Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#133940 Oct 29, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'm shocked to had to try to like it ...It's awesome!!!!!
It's It's Powerful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VOQYg4Hej18XX
i really liked the meanings of the song!! when i first heard it i didn't understand them all i heard was noise lol, but then my friend translated and then i really liked it!!!

but western music i only listen to it coz it's nice to dance to, not for any meaning as not many western songs have any meaning they all about shaking booty lol! the same with punjabi songs, it's only hindi and urdu songs that r toooooo deep!

OMG I LOVE REAL STEEL!!!!!!! i can't believe people told me that was a shit film!!

Location hidden

#133941 Oct 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are not a racist, Clementia.
Eagle is the racist.
And he should be ashamed of himself.
But he knows no shame, having embarrassed himself here countless times.
Some people are hopeless, unfortunately.
The rest of us just have to carry on and not let it bother us.
:)
lol i know but sheep guy called me racist!! he's such a sheep!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#133942 Oct 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably a mistake.

Location hidden

#133943 Oct 29, 2012
@Aura and if i listen to meaningful western songs then this is my taste. i love it!!!!!i think i like songs that i can easily understand and the sweet ones, not really the ones were u bang your head!!

ok goodnite guys!!!! uni at 9am oh shit it's 1.16am llllllllol!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#133945 Oct 29, 2012

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#133946 Oct 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i really liked the meanings of the song!! when i first heard it i didn't understand them all i heard was noise lol, but then my friend translated and then i really liked it!!!
but western music i only listen to it coz it's nice to dance to, not for any meaning as not many western songs have any meaning they all about shaking booty lol! the same with punjabi songs, it's only hindi and urdu songs that r toooooo deep!
OMG I LOVE REAL STEEL!!!!!!! i can't believe people told me that was a shit film!!
n/m= never mind

<<<<<<Is a Guitar Heavy kinda guy.

&fe ature=related

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#133947 Oct 29, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a father leaves the family or works all the time (staying away) because he doesn't relate to having a gay son.
You have cause and effect backwards.
<quoted text>
No, the safest way to live as a homosexual is the same as the safest way to live as a heterosexual. Being monogamous, or if not, using protection. No difference.
<quoted text>
There is no reason for a gay person to do that while their straight counterparts do not.
Drew over one million people right here in the US are living with AIDs. The safest way to prevent it is to abstain. Already thousands have died needlessly with this disease and other STD’s.

As with any STD and any group the safest way to prevent it is to abstain. Condoms offer some protection but they’re not full proof.

Yet the parades continue and over 50,000 new cases of infection occur every year. It looks like the gay pride parades have been a success.

Southern Illinois

#133948 Oct 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are not a racist, Clementia.
Eagle is the racist.
And he should be ashamed of himself.
But he knows no shame, having embarrassed himself here countless times.
Some people are hopeless, unfortunately.
The rest of us just have to carry on and not let it bother us.
You’re probably the only Lawyer in Los Angeles that get’s paid in chickens.

What the hell do you do with all those chickens anyway? You can only eat so many a week.

Are some chickens are more valuable than others?

I bet when your clients call you on the phone they hear chickens in the background.

You’re probably the only Lawyer in the country that has an office in a chicken coop.

Your advertisement probably says,

“Pedro’s Legal Service.”

“We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Chickens.”

“See Habla Castellano.”

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#133949 Oct 29, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew over one million people right here in the US are living with AIDs. The safest way to prevent it is to abstain. Already thousands have died needlessly with this disease and other STD’s.
As with any STD and any group the safest way to prevent it is to abstain. Condoms offer some protection but they’re not full proof.
Yet the parades continue and over 50,000 new cases of infection occur every year. It looks like the gay pride parades have been a success.
HIV is not caused by homosexuality.

Asking people to abstain from sex is woefully naive - abstinence campaigns increase the transmission rates of STDs, and teenage pregnancies, for all kinds of reasons.

To deal with difficult diseases, we have to approach them in a valueless, mature fashion. If you cannot remove your biases from the observations, you're not fit to make judgments.

