Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 255941 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#119414 Aug 31, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did evoluton really happen? The living fossils say no.
You mean you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#119415 Aug 31, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give an example of a animal that did evolve with proof. Not just, "We think, We believe."
Is belief not good enough for you?

Glad to hear it.

Eagle12

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#119417 Aug 31, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizza's what?
Who is Pizza anyway dumbass?
When I read your insults. I also try to read into your thoughts behind the insult. I think that you feel some frustration within yourself. That you’re not able to write with enough finesse to challenge your opponent.

You only have enough to muster a one or two sentence reply. Most of those replies are of grade school yard quality. Which I think is really frustrating for you since you claim to be a lawyer.

Surprisingly some lawyers struggle with writing. When we lived in Houston my wife worked for a large law firm in the downtown area. She was a legal secretary to one of the lawyers. He would spend a whole day sometimes trying to write one letter.

Not even three paragraphs. He would have a dozen revisions on the same letter. Of Course not all lawyers struggle like that. Some are able to write up a response to a client in three minutes with no revisions.

Writing is a skill that has to be developed and this takes time. Until you are willing to step into the deep your writing. It will never exceed what it is today. So I challenge you to push yourself beyond the normal.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#119419 Aug 31, 2012
You really need to stay away from those creationist sites. Remember when you made a complete jackass out of yourself saying the dragonfly is exactly the same now as millions of years ago? Oh except back then they were friggen enormous!!! Hahahahhahahaha no change at all!
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give an example of a animal that did evolve with proof. Not just, "We think, We believe."

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#119420 Aug 31, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read your insults. I also try to read into your thoughts behind the insult. I think that you feel some frustration within yourself. That you’re not able to write with enough finesse to challenge your opponent.
You only have enough to muster a one or two sentence reply. Most of those replies are of grade school yard quality. Which I think is really frustrating for you since you claim to be a lawyer.
Surprisingly some lawyers struggle with writing. When we lived in Houston my wife worked for a large law firm in the downtown area. She was a legal secretary to one of the lawyers. He would spend a whole day sometimes trying to write one letter.
Not even three paragraphs. He would have a dozen revisions on the same letter. Of Course not all lawyers struggle like that. Some are able to write up a response to a client in three minutes with no revisions.
Writing is a skill that has to be developed and this takes time. Until you are willing to step into the deep your writing. It will never exceed what it is today. So I challenge you to push yourself beyond the normal.
Try me. I can summarize in a few words.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#119421 Aug 31, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Te loser must have been talking about Pizza he Hut from space balls.
<quoted text>
What is it that you represent?

The question you need to ask yourself and you don’t have to share it with us. Why are you the way you are today? Somewhere down the road of your earlier personal history you were derailed. Meaning you started going down the wrong track. That incident may not have been your fault.

Once you started down that wrong track you couldn’t go back. The bitterness and inward turmoil of what you were then to what you are now. That has made you hate those who are opposite of you. It is obvious that you have been and continue to be involved in some type sexual perversions.

I don’t have the ability to heal your mind but God does.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#119422 Aug 31, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You really need to stay away from those creationist sites. Remember when you made a complete jackass out of yourself saying the dragonfly is exactly the same now as millions of years ago? Oh except back then they were friggen enormous!!! Hahahahhahahaha no change at all!
<quoted text>
Wiki is not a creationist site. The dragon fly has not changed in millions of years. I don't think your sick humor can change that kind of history.

United States

#119423 Aug 31, 2012
I love it when you idiots get destroyed so much you have to resort to making new screen names.

Now explain how gay adoption results in child abuse? What of a gay man adopts a girl?

Now let's twIst the knife even harder on the half wit shall we? If you are saying now that my reference to Penn State is accurate as you are combining it with those other examples you are admitting I was right and your assertion was pointless.

But wait let's spike the football on the pwnage shall we?

Worst of all you just came out and said Dave was a gay man who molests children! Hahahaha!!

See you are a dullard. I have now enlightened you and you are the better for having my responding to you. You're welcome half wit, I see one day you advancing to door greeter at Walmart. Not yet we won't get carried away but one day.
Judge Moniters wrote:
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>So, why would yo attack Penn State, when you could have also attacked the RCC, gay adoption, NAMBLA, and the IGLA; all of which promote kissing boys.
<quoted text>Look above, read the post. Are you slow? Please tell the class what Penn State, the RCC child abuse scandal, gay adoption, NAMBLA and the IGLA all have in common? Wait on it, oh gosh, it was already posted, gay men kissing boys.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#119424 Aug 31, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki is not a creationist site. The dragon fly has not changed in millions of years. I don't think your sick humor can change that kind of history.
We need to look at the evolution of the creationist.

United States

#119425 Sep 1, 2012
Space balls is a pg rated movie staring Rick Moranis from Bob and Doug fame. Nothing perverted about it.

