Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#134004 Oct 29, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Why does topix attract all these seriously mentally ill people?
<quoted text>
For me it was the bright lights.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#134005 Oct 30, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing it's the sexual part. You didn't mention missionary. Anything else is deviant.
Ah. Uhm. I try, River, I really do.

Location hidden

#134006 Oct 30, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Uhm. I try, River, I really do.
You know God made Eve lesbian. Adam had to do Pan and AIDS was born.

Adam said

United States

#134007 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty. Lol we should all start our posts wirh our screen name just to see if the retard catches it! Hey but your posts are super kickass awesome :) you even posted a video on how to fix the bible!

It is broken after all :)
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
For me it was the bright lights.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#134008 Oct 30, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling us all that you have never, ever told a lie? Youíre not as honest as you are portraying yourself. Even I will freely admit in the course of my lifetime I have lied. Iím not proud of it but why lie about lying? Everyone at some point and time has lied.
That includes you Gimp. Do you know what the word hypocrite means? Have you ever heard of a double standard? Join the human race here and just be honest about lying.
LOL

You have been caught red handed. You said I have posted lies here on topix and I have repeatedly asked you show me ONE post where I have lied.

You have shown none.

Anything else you post in this regard is just noise.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#134010 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Why does topix attract all these seriously mentally ill people? Gosh I feel sorry for this poor loser he even starts most of his posts with his screen name!
Yikes!
<quoted text>
If you look at the post you responded to:-
" LINKERS CREW wrote:
<quoted text> linker, you got it, but when its the truth, ahhhhhhhh yes, their is no finer joy, infact , jump to the directly pub pub posted vids and picsters on repeat MT CONVICT, everytime convicts picture is directly on display right on this forum, th picture goes right off the page. You got it, and its no surprise to watch the state of Montana dirt water frauds directly employed right within its trashy open corrupt crackerklan system of easy USA EXPOSED STATE EMPLOYEE FRAUDS EVEN DIRECTLY KNEEL RIGHT ON THE STATES ACTUAL FORUMS ALL THE TIME !! HA HA HA HA !!!"

You will see his screen name is "LINKERS CREW" which should actually be "LINKER'S CREW" meaning there more than just him.

So if you now look at his opening statement:-

"linker, you got it,...."

You will notice what is really happening is one of his multiple personalities is talking to himself.

So yes ..."seriously mentally ill"

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#134011 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Givemeliberty. Lol we should all start our posts wirh our screen name just to see if the retard catches it! Hey but your posts are super kickass awesome :) you even posted a video on how to fix the bible!
<quoted text>
Richardfs, you mean like this?
LINKERS CREW

San Diego, CA

#134012 Oct 30, 2012
LINKERS CREW wrote:
<quoted text> MONTANA IS BLACK MARKED AND USA EXPOSED GOD FRAUDS, Throughout the Bible, biblical writers had warned the people of GOD to be on the look out for an infiltration of false prophets and teachers. Peter writes in the New Testament that these religious fakers secretly bring in destructive heresies (2 Peter 2:1). The idea is that they are stealth-like with the promotion of their theological errors; they bring their false teachings in their churches and deceive the unweary. The Apostle Jude affirms this truth with similar words when he writes, For uncertain men have crept in unnoticed (Jude 4) among us. They are like thieves sneaking into a house at night, but their theft is to steal away doctrinal soundness from the true believers. In addition to these two warnings, Paul's final words to the Ephesian elders were even more vivid when he exhorts them to take heed to themselves and the people they shepherd because, as he puts it, savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock (Acts 20:28, 29). These warnings, and others like them, are even more necessary to heed now then ever before. For the deceit by Christians in the 21st century is even more prevalent than in Paul's time or when the apostles first wrote them. George Orwell once said that in a sea of deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. The proliferation of Christian radio, television networks, and the advent of the internet have given hundreds of inroads for these Christian false teachers to smuggle doctrinal error to congregations of true believers. There are literally hundreds of Christian radio and television para-churches, Christian ministries that pepper the global landscape with their Christian evangelicalism, each one supposedly offering "solid" teaching for the gullible audience. These ministries, acting under the guise of biblical authority, serve up some of the worse spiritual poison imaginable. On top of these broadcast ministries, the internet has given rise to literally thousands of Christian web sites. Some of those "Christian" web sites are so blatantly bad, that people can easily recognise the deceit, while others are less conspicuous, introducing their errors in unsuspecting ways. Now, more than ever, is the time for people who believe in the true GOD of Heaven to be on the alert to those Christians and their phony, man-made god, they call Je-Zeus Christ. These Christians are "spiritual serial-killers" stalking the people of GOD, either in the form of their Christian broadcasts, be it radio, television, published books, or the internet. Their false teaching is deadly serious; because it can damn a persons soul/spirit to everlasting death to those people who are blinded by its errors and deceit never allowing them to understand the truth. It can entangle people with wrong thinking that will rob them of the joy and delight of walking in the light of GOD. Take a good look at the divisions that exist within the Christian churches. Their false teaching has fragmented Christian believers and have disrupted their fellowship with one another. It is all the more reason that true believers of GOD need to cultivate discernment, etc.
yes yes , your dealing with easy expose coward frauds and directly USA exposed liars attempting to use the name of GOD while employed through states sections on direct illegal USA FED FRAUD CRIMES BEING MADE BY SMALL FRY EASY USA EXPLOIT FED SECTIONS trying failed illegal employee state crime conceals through failed illegal document conceals.
LINKERS CREW