Southern Illinois

#133950 Oct 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
The sheep guy thinks you and I are the same person, lol.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#133951 Oct 29, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking people to abstain from sex is woefully naive - abstinence campaigns increase the transmission rates of STDs, and teenage pregnancies, for all kinds of reasons.
To deal with difficult diseases, we have to approach them in a valueless, mature fashion. If you cannot remove your biases from the observations, you're not fit to make judgments.
Tell us how you control sexually transmitted diseases.

Wishful thinking? Study them for a few years?

You get real selective or abstain.

Stupid woman. You have been on one of your rolls the last day or two.

Southern Illinois

#133952 Oct 29, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV is an equal opportunity sexually infectious disease. This we all know but it is also is found disproportionately among the homosexual groups. Meaning higher number of infections compared to other groups in the general population.

Look, I know sex is a powerful force. But so is infectious diseases. Hepatitis being one of the most prominent out there can easily be transmitted. Not to mentioned the possibility of unwanted pregnancies among heterosexuals.

People need to know the truth. The truth is condoms offer some level of protection but they can tear, become porous, and fail. If people want to take those risk then ok. As long as they know all the facts.

The fact is abstaining offers the highest level of protection. With 50,000 new HIV in the United States alone, and estimated 19 million new STD infections occur each year (CDC).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#133953 Oct 29, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go
Excuses
There ya go
30Oct12.....

...LIAR...

.....You're doin' a pretty goot job at 'ignorin' BobLoblah.

Ps:...and den sum.

You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#133954 Oct 29, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh, you're so sweet.
7Oct12.....

.....Well liddle darlin', you know dat you are just rearin' ta have a legOver vit BobLoblah, but dat ain't nevva gonna happen.

Ps:....BobLoblah had you figured out a long, long dime ago.

You are a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist and a schidt-for-brains who can 'only' function when your posterFriend buddies are giving you da huggies.

.....too bad da huggies do NOT keep your stink from permeating the Topic from your 'lot'.

.....Love..

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#133955 Oct 29, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful! I called a dude "sweet" & now he calls me a colset(sic) gay...
;)
30Oct12.....

.....while BobLoblah has no idea vot a 'colset (sic) gay might be,

in this case BobLoblah calls 'slidingDumbPhew' a schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....You also seem to fit into dis category.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#133956 Oct 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most states do not require a license to practice a variety of psychological therapies.
30Oct12.....

.....which variety do you fall under...as you can only practice on schidt-for-brains hereIN.

Ps:.....Perhaps you are from Haiti and carry your Vooooodoooooiii Dollies.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#133957 Oct 29, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an atheist, and I don't begin with that premise. I guess you're wrong.
03Oct12.....

.....There's NO such ding as an atheist.

Ps:...you are deluding yourself.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#133958 Oct 29, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Boblbalblhba or whatever his name is just likes to hate people. I don't really care what he thinks of me :)
And, RR, you're not gay.
30Oct12.....

.....LIAR.....

You care very much vot BobLoblah dinks of you and oftenDimes go to bed vit BobLoblah on buried deep in your schidt-for-brains. You also know the correct pronounciation of BobLoblah to be blah blah blah, so no need to try to fuck it up in your opening lines.

Sticks and stones may break BobLoblah's bones, but names vill Nevva hurt BobLoblah.

Ps:....you would be so happy and more filled vit Love if BobLoblah were to be on 'your side'.

...but dat ain't gonna snappen.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#133959 Oct 29, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why diagnose? Why not just accept them for who they are? Human.
30Oct12.....

.....Naw..Not at all.

Ps:...dey fall into da category of Queers...just like you....and should be shot vit a ball of their own schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#133960 Oct 29, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how you control sexually transmitted diseases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Oxbow 555,033
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,076
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Peace_Warrior 603,685
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 263,608
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 38 min Prince Helmut von... 33,135
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Remnant of 144000 39,165
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 52 min WasteWater 4,964
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE