Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 255475 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Mar 11

#117331 Aug 16, 2012
He is saying my screen name is evil LMFAO!!

One sad sack of sht this duck12. I mean seriously I have handed him his azz so many times his head is spinning.

This reject is completely ignorant of the meaning and setting of that phrase. Honestly it's astonishing to see one so stupid. Truly we have a dullard here perhaps 12 is his IQ score?

Allow me to help inform this reject, hey he should be happy it even mentions the invisible man in the clouds!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

Jefferson was a huge admirer even when the two disagreed.

Here we see Duck12's face palm moment of the night. Sigh what a reject.
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s wrong with me? I believe in freedom, that’s what is wrong with me.
Militant atheism is dangerous because like you they’re intolerant to religious freedoms. My friend, we are here to stay and we are not going away. We have been here in this country for over 200 years.
We are prepared to defend our freedom at any and all cost.
Wiki:
"Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" is a quotation attributed to Patrick Henry from a speech he made to the Virginia Convention. It was given on March 23, 1775, at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia, and is credited with having swung the balance in convincing the Virginia House of Burgesses to pass a resolution delivering the Virginia troops to the Revolutionary War. Among the delegates to the convention were future US Presidents Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Reportedly, those in attendance, upon hearing the speech, shouted, "give me liberty or give me death!"

Since: Mar 11

#117332 Aug 16, 2012
He really can't, he is a dullard through and through.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw man, surely you can do better than this!

Eagle12

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#117333 Aug 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay parents tend to love their children more often than straight parents, my father was gay and my mother was a religious person, my father did not abuse me. Your concept of family is skewed in favor of protecting abusers of children, not in defending and protecting those children at all.
Here is the problem with your view. It is solely centered around your personal experience. It is not the same for everyone. Not everyone had a gay parent as you did.

Now why did you make this statement?,

“Your concept of family is skewed in favor of protecting abusers of children, not in defending and protecting those children at all.”

When I said no such thing in any of my previous statements. Please validate the claim you just made with the actual post # I made protecting abusers.

Failure to produce evidence will be construed as a baseless and malicious attempt by you to libel me with untruths. If you fail to produce the post # you will be considered as fabricating false statements.

Your credibility is on the line. I don’t believe you will be able to produce one post # associated with you alleged claims.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117334 Aug 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
He is saying my screen name is evil LMFAO!!
One sad sack of sht this duck12. I mean seriously I have handed him his azz so many times his head is spinning.
This reject is completely ignorant of the meaning and setting of that phrase. Honestly it's astonishing to see one so stupid. Truly we have a dullard here perhaps 12 is his IQ score?
Allow me to help inform this reject, hey he should be happy it even mentions the invisible man in the clouds!
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
Jefferson was a huge admirer even when the two disagreed.
Here we see Duck12's face palm moment of the night. Sigh what a reject.
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt any of your rants will ever going to make it on to the times square scrolling digital advertising board.

Unimportant statements from the nobodies like yourself never make it anywhere except into the abyss here on topix. Lost into the sea of nothingness where they originated.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117335 Aug 16, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw man, surely you can do better than this!
Your comments are accepted as cheers, thanks.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#117336 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the problem with your view. It is solely centered around your personal experience. It is not the same for everyone. Not everyone had a gay parent as you did.
Now why did you make this statement?,
“Your concept of family is skewed in favor of protecting abusers of children, not in defending and protecting those children at all.”
When I said no such thing in any of my previous statements. Please validate the claim you just made with the actual post # I made protecting abusers.
Failure to produce evidence will be construed as a baseless and malicious attempt by you to libel me with untruths. If you fail to produce the post # you will be considered as fabricating false statements.
Your credibility is on the line. I don’t believe you will be able to produce one post # associated with you alleged claims.
How is what you are doing any different than what you are accusing me of? There is no data to support your ideas, and any data that does exist opposes it. You are the one fabricating here, not me.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117337 Aug 16, 2012
Darkness is always pushed aside at the presence of light.

The dark and dreary message of atheism is subject to the path and direction the light shines. Always giving way to the light because darkness can never overcome light. Light is a more powerful force than darkness.

John 1:5

King James Version (KJV)

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Since: Sep 10

#117338 Aug 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
He really can't, he is a dullard through and through.
<quoted text>
Really.

Eagle can't even put together a subject and a verb.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#117339 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness not everyone thinks like you do. Traditional families do exist but non traditional families have become more prevalent. I feel for the children of this world. Raised up in abusive homes. Parents who treat them as a worthless piece of garbage.
Even though we have our difference. We should at least agree. Children need to be nourished and loved. I mean really loved, cared about. Parents need to take time and put everything aside and talk to their kids everyday. Not one day should slip away without hugging and kissing their child.
When I hug my grandson which has been nearly everyday since he was born. I hold him for a good five minutes telling him how much I love him. This is how you build character in children. It starts with a good foundation of love.
"I hold him for a good five minutes telling him how much I love him. This is how you build character in children. It starts with a good foundation of love."

I bet priests say the same thing.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#117340 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
The dark and dreary message of atheism is subject to the path and direction the light shines. Always giving way to the light because darkness can never overcome light. Light is a more powerful force than darkness.
King James Version (KJV)
You must prove the god of that book exists before you can use any arguments based on it's assertions as evidence. I know your delusion will not allow you to see that you have never once proven your god exists, but try to see past that.

“There is no god.”

USA

#117341 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
King James Version (KJV)
Power has the dark side.

“There is no god.”

USA

#117342 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt any of your rants will ever going to make it on to the times square scrolling digital advertising board.
Unimportant statements from the nobodies like yourself never make it anywhere except into the abyss here on topix. Lost into the sea of nothingness where they originated.
Not to be confused with your babbling.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117343 Aug 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You must prove the god of that book exists before you can use any arguments based on it's assertions as evidence. I know your delusion will not allow you to see that you have never once proven your god exists, but try to see past that.
So you have no proof of your claim.

It was fabricated from the darkness of your mind. You do understand what fabrication means in reference to false claims?

Your comments are laced with falsehood.

You have no credibility, zero. Is this your moral code?

To deceive and make false claims?

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117344 Aug 16, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
"I hold him for a good five minutes telling him how much I love him. This is how you build character in children. It starts with a good foundation of love."
I bet priests say the same thing.
I can see how a perverted mind like yours would see it that way. I’m not catholic by the way and detest any Priest who would violate a child. In addition I detest perverts like you whose mind dwell in the sewers from where you were came. Your mind needs a good ole fashion calibration with a mallet.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117345 Aug 16, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Eagle can't even put together a subject and a verb.
Thank you I take that as a compliment. Bless you....

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117346 Aug 16, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be confused with your babbling.
You might want to change you pic cowboy. Because you look like one of those priest you are talking about.

I never understood why the Marine Corps can’t shoot worth a damn. I think it’s because they spend too much time cleaning each others toenails instead of cleaning their weapons.

Simper Fi…………………….

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117347 Aug 16, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be confused with your babbling.
Why is Marines don't know how to swim?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#117348 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no proof of your claim.
It was fabricated from the darkness of your mind. You do understand what fabrication means in reference to false claims?
Your comments are laced with falsehood.
You have no credibility, zero. Is this your moral code?
To deceive and make false claims?
Actually, it appears you are lacking in understanding here, not I. Fabricating means to make with a specific purpose in mind. I did not make up anything, I simply asserted based on observation of factual data. The accuracy of the data could be called into question, however you know that the data is factual and since that makes you unable to present a stronger case you deflect by making it appear I am being dishonest.

What you are feeling now is the animal trapped in a corner feeling, you are now in fight or flight response mode, yet you cannot find a weakness or way out. Commonly this tactic is called "stabbing blindly."

My claim was not false, nor did I employ a deception. The reality of the matter is that your claims were false as you made an assertion against a particular group. That assertion was based on nothing more than your personal feelings, of which I suspect are rooted in self loathing, instead of on actual information.

I recommend you reconsider just what and who you are more closely, soul searching should be your first priority. Come to terms with your unique traits and desires, and embrace them instead of attempting to blame others for them. There is nothing wrong with being different, for it is our differences that make humanity strong, not our similarities.

Since: Sep 10

#117349 Aug 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Marines don't know how to swim?
Read what you wrote.

You're hopeless dude.

Your new name: Hopeless.

Enjoy.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#117350 Aug 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it appears you are lacking in understanding here, not I. Fabricating means to make with a specific purpose in mind. I did not make up anything, I simply asserted based on observation of factual data. The accuracy of the data could be called into question, however you know that the data is factual and since that makes you unable to present a stronger case you deflect by making it appear I am being dishonest.
What you are feeling now is the animal trapped in a corner feeling, you are now in fight or flight response mode, yet you cannot find a weakness or way out. Commonly this tactic is called "stabbing blindly."
My claim was not false, nor did I employ a deception. The reality of the matter is that your claims were false as you made an assertion against a particular group. That assertion was based on nothing more than your personal feelings, of which I suspect are rooted in self loathing, instead of on actual information.
I recommend you reconsider just what and who you are more closely, soul searching should be your first priority. Come to terms with your unique traits and desires, and embrace them instead of attempting to blame others for them. There is nothing wrong with being different, for it is our differences that make humanity strong, not our similarities.
Words are meaningless without validation. You twist, deceive and fabricate claims. None of which you can back up. You are demonic and full of darkness. This is how Satan works, your spiritual father. Twisting and fabricating claims I said this or that. Never showing any proof.

We are not talking proof of a deity or some kind of scientific proof. We are talking proof that I show more support to abusive parents than I do towards abused children. Demonic possession describes you with multiple voices speaking to you. You’re not free but bound by the darkness you live in and represent.

Your mind is controlled by Satan, and he owns you. He is the father of all lies and this explains your deviant behavior. Darkness always succumbs to light, always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 646,243
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 971,529
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 47,671
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,000
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,710
sex 1 hr gud frnd 1
"Moses, would you PLEASE tell God to STOP the F... 1 hr andet1987 8
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web