutting off his ear but was trying to cut off his head and missed. Jesus very calmly picked up the ear and placed it back on the soldiers head.

Forgive us my Dear Doctor. For we are but flesh and blood. You have the right to freedom and the right to believe as you so desire. I would never want to take that away from you.[tipping hat].

Dear

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#135854 Nov 6, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
If Obama wins, I'll leave the thread open.
If President Obama wins, I shall love him like I have these past four years. If the Governor wins I shall also love and support him. May God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#135855 Nov 6, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>If President Obama wins, I shall love him like I have these past four years. If the Governor wins I shall also love and support him. May God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
May the people's will be done, as it never has before.

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#135856 Nov 6, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, always.
Man City does anything else than draw tonight and it's over!
Ajax FTW!
Yeah but I have priorities.

We have a most important election here.

Critical for generations to come.

It has to do with the U.S. Supreme Court. There will be vacancies, and the appointments will be critical.

Sacramento, CA

#135857 Nov 6, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
My good Doctor,
Anger is something everyone experiences. I apologize for my fellow believer who made a distasteful statement. You are not our enemy but a fellow American. Not just any American but a living historical icon.
I would love for you to write a book about your career. I know it’s time consuming. Oh the stories you could tell us about those years in the band and playing on stage. Some of which you have already shared with us.
Back to the subject of religion. It makes people very passionate. Even Peter the disciple of Jesus cut off the ear of a Roman Soldier in anger. He didn’t intend on cutting off his ear but was trying to cut off his head and missed. Jesus very calmly picked up the ear and placed it back on the soldiers head.
Forgive us my Dear Doctor. For we are but flesh and blood. You have the right to freedom and the right to believe as you so desire. I would never want to take that away from you.[tipping hat].
Dear
Dude, Van Gogh cut off his own ear.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#135858 Nov 6, 2012
I think Mitt Romney should win, coz he knows how to have fun and dance! lllllol

Sacramento, CA

#135859 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
I think Mitt Romney should win, coz he knows how to have fun and dance! lllllol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yTCRwi71_nsXX
Then let's bring back Bill Clinton.

He REALLY knows how to have fun.

Location hidden

#135860 Nov 6, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>07Nov12.....
.....You are celebrating 'BonFire Night' and you really don't know da 'foxyGuy'!!!!!!!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I know who Guy fawkes is, but nope never called him foxy, lol. everyone seems to hate him around here, i know some other names for him but i don't think i should same them on here!:)

Location hidden

#135861 Nov 6, 2012
timn17 wrote:
Clementia, the magnet thing was a joke. Don't do that.
You can try reversing the polarity on your tv. That always seems to work.
really? what do you take me for? think before you answer, donkey!:)

how do i do that? what does that do? thanks!

Location hidden

#135862 Nov 6, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>07Nov12.....
.....In this day and age whereas home TV is the 'mainStay' of entertainment in one's life....you are either very mean, tight, frugal, living in a dumpster or ALL four.
Ps:....Get a life and buy a FlatScreen with all da bells and whistles and signUP to some local TV station and start viewing and listening to what is going on in the WholewideWorld...other than the Soaps and Hillbilly reality shows you fill your schidt-for-brains with.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Be nice dear, lightbeamrider was only giving me advice, i do have a brain of my own u know! give me some credit! lol.:)

@lightbeamrider...i don't waste money either, some people just throw it away like rubbish even when they don't have much. but there r somethings i like to spend money on and one of them is a big 52inch flat plasma tv! i think sometimes u can treat yourself, i'm not going to spend a £1000 every day! but thanks for the advice!

Location hidden

#135863 Nov 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's bring back Bill Clinton.
He REALLY knows how to have fun.
yesssssssssssssssss! plsssssss! he was my favourite president in the universe!!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#135864 Nov 6, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Thanks for proving me right.
<quoted text>
07Nov12.....

.....'schmuck' thou arth.

Got those lampShades from Christian skins, didJa!!!....Thought so.

Ps:...and den sum toooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#135865 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's a person with a very guilty conscious who wants to hide their burial place from society in general. Kaitlyn must have more than a few enemies who would love to dance on his grave. I wouldn't mind joining them, naked... under the moon, hooting and howling.
xD
07Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah was so right to say so long ago dat you are a schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....and den sum toooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#135866 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You have a special night for a bonfire?
07Nov12.....

.....Yeah.

..Tell'em all about it Clementia.

How dey roundUP all da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists...then tie dem to stakes driven into da ground, encircle'em vit lottsa wood, and tires (like dey do in Africa...go ask Tarzan), douse it all vit gasoline and 'Voila', before you can say 'Bob's yer Uncle', ya gotta real 'kaBob' smellin' da high heavens. Sure beats da smell of schidt.....which caused 'sickMickJackson' to wear a mask when went to Africa 'in search' of his roooooots.'Kunte-Kinte' anybody.

By da vey, Diana Ross while visiting, turned Tail and ran home.

Ps:....It's finger-Lickin' good toooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#135867 Nov 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
07Nov12.....

.....No.

Ps:....But a lotta dem are 'gays'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 599,789
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min PELE78 864,890
Invaders from Mars 28 min Saffron Blues 9
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 32 min Saffron Blues 15
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 36 min Saffron Blues 18
9/11&bin 36 min REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 40,885
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 11 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web