Ok now that I have yet again shown your ineptitude we shall all have a nice jolly laugh t your expense. Fair enough?
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that you represent?
The question you need to ask yourself and you don’t have to share it with us. Why are you the way you are today? Somewhere down the road of your earlier personal history you were derailed. Meaning you started going down the wrong track. That incident may not have been your fault.
Once you started down that wrong track you couldn’t go back. The bitterness and inward turmoil of what you were then to what you are now. That has made you hate those who are opposite of you. It is obvious that you have been and continue to be involved in some type sexual perversions.
I don’t have the ability to heal your mind but God does.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#119426 Sep 1, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It is very annoying. But somewhat amusing. I think he views himself as intellectually superior to most people, and all evidence that challenges his ideas or his perceived intelligence somehow remains hidden to him - making for some hilarious exchanges.
I enjoy meeting people and exchanging thoughts. It’s a little bit like playing tennis or volleyball. Except many times I hit the ball to your team. It just bounces away with no real effort on your side to try and hit it back.

Then your team gets mad and starts throwing fits and name calling. It’s not my fault your team is a bunch of sorry losers who can’t engage in dialog. My advice to you and your rag tag team of losers. Try to step up your game or quit.

United States

#119427 Sep 1, 2012
So you see dragonflies the size of bald eagles and bigger flying around? Neat!

Maybe God one day said woah!!! I messed up on those dragonflies! They are huge, sure to be a bother for when I come to earth to kill myself in the form of my son! Hey Lucifer fetch me that bug shrink o matic ray of mine!

What an artard!!
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#119428 Sep 1, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Space balls is a pg rated movie staring Rick Moranis from Bob and Doug fame. Nothing perverted about it.
Ok now that I have yet again shown your ineptitude we shall all have a nice jolly laugh t your expense. Fair enough?
<quoted text>
I didn't watch spaceballs.

I did watch GhostBusters several times. The kids love it. It's one of those movies that will always be a hit with the kids.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#119430 Sep 1, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So you see dragonflies the size of bald eagles and bigger flying around? Neat!
Maybe God one day said woah!!! I messed up on those dragonflies! They are huge, sure to be a bother for when I come to earth to kill myself in the form of my son! Hey Lucifer fetch me that bug shrink o matic ray of mine!
What an artard!!
<quoted text>
They could wreak havoc on a cook out.

Children, into the shelter. The dragonflies are here.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Look at the size of that mosquito. OMG. Run.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#119433 Sep 1, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I love it when you idiots get destroyed so much you have to resort to making new screen names.
Now explain how gay adoption results in child abuse? What of a gay man adopts a girl?
Now let's twIst the knife even harder on the half wit shall we? If you are saying now that my reference to Penn State is accurate as you are combining it with those other examples you are admitting I was right and your assertion was pointless.
But wait let's spike the football on the pwnage shall we?
Worst of all you just came out and said Dave was a gay man who molests children! Hahahaha!!
See you are a dullard. I have now enlightened you and you are the better for having my responding to you. You're welcome half wit, I see one day you advancing to door greeter at Walmart. Not yet we won't get carried away but one day.
<quoted text>
I’m no authority on the social experiment of gay adoptions.

I do believe this is the goal of the homosexual movement. To be able to acquire children from heterosexuals. Raise them in a unnatural and unconventional family environment.

By doing so they will be reproducing their numbers. What will be the final outcome of this experiment?

Take a look at Chaz Bono. He is an example of what their future looks like.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#119434 Sep 1, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>First, I do not know who you think I am,
:-)

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#119435 Sep 1, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m no authority ....
Well, finally you got something right.

United States

#119436 Sep 1, 2012
Next time look up a movie before going crazy about perversions and such, it will save you some humiliation.
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch spaceballs.
I did watch GhostBusters several times. The kids love it. It's one of those movies that will always be a hit with the kids.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119437 Sep 1, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your drink will cost the same , S100.00 a can of beer
50,000.00 for a gallon of rum , arr we become but humble pirates matey , how bout sliding those ciggs and rum over this way , or I'll be forced to make you a holy man.
Over taxation has consequences both futile and dire , there are limitations even the rulers cannot cross without creating a vacuum
for the existence of those who will defy them.
The prohibition and depression taught us that, so unless you want to have gangland rules again, you cannot tax something or outlaw something out of existence. You only create a black market.
Oh goody I can't wait till we legislate profiteering into existence again!
Effectively a tax on the poor who make up the bulk of smokers. Catcher represents tobacco prohibitionist position. Make cigarettes so costly stores will get robbed to get them. There are so many negative consequences with the over taxing of cigarettes that it would not be worth the effort.

United States

#119438 Sep 1, 2012
Exactly! Good thing God shrunk them down eh? Those big ass Mosquitos would have been draining Jesus dry so fast he couldn't scream father why have you forsaken me!!

Maybe Jesus' raptors would have eaten the Mosquitos?

Lmfao!
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They could wreak havoc on a cook out.
Children, into the shelter. The dragonflies are here.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Look at the size of that mosquito. OMG. Run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min Aussie Kev 2,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 19 min Brian_G 428
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Thinking 56,245
Massage for ladies in Muscat 24 min rahul 2
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 46 min Doctor REALITY 17
Any girls my age (15) wanna trade pics with me?... (Jun '12) 1 hr El Capitan 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,850
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr brandy trujillo 972,403
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 3 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web