Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 20 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#134857 Nov 3, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first "statement" is not a complete sentence.
In your second sentence, it should be barber's, not barbers.
And do you think your question is a funny one?
Or are you sharing your "thoughts and opinions"?
If you are going to pretend you are a authority in grammar. At the very least get it right. No, barberís (singular) was correct. As far as my first ďstatement.Ē I donít give a red hair rats ass.

Get on your little donkey with itís little hat and ride off to traffic court.

Southern Illinois

#134858 Nov 3, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For you Eagle, it's a place to show your lack of education and your unwillingness to make any effort to listen and learn.
All you want to do is try to be humorous with sarcasm.
It's not working. Its not funny.
You just look foolish.
Hey look Muchacho, I donít take advice from lawyers who get paid in chickens.

Get on your little donkey, with its little hat and vamonos down the road. Telegas Vato, that means giddy up and go.
When you riding that poor beast of burden. Pick your damn feet up. You look stupid with your feet dragging the ground.

Next time you show up at court. Ditch the damn sandals and get you a nice pair of converse tennis shoes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134860 Nov 3, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont many families in India kill the female children because thay are useless? Dont they give them away to other family members as slaves so they can focus on the male children?
Did you know in New York you can make the decision at 13 y/o to kill your unborn child but not at any age can you make the decision to supersize your soda?
What kind of a world do we live in Clementia?
it's true they kill girls coz they want boys! they r sick! if they don't kill the girl they get her married at 13 or something, when i say married i mean sell.

i know i know i know i know people do evil things!!!!! we live in a world that is sooooooo beautiful, but it's ruined by evil people!

Southern Illinois

#134861 Nov 3, 2012
Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher is Happy Lesbo so she has gender issues and a MPD.
Well, I don't know, how can you be sure.

Anyway, I want to thank you for all your help.

God Bless!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#134862 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to pretend you are a authority in grammar. At the very least get it right. No, barberís (singular) was correct. As far as my first ďstatement.Ē I donít give a red hair rats ass.
Get on your little donkey with itís little hat and ride off to traffic court.
Your first statement is not a sentence.

And that's what I said, barber's, not barbers. Pay attention.

You sap you.

And oh, you got it wrong in your last sentence: Its (possessive), not it's.

You sap.

Southern Illinois

#134864 Nov 3, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
it's true they kill girls coz they want boys! they r sick! if they don't kill the girl they get her married at 13 or something, when i say married i mean sell.
i know i know i know i know people do evil things!!!!! we live in a world that is sooooooo beautiful, but it's ruined by evil people!
As one who has lived in India. How do you feel about Pakistan?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#134865 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look Muchacho, I donít take advice from lawyers who get paid in chickens.
Get on your little donkey, with its little hat and vamonos down the road. Telegas Vato, that means giddy up and go.
When you riding that poor beast of burden. Pick your damn feet up. You look stupid with your feet dragging the ground.
Next time you show up at court. Ditch the damn sandals and get you a nice pair of converse tennis shoes.
I won't even bother to point out all your mistakes in this post.

And your continued racist references are beneath dignity.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#134867 Nov 3, 2012
TIM SHlELDS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are evil. The reason for it, does not make it less evil. That said, homosexuality is evil, even though it often comes form evil, child abuse. Pedophilia is still evil, if thought often the pedophile was herself or himself abused as a child.
Is sex before marrige evil? What about oral sex? Masturbation sure must be evil to waste that seed of life. What about fantasising about your neighbors wife or husband surely that cant be good in the eyes of the good lord Hey Zeus Christopher.

Yes yes were all goin to hell......... See you there, and bring your own sunscreen..........

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#134873 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Penguins can fly but not for very long. About ľ of a second.
A bit longer than an elephant. LOL

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#134874 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>Lesbo also does the grammar correction thing, whenever she can not beat a poster in debate. Good job, she/they/it are whipped and defeated.
Nobody will talk to my poor wittle boi. Hims seems so wonewy, yes he duuuuuuuhs. It's OK wittle boi. Maybe Tim Shields will talk to you.

I'll get hims a big meaty bone to lick on.

Location hidden

#134875 Nov 3, 2012
TIM SHlELDS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are evil. The reason for it, does not make it less evil. That said, homosexuality is evil, even though it often comes form evil, child abuse. Pedophilia is still evil, if thought often the pedophile was herself or himself abused as a child.
ok now i don't think i agree! i don't think homosexuality is evil, they not harming anyone coz they gay! why did u think that?

Location hidden

#134876 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>Pakistan and Indians are the same people and so are people from Bangladesh. The only two differences are religion and political alliances. I lived in Bangladesh for a short period.
yh the english and the french are the same too! llllol. how can u say that?ok i admit that all the human race is one species, but coz of genetics, gene pool etc etc etc we have different races!!!!

indian is sooo big and different it is split up into soo many different sections coz of the different races within it! we look different, have different languages, different food, different culture, different belief etc etc etc

Location hidden

#134877 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
i lived in india for 2yrs after i was born lol i was a baby, but yh coz of family in India i'm really connected to it!

I don't really know what to say about pakistan! what do you mean what do i feel? i think all governments are corrupt!!! i do think though that pakistan is responsible for alot of the terrorism and things and honestly i wouldn't want to live there!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#134878 Nov 3, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You the one who should be careful, don't mess with gangster Clementia i tell u, i know people how r not to keen on Mr Blobby!! lllllol :-)
and i get up at 6.00am most mornings to get to uni, but u guys r soo funny and interesting and girls at uni r just pissing me off soo much atm, i swear i'm going to end up screaming at one of them!!!
04Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah told you early on dat BobLoblah has a lotta enemies hereIN....da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

Ps:....and BobLoblah is Not keen on dem either tooooooooooo much.

Yes, go ahead and scream at 'one of dem' girls at your uni. It will do you good to get it 'off your chest'.

Note: If ya keep calling BobLoblah names, den BobLoblah will 'put' a permanent name on you.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#134879 Nov 3, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I love Granados. And Rodrigo. I love Spain.
04Nov12.....

.....Bullschidt. You remain a schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....'Love'...would you give your life for any one of them!!!

Grow UP.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#134880 Nov 3, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
04Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah has often been to India and its very true what you say hereIN.

Ps:....In da land of da Chinks, its worse.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#134881 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
04Nov12.....

.....They are ALL tarred with the same brush....schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#134882 Nov 3, 2012
TIM SHlELDS wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding is from Japan/China and they do the same thing there. The parents valued their daughters as concubines.
04Nov12.....

......The Japs also bind the feet of females and they suffer in antagonizing agony for years and years.

Ps:....The males are trained to make profit. No matter how.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#134884 Nov 3, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>04Nov12.....
.....BobLoblah told you early on dat BobLoblah has a lotta enemies hereIN....da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.
Ps:....and BobLoblah is Not keen on dem either tooooooooooo much.
Yes, go ahead and scream at 'one of dem' girls at your uni. It will do you good to get it 'off your chest'.
Note: If ya keep calling BobLoblah names, den BobLoblah will 'put' a permanent name on you.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
dw if she randomly compliments herself again, that's it i'm really going to tell her off, i just can't take it anymore!

llllol what name will u 'put' on me? u do know that i call u Mr Blobby in a nice cute way?? am i really offending u?

Location hidden

#134885 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>Pakistan and Indians are the same people and so are people from Bangladesh. The only two differences are religion and political alliances. I lived in Bangladesh for a short period.
04Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah has also lived and worked in Bangladesh along with India and Pakistan.

Ps:....What did you do to avoid the stink.

Each time BobLoblah left, BobLoblah 'tossed' personal clothing in da rubbish.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 830,706
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Paul Porter1 99,308
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min RiccardoFire 3,671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Michael 585,964
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 176,578
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,823
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Mr_FX 238
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Remnant of 144000 611,950
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr lovewithin 40,230
More from around the web