Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 244996 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134969 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks! That's Gizmo, my new foster cat. She's blind, will require a special servant. EAGLE doesn't think she looks sightless. Maybe I can teach her to read ..
lol! i thought u were going to say that u was going to make eagle her servant! lol!

awwww can't the vet do anything to fix her sight?

Ok, goodnite guys!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#134970 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks ..
.. and, how are you this evening, my sweet, sensual Serah ??..
.. now that you know the truth, will you accompany me to the Creation Museum? We can check out Noah's Ark, watch the Word walk with God and see Moses deliver the 10 Commandments. Are we on ??..
You and Serah can buy and eat an apple at the Creation Museum cafeteria.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#134971 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Funerals are for not for the deceased.
"Leave the dead to bury their dead and follow me."

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#134972 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***Traditionally we have viewed disease as a degenerative process. Disease, however, is better understood when
viewed as dis-ease in the human body. Dis-ease means "without ease." For example, when we suffer the
symptoms of a pinched nerve or nutritional deficiencies the mind and body are in dis-ease. Health is not
merely the absence of disease; health is when every part of the body is working together effortlessly, relaxed,
and at ease.
http://www.paxtonchiropracticwellness.com/Res... ***
I would gladly Pray for you G, and would you also Pray for yourself? Would you be able to feel GOD within you and let HIM take control, and put your body back at ease?
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-he... is a link to 14 foods to help the liver (GOD given foods, I might add); could you start (or have you started) to naturally cleanse your liver?
Can you let go of that which holds anger within you and let yourself feel Peace? I know you can love ~ your Ferrets tell me so :)... Can you love yourself?
Can you look into your eyes in the mirror and learn how to love what you see? Can you know that tomorrow, your heart will be able to feel love and to laugh with laughter?
What makes you think I am angry about my disease ?
I have no problem with my lot in life nor facing my demise.
BTW, I have no problem looking in the mirrir. I am one of the most amazing people I have ever met.

Location hidden

#134973 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***Traditionally we have viewed disease as a degenerative process. Disease, however, is better understood when
viewed as dis-ease in the human body. Dis-ease means "without ease." For example, when we suffer the
symptoms of a pinched nerve or nutritional deficiencies the mind and body are in dis-ease. Health is not
merely the absence of disease; health is when every part of the body is working together effortlessly, relaxed,
and at ease.
I'm missing part of my body. Do you think the missing part is at ease? After they incinerated my leg, I've never really thought about how it's doing.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#134974 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you have never lied?
So you still can't find a post where I have lied.

Location hidden

#134975 Nov 3, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not share the fascination of gawking over someones lifeless shell , or the preservation of bones either.
But much has to do with cost , it is a waste of much money to
be mummified as compared to 1/10th the price for cremation.
That's about 9,000 dollars that would better be served by leaving it to a loved one and toss my dust in the wind!
I want the Hefty Bag funeral. Tag it, bag it and toss it in the woods. Possums got to eat, just like worms.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#134976 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am angry about my disease ?
I have no problem with my lot in life nor facing my demise.
BTW, I have no problem looking in the mirrir. I am one of the most amazing people I have ever met.
Ahhh, then you are unique!! Most people I know really don't like who they see in the mirror... glad you are not angry (nothing to do with being angry with your disease, just that anger can put a body at dis-ease) but more importantly, will you also Pray to GOD to be cured of your liver disease?

#134977 Nov 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm missing part of my body. Do you think the missing part is at ease? After they incinerated my leg, I've never really thought about how it's doing.
My sister was burned to death by kids playing with matches (they deliberately set her little nylon dress on fire)~ it is her head stone that I am holding in my arms.....

I often think about how she is doing..... and what she went through as she was burning alive

#134978 Nov 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks ..
.. and, how are you this evening, my sweet, sensual Serah ??..
.. now that you know the truth, will you accompany me to the Creation Museum? We can check out Noah's Ark, watch the Word walk with God and see Moses deliver the 10 Commandments. Are we on ??..
I gather you jest :)

#134979 Nov 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer doesn't work for anyone.
It does......

#134980 Nov 3, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! i thought u were going to say that u was going to make eagle her servant! lol!
awwww can't the vet do anything to fix her sight?
Ok, goodnite guys!
Good night and Sweet dreams of Angels and Ladders in the sand :O

“Love much, trust none”

There

#134981 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, then you are unique!! Most people I know really don't like who they see in the mirror... glad you are not angry (nothing to do with being angry with your disease, just that anger can put a body at dis-ease) but more importantly, will you also Pray to GOD to be cured of your liver disease?
Only thing I pray for is acceptance of 'God's will'. Nothing more is needed.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#134983 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, then you are unique!! Most people I know really don't like who they see in the mirror... glad you are not angry (nothing to do with being angry with your disease, just that anger can put a body at dis-ease) but more importantly, will you also Pray to GOD to be cured of your liver disease?
It may seem that I get angry here. I'm not. Just frustrated by closed minds and disgusted by the dishonesty.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#134986 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I gather you jest :)
HL doesn't jest.