San Diego, CA

#134013 Oct 30, 2012
linker, you got it, anyone can claim they are of God, but oh yeah, to know GOD and really belive in God, its a gift, its not the way its written, the book was changed to hide certain things, oh yes , there is a god , but it might not be the way you think, some of those people were programmed and brainwashed to lie, and just think, yes yes yes, you film them by power of GOD on direct expose, state is branded USA FRAUDS.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#134014 Oct 30, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine. But why?
LINKERS CREW

San Diego, CA

#134015 Oct 30, 2012
LINKER, YES , as states attempted and failed illusion to unlawfully conceal evidence was directly struck down on direct USA display showing states sections failed attempts with intent to unlawfully conceal crime. NOT EVEN IN THE NAME OF GOD AND BEFORE ALL THOSE WHO REALLY BELIEVE IN A GOD AS direct allegations are spatt and spewied in the face of the trashy bumpkin states of black marked frauds all over the USA.

Location hidden

#134016 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
So am I :)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#134017 Oct 30, 2012
LINKERS CREW wrote:
<quoted text> yes yes , your dealing with easy expose coward frauds and directly USA exposed liars attempting to use the name of GOD while employed through states sections on direct illegal USA FED FRAUD CRIMES BEING MADE BY SMALL FRY EASY USA EXPLOIT FED SECTIONS trying failed illegal employee state crime conceals through failed illegal document conceals.
Don't worry.

English isn't my first language, either.

I recommend a lot of reading, and perhaps some study of Latin.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#134018 Oct 30, 2012
This is retarded.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#134019 Oct 30, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine. But why?

Richardfs. Why not?

United States

#134021 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty, yes exactly like that lol :))
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>

United States

#134022 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty, how can you spit in the face of someone that doesn't exist?

God is a fictional character.
LINKERS CREW wrote:
LINKER, YES , as states attempted and failed illusion to unlawfully conceal evidence was directly struck down on direct USA display showing states sections failed attempts with intent to unlawfully conceal crime. NOT EVEN IN THE NAME OF GOD AND BEFORE ALL THOSE WHO REALLY BELIEVE IN A GOD AS direct allegations are spatt and spewied in the face of the trashy bumpkin states of black marked frauds all over the USA.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#134023 Oct 30, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how you control sexually transmitted diseases.
Wishful thinking? Study them for a few years?
You get real selective or abstain.
Stupid woman. You have been on one of your rolls the last day or two.
god gave you all the answers!

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.(Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Now, if we would just start killing people, like your god said to, we would not be in this mess!

Louisville, KY

#134024 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty, yes making fun of god it's neurosis is a hoot! That idiot Bob is next :)
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Richardfs. Why not?

Location hidden

#134025 Oct 30, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Givemeliberty, yes making fun of god it's neurosis is a hoot! That idiot Bob is next :)
<quoted text>
River Tam. I scroll past Bob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 558,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min scaritual 773,797
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 604,780
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min HipGnosis 175,529
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 4,685
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 14 min Jennette 51
Gay snapchat names 58 min Jace0002 143
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web