Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134954 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, doll. Some people are incapable of empathy, something is wrong with their brain ..
lol. hey sweetie it's always lovely to see u, i love cats u see and i think the cat in you pic is beautiful it's soooo cute it makes me happy!:)
KJV

United States

#134955 Nov 3, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it! You have no idea why things need wings to fly!

Hint: It's not angels holding things to the planet.
Ballooning spider don't have wings
Flying squirrels don't have wings.
There are many more that fly with out wings.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#134956 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you noticed the similarities? What exactly did I do wrong? Was it my cool, methodical mind or my sexual innuendos ??..
.. is it wise to exhibit an ass at a kids' museum ??..
It's been said that Happy Lesbo and Catcher1 are one and the same. ha, ha, ha, ha. That's why I don't play two roles. Sooner or later you get caught, lol.
I had a great laugh today. You have to be really good at that kind of role playing. Most people can't do it, lol.
My, my, my what a jokester, lol.
Very cleaver of you Mr. Cleaver, lol.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#134957 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you noticed the similarities? What exactly did I do wrong? Was it my cool, methodical mind or my sexual innuendos ??..
.. is it wise to exhibit an ass at a kids' museum ??..
Apparently so:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1086/103669382...

From the Creation 'Museum' in Petersburg, KY

“Love much, trust none”

There

#134958 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha, ha, ha, ha Hello Cather1.
Get on that donkey cowboy and ride off into the sunset.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1086/103669382...

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#134959 Nov 3, 2012
I have had fun today, turning and burning. See ya tomorrow!!!

Location hidden

#134960 Nov 3, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not share the fascination of gawking over someones lifeless shell , or the preservation of bones either.
But much has to do with cost , it is a waste of much money to
be mummified as compared to 1/10th the price for cremation.
That's about 9,000 dollars that would better be served by leaving it to a loved one and toss my dust in the wind!
cremation is free in india!!!!! heheheheehehee

also u r free, u didn't have to worry that someone will dig up the body and molest it, remove organs, eat it etc etc etc etc lol

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#134961 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother always said, "Give me my flowers now, don't wait until I am dead."
Smart Lady :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#134962 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
I have had fun today, turning and burning. See ya tomorrow!!!
See Ya Eagle12

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#134963 Nov 3, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. hey sweetie it's always lovely to see u, i love cats u see and i think the cat in you pic is beautiful it's soooo cute it makes me happy!:)
.. thanks! That's Gizmo, my new foster cat. She's blind, will require a special servant. EAGLE doesn't think she looks sightless. Maybe I can teach her to read ..

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#134965 Nov 3, 2012
I am the great Christholio! I need followers for my bungehole! The lake of fire will run red with the blood of the non believer!
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody will talk to my poor wittle boi. Hims seems so wonewy, yes he duuuuuuuhs. It's OK wittle boi. Maybe Tim Shields will talk to you.
I'll get hims a big meaty bone to lick on.

With Established Harem

#134966 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been said that Happy Lesbo and Catcher1 are one and the same. ha, ha, ha, ha. That's why I don't play two roles. Sooner or later you get caught, lol.
I had a great laugh today. You have to be really good at that kind of role playing. Most people can't do it, lol.
My, my, my what a jokester, lol.
Very cleaver of you Mr. Cleaver, lol.
.. yep, caught with my silk bloomers down ..

.. normally not into role playing, ask River Tam ..

.. cleaver, very cleaver. You bought it, didn't you ??..

With Established Harem

#134967 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Smart Lady :)
.. thanks ..

.. and, how are you this evening, my sweet, sensual Serah ??..

.. now that you know the truth, will you accompany me to the Creation Museum? We can check out Noah's Ark, watch the Word walk with God and see Moses deliver the 10 Commandments. Are we on ??..

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#134968 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes it does....
Prayer doesn't work for anyone.

Location hidden

#134969 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks! That's Gizmo, my new foster cat. She's blind, will require a special servant. EAGLE doesn't think she looks sightless. Maybe I can teach her to read ..
lol! i thought u were going to say that u was going to make eagle her servant! lol!

awwww can't the vet do anything to fix her sight?

Ok, goodnite guys!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#134970 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks ..
.. and, how are you this evening, my sweet, sensual Serah ??..
.. now that you know the truth, will you accompany me to the Creation Museum? We can check out Noah's Ark, watch the Word walk with God and see Moses deliver the 10 Commandments. Are we on ??..
You and Serah can buy and eat an apple at the Creation Museum cafeteria.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#134971 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Funerals are for not for the deceased.
"Leave the dead to bury their dead and follow me."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#134972 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***Traditionally we have viewed disease as a degenerative process. Disease, however, is better understood when
viewed as dis-ease in the human body. Dis-ease means "without ease." For example, when we suffer the
symptoms of a pinched nerve or nutritional deficiencies the mind and body are in dis-ease. Health is not
merely the absence of disease; health is when every part of the body is working together effortlessly, relaxed,
and at ease.
http://www.paxtonchiropracticwellness.com/Res... ***
I would gladly Pray for you G, and would you also Pray for yourself? Would you be able to feel GOD within you and let HIM take control, and put your body back at ease?
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-he... is a link to 14 foods to help the liver (GOD given foods, I might add); could you start (or have you started) to naturally cleanse your liver?
Can you let go of that which holds anger within you and let yourself feel Peace? I know you can love ~ your Ferrets tell me so :)... Can you love yourself?
Can you look into your eyes in the mirror and learn how to love what you see? Can you know that tomorrow, your heart will be able to feel love and to laugh with laughter?
What makes you think I am angry about my disease ?
I have no problem with my lot in life nor facing my demise.
BTW, I have no problem looking in the mirrir. I am one of the most amazing people I have ever met.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#134973 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***Traditionally we have viewed disease as a degenerative process. Disease, however, is better understood when
viewed as dis-ease in the human body. Dis-ease means "without ease." For example, when we suffer the
symptoms of a pinched nerve or nutritional deficiencies the mind and body are in dis-ease. Health is not
merely the absence of disease; health is when every part of the body is working together effortlessly, relaxed,
and at ease.
I'm missing part of my body. Do you think the missing part is at ease? After they incinerated my leg, I've never really thought about how it's doing.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#134974 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you have never lied?
So you still can't find a post where I have lied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Huh 738,120
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min guest 541,899
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 441,336
best Viral videos of 2016 15 min NECROMANCY 1
Yee 21 min NECROMANCY 1
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 23 min HispanicGurl 55
White House Told About Katrina's Danger (Jan '06) 25 min NECROMANCY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Seraphima 600,951
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,996
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE