Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#135775 Nov 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>06Nov12.....
.....A large percentage of the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists hereIN have NO idea what BonFire Night is all about....let alone the person it pertains to and especially Why.
Ps: There is NO repainMan on TOPIX Forums....but there is an Administration Dept where you can register a complaing. Do you know how to do that. If not, ask BobLoblah and BobLoblah can assist you in filing a 'report'.
Happy BonFire Night to you tooooooooooooooooooo.....foxyg uy.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
who's foxyguy?

nooooo silly i was asking is anyone on topix a tv repair expert! my tv broken and they said it's going to cost £250 to fix it, so i wanted advice what to do!

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#135776 Nov 5, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I realize she is an Atheist and stands on the opposite of where I stand. But I still love her as I do several of the Atheist on this thread. Nightserf is also another one of my favorites as also the good Doctor Lagoon. There are others who are just good people.
Now I will admit there are some here who have the mind of a goat. I would much rather have a decent and more respectful debate. But some require a more aggressive approach.
I hope you stay around and make some adjustments. I know Atheist can be loved and love. Others, the buttheads, well we know how to deal with them.
Uhm...debate...?

:p

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#135777 Nov 5, 2012
Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>This is the face of Hiding
That's like 5 posts addressed to me on this page alone and who knows how many posts about me to other people.

Glad you read each and every word I type. Keep it up! You might learn by osmosis.

ilii

Location hidden

#135778 Nov 5, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always very helpful to relay the symptoms of the problem you are having. Things don't work in a lot of ways.
First. Is power getting to the TV set? Does anything on it light up?
If not, plug something that works in the outlet and see if it is live. If it isn't, that is an excellent reason for the TV not working. Check your breakers or any extension cords.
If the TV has something lit, but doesn't turn on, then it can be a variety of things. Is it connected to a satellite dish, cable box, VCR or something? Are you on the right channel? Can you access the menu screen of the TV? Try disconnecting from the box and see if it powers up. Especially if it plugs into the box for power. Some do that and the remote gets messed up if you have separate remotes for the TV and box.
Tell us just where the problem begins. How far do you get before it goes bazook? The brand and model would be good, too.
BTW, I am also an amateur gynecologist, but that would require a house call. You are kind of out of my service area, though.
shut it dear! i don't need a gynaecologist, trust me! but i was looking for a psychologist!

i'll msg u about my tv model and other info!

Location hidden

#135779 Nov 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Yeah. And don't forget dat.
Ps:.....BobLoblah Rules.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
oh dear me! BobLoblah do u know how many christians u will offend by saying that? they said i'm going to hell, i don't think they going to be to happy about u saying that!

and anyway i don't understand how i am one?

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#135780 Nov 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a pistol and blast your head off. It's quick, cheap , and will relieve you from your agonizing affliction of atheism.
Just take a saw and saw your own head off, it slow and cheap
ad will relieve us from your agonizing affliction of stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#135781 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>So, maybe you should sale your house and move to Mississipi and give the rest away.$200k for a house in most of the world is considered wealthy. Also, I paid $1.1 for my house, they were initially asking $1.39. I placed my offer when they were at $1.2. I put work into the house. At the time, an average house in LA Country waas $540 and in Orange County $575k. Average.
What amazes me is this, since July 2012, GK, Oscar, Martin, me, whatever have had your back. Hiding, Lesbo, OCB, Catcher, Tide, etc. jave trashed you and continue to. I still get your back, when you are facing Christ BUT YOU GET PISSED over 6 days and like 6,000 years and all that heat you send this way and not there way. ODD.
Eagle12 is an elderly gentleman and since he won't cow to them they are attacking him. Thye have no respect and he is a grandfather.
Lately, you have been attacking all the Christians and you sit back and can not even get Eagle's back. What gives? If you can not stand up for God's house, then why should they enter into it.
Also, I respect your ranch and your house,$200k in most areas outside of California, the coastal regions and western areas is chill.
Nano and a couple of other Christians have confronted them about their abuse and stalking of yellodog aka pattycake. This has gone on for over 2 years, including attacking her mom at a hospital. This is what brought me here in April 2012. These people have been Happy Lesbo, Catcher, Hiding, boooots, Kaitlin, Tide, and kittenkoder.
You can find them harassing on:
So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear? http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...
They are non-stop attacking United in Faith.
So, excuse me, if I have an attitude about 6 to 10 people attacking a female Christian?
How have you had anybodies back since July 2012 IF you just singed up? LIAR...You know that we all know who you are. You attack females on here every chance you get so suck up your whining and grow a set..Jerk

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#135782 Nov 5, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wait how is this line up?
No Doubt U2 can KISS my Christhole!
Tell me that wouldn't make for an epic concert
t-shirt!
<quoted text>
Even better.

Location hidden

#135783 Nov 5, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I use 5.56 caseless.
Smarty.

Location hidden

#135784 Nov 5, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always very helpful to relay the symptoms of the problem you are having. Things don't work in a lot of ways.
First. Is power getting to the TV set? Does anything on it light up?
If not, plug something that works in the outlet and see if it is live. If it isn't, that is an excellent reason for the TV not working. Check your breakers or any extension cords.
If the TV has something lit, but doesn't turn on, then it can be a variety of things. Is it connected to a satellite dish, cable box, VCR or something? Are you on the right channel? Can you access the menu screen of the TV? Try disconnecting from the box and see if it powers up. Especially if it plugs into the box for power. Some do that and the remote gets messed up if you have separate remotes for the TV and box.
Tell us just where the problem begins. How far do you get before it goes bazook? The brand and model would be good, too.
BTW, I am also an amateur gynecologist, but that would require a house call. You are kind of out of my service area, though.
You forgot to tell her to run a magnet over the screen.