And her libido is second to none.

Go for it!

Try it, you'll like it.

#134987 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing I pray for is acceptance of 'God's will'. Nothing more is needed.
Then let HIS will be done..... that is a grand enough Prayer in my opinion, and when you Pray, GOD knows you are talking to HIM :)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#134988 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>failure to adapt.... one could wonder what gave the bird the intelligence to not only fly, but to lay and hatch eggs, gather food for their young and teach them to fly. I watch the magpies every year, and am amazed at how Papa Magpie takes on the same caring role as Mama Magpie, and how the little ones stare at the ground, waiting for a bit of movement to pounce on. When they get old enough, if they keep squawking and squealing for their food, they sort of get pushed around, making them grow up and fend for themselves. Wouldn't a Penguin like to be able to fly out of trouble as much as a bird did and does? Given all these millions of years to 'evolve' into much more clever beings, why have they chosen to stay the same, when they have obvious weaknesses?
Will the Polar bears adapt to the global warming, or will they just become extinct? Why can't they adapt, or go back to being a brown bear?
***What is happening to our polar bear population?
As you can see in this picture, these polar bears are stranded on a melting glacier. They are probably already dead. This is no joke. Because of Global warming, the ice is melting, spring comes earlier, and winter later, the polar bears have less time to hunt to store food in their bodys.- madie August 24, 2007 SOURCE
Endangered species status of the polar bear to be decided May 15
April 29, 2008
Mongabay.com
A federal judge has ordered the Bush administration to stop delaying its decision on whether to list the polar bear as an endangered species. Environmentalists say the bear is threatened by melting sea ice in its Arctic habitat.
Judge Claudia Wilken of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California ruled Monday that the Department of the Interior has violated the law by missing the deadline for filing a decision on the status of the polar bear by four months. She said the agency would have to arrive at a decision by May 15, 2008.
The Department of the Interior had sought to delay the decision until June 30, 2008. It had already missed a January 2008 deadline.
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03f... ***
It's called survival instincts and all fully explained as part of the theory of evolution.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#134989 Nov 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the Hefty Bag funeral. Tag it, bag it and toss it in the woods. Possums got to eat, just like worms.

River the only thing about that is , um that's what serial killers and murderers do to their victims bodies. We would at least bury you in the backyard. Better yet you would make a nice wind chime .lol

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/bamboo-skele...

#134990 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It may seem that I get angry here. I'm not. Just frustrated by closed minds and disgusted by the dishonesty.
Yeah ~ GOD gave us anger for a purpose, just like HE gave us adrenalin...

***Adrenaline and Strength

When we feel fear or are faced with a sudden dangerous situation, the human body undergoes an amazing change. The stressor -- for example, the sight of your son pinned beneath a car -- stimulates the hypothalamus. This region of the brain is responsible for maintaining the balance between stress and relaxation in your body. When it's alerted to danger, it sends out a chemical signal to your adrenal glands, activating the sympathetic system, which sends the body into an excited state. These glands release adrenaline (epinephrine) and noradrenaline (norepinephrine), hormones that create the state of readiness that helps a human confront danger. Together, these hormones raise heart rate, increase respiration, dilate the pupils, slow down digestion and -- perhaps most importantly -- allow muscles to contract.

All of these changes in our normal physical state prepare us to face danger head-on. Combined, they make us more agile, allow us to take in more information and help us use more energy. But adrenaline's effect on muscles accounts for amazing strength. Adrenaline acts on muscles, allowing them to contract more than they can when the body is in a calm or neutral state.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/arts/c... ***

Amazing result from a big bang methinks :)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#134991 Nov 3, 2012
You could figure out Her state of decomposition if you really wanted to by some research and hen she died. Don't know why you'd care about your dead sister's decomposing progress though, to each their own I guess.:shrugs:

In burning deaths after a while the nerves and body numb up or you pass out from the pain. I would say she lost consciousness.

Anything else I can help you with?
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My sister was burned to death by kids playing with matches (they deliberately set her little nylon dress on fire)~ it is her head stone that I am holding in my arms.....
I often think about how she is doing..... and what she went through as she was burning alive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min Kunio Kun 2,017
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 599,920
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Dave Nelson 865,348
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Passing thru 6,524
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min WasteWater 6,314
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min marvindo 40,893
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,787
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr Oop 463
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sat Frannie 44
More from around the web