Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258473 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#135887 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm goign to laugh if Romney takes the lead! You guys really want Obama to win? i thought u guys didn't like him?
I don't like Obama that much, but I want him to win.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#135888 Nov 6, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Obama that much, but I want him to win.
i think he is going to win anyway.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#135889 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks! you're not late, some strange people who don't want to let me go to sleep at still at it with the fireworks!
so do u now believe i'm a girl?
No, cause the British don't say Happy Guy Fawkes Day. Guy was a traitor.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#135890 Nov 6, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
My good Doctor,
Anger is something everyone experiences. I apologize for my fellow believer who made a distasteful statement. You are not our enemy but a fellow American. Not just any American but a living historical icon.
I would love for you to write a book about your career. I know it’s time consuming. Oh the stories you could tell us about those years in the band and playing on stage. Some of which you have already shared with us.
Back to the subject of religion. It makes people very passionate. Even Peter the disciple of Jesus cut off the ear of a Roman Soldier in anger. He didn’t intend on cutting off his ear but was trying to cut off his head and missed. Jesus very calmly picked up the ear and placed it back on the soldiers head.
Forgive us my Dear Doctor. For we are but flesh and blood. You have the right to freedom and the right to believe as you so desire. I would never want to take that away from you.[tipping hat].
Dear
Who is blacklagoon? I'm curious. You seem almost reverent.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#135891 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
really? what do you take me for? think before you answer, donkey!:)
how do i do that? what does that do? thanks!
Well, there are several ways. But if my sources are correct, it will instantly solve your problem.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#135892 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm goign to laugh if Romney takes the lead! You guys really want Obama to win? i thought u guys didn't like him?
What guys?

Location hidden

#135893 Nov 6, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
No, cause the British don't say Happy Guy Fawkes Day. Guy was a traitor.
llllllllllol i wasn't paying attention, that don't count! i never once said happy Guy Fawkes day, i just said happy bonfire night! lol i could have found that out from the internet if i was eagle! u soooooo silly!

u any good at science? needed help!

Location hidden

#135894 Nov 6, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there are several ways. But if my sources are correct, it will instantly solve your problem.
you're messing with me aren't u? i knew it! dw i'm going to get new one, thanks for help!

Location hidden

#135895 Nov 6, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What guys?
tide, catcher, eagle etc.....those guys who i talk to everyday. i don't talk to u and u don't talk to me, so u not one of those 'guys'. u want me to include u in 'guys'? lol save yourself, run!!!!! hehehehee

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#135897 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
tide, catcher, eagle etc.....those guys who i talk to everyday. i don't talk to u and u don't talk to me, so u not one of those 'guys'. u want me to include u in 'guys'? lol save yourself, run!!!!! hehehehee
You can call him Aero.

Or you can call him Batty.

He's one of us guys.

You may talk with him.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#135898 Nov 6, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If President Obama wins, I shall love him like I have these past four years. If the Governor wins I shall also love and support him. May God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
In other words, you don't care who's in charge or what happens anywhere because you think Santa Claus is in charge. Smart, that explains why you're all failing at everything, you can't even be bothered to care.

Location hidden

#135899 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he is going to win anyway.
I'll have to check the news to see if they're making a prediction yet. I've been busy all day.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#135900 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
llllllllllol i wasn't paying attention, that don't count! i never once said happy Guy Fawkes day, i just said happy bonfire night! lol i could have found that out from the internet if i was eagle! u soooooo silly!
Yeah, I hear You?

Location hidden

#135901 Nov 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call him Aero.
He's one of us guys.
You may talk with him.
Oh, thank you ever so much, my lord. llllol! i was going to talk to him, i didn't know i needed your permission!

batty means gay in England! hehehehehe u want to get me in trouble don't u!!

Location hidden

#135902 Nov 6, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I hear You?
what, is that a question?

u know about biology and chemistry syllabus taught in uk at KS3&4?

Location hidden

#135903 Nov 6, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to check the news to see if they're making a prediction yet. I've been busy all day.
I'm only predicting too lol, they saying it's close tho but i don't understand too much!

awwwwww poor tide doesn't even have time for news, such a hard worker!!!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#135904 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>tide, catcher, eagle etc.....those guys who i talk to everyday. i don't talk to u and u don't talk to me, so u not one of those 'guys'. u want me to include u in 'guys'? lol save yourself, run!!!!! hehehehee
Yeah, I'm one of "those guys". Lol.

I like Obama. IMO, he's very sincere in wanting to make this country what it should be.

Romney just wants to take care of his business buddies and push his religion. His vp choice is even worse in that regard.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#135905 Nov 6, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can call him Aero.

He's one of us guys.

You may talk with him.
A-yup.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#135906 Nov 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>llllllllllol i wasn't paying attention, that don't count! i never once said happy Guy Fawkes day, i just said happy bonfire night! lol i could have found that out from the internet if i was eagle! u soooooo silly!

What kind of science help?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#135907 Nov 6, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to check the news to see if they're making a prediction yet. I've been busy all day.
Kentucky is 70/30 in favor of Romney.

Seems IQ is a factor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 min ChromiuMan 6,228
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Clearwater 110,169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min presidentialwhakker 675,528
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min gabhomo 982,210
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 57 min exhib 8
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 1 hr stirringYTube 1
Call for Gov Asa Hutchinson To Resign 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,738
More from around the web