Location hidden

#135786 Nov 5, 2012
Clementia, the magnet thing was a joke. Don't do that.

You can try reversing the polarity on your tv. That always seems to work.

Location hidden

#135789 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah, and this is you attacking Nano and being a troll. They need your troll help over on the Gay Thread, they are looking for YD so you all can stalk her more. Funny, YD leaves and you all are suddenly not there.
Aren't you overdue for some self flagellation? You owe twenty extra lashes for your bad behavior on topix.

Location hidden

#135792 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>No one has to go to hell. Hell is a life choice proposition, not a death journey requirement.
Hell doesn't exist. It's a sick, archaic fear mongering fantasy used to scare people into converting.

I remember when I was little I was brought to a play at the local church right around halloween. It featured several scenes - all of them focused on a family or group of friends. Typically, most of the family/group were believers, while the rest either were not, or were experiencing a short moment of doubt. The believers would become concerned and try to bring the heathen back to the light, and always at that moment tragedy would strike. They would all die. The entire family would appear at the gates of heaven, happy to have arrived, only for the doubters to be torn away from their loved ones by demons and dragged down to hell. The lesson was clear - never entertain any beliefs other than christianity, because you might die suddenly and then go to hell; and worse yet, your family will instantly forget about you and trot happily up the stairs to heaven. It was terrifying for young children. Do you think such a thing is appropriate?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135793 Nov 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
who's foxyguy?
nooooo silly i was asking is anyone on topix a tv repair expert! my tv broken and they said it's going to cost £250 to fix it, so i wanted advice what to do!
I went to a used store and bought a 25 inch for 14 dollars american. if it's not flat screen they are practically giving them away. Got a Sony in my bedroom. Weighs a ton but has a good picture and a remote. Not a flat screen. Good enough for me. I priced falt screens here. Around 300 dollars. They way i look at it i saved 285 dollars by purchasing a TV from the used store. It is what i have always watched anyway.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#135794 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah, and this is you attacking Nano and being a troll. They need your troll help over on the Gay Thread, they are looking for YD so you all can stalk her more. Funny, YD leaves and you all are suddenly not there.
'

Your definition of attack and the definition of attack in reality vary greatly.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#135795 Nov 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....BobLoblah 'seldom' responds to anyOne with a moniker in BLACK which includes you, you unReal member of TOPIX Forums.
Ps:....Your very response hereWith is hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.
...you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs...a schidt-for-brains.
..and den sum tooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
No I didn't think you could show me what I asked. You run like a scared little girl when I ask you to demonstrate where I have been hateful and hypocritical. Your phony accent and idiotic posts give you away. You're most likely an uneducated young person hiding behind a phony persona. Do what you do best, tuck your cowardly tail between your legs and run away. LOL
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#135797 Nov 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a pistol and blast your head off. It's quick, cheap , and will relieve you from your agonizing affliction of atheism.
Oh, its you, the COWARDLY CHRISTIAN, the one who has absolutely no answers when asked about your delusional beliefs. God hates a coward, or so I've been told. I think he's pissed at you for NOT defending him against us vicious Atheists.

You know you're in violation of the laws God set before you don't you. First Peter 3:15-----"Be ever ready to provide the explanation for the faith that you have."

Now be a good little Christian, and go run and hide, before the big bad Atheists eats you for dinner!!!

BTW Your God kills little babies and destroys unborn fetuses. How does it feel to worship a baby killer??

Care to defend your God?.........No.....Nothing... .......Yeah, I thought so!!!
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#135798 Nov 5, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's over the line my friend, way over the line. We are free people with the right to believe what we will.
The good Doctor has his right as we do to believe as he desires. That is freedom. I hope you refrain from such statements.
It's ok, he doing a tremendous job of showing everyone exactly why religion is so divisive. He's only helping the Atheists cause by demonstrating why religion is so poisonous. Here we have someone who has never met me, know absolutely nothing about me, yet condemns me to death. I'm sure further investigating would find my death is not all he wishes for, but eternal torment as well. I could be the most loving father, devoted husband, giving to charity, going out of my way to help the less fortunate, but because i don't belong to his exclusive club, and don't follow this clubs rules, he wishes the worst that could be wished for, another human beings death. It only helps me solidify the fact that religion poisons everything.

Chicago, IL

#135799 Nov 5, 2012
I think you are onto something. Bob tries way to hard to conceal himself/herself with the writing of the date all crazy, the exaggerated misspelling of words to try to imitate a foreigners accent as if should someone's accent pronounce think link dink they would also spell it that way.

I think Bob is an atheist's sock puppet trying to make Christians look bad.
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't think you could show me what I asked. You run like a scared little girl when I ask you to demonstrate where I have been hateful and hypocritical. Your phony accent and idiotic posts give you away. You're most likely an uneducated young person hiding behind a phony persona. Do what you do best, tuck your cowardly tail between your legs and run away. LOL

Location hidden

#135800 Nov 5, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I think you are onto something. Bob tries way to hard to conceal himself/herself with the writing of the date all crazy, the exaggerated misspelling of words to try to imitate a foreigners accent as if should someone's accent pronounce think link dink they would also spell it that way.
I think Bob is an atheist's sock puppet trying to make Christians look bad.
<quoted text>
That would explain a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Sherlayne 574,601
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Antique Annie 608,309
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 269,114
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Liam 39,671
Wife chops off cheating husbandís penis, twice 34 min suzan2012 1
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 50 min philileZZ5 209
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr skanky woman 1,019
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Huh 810,675
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 13 hr busted 165
More from around the web