Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 256560 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#106548 Jun 11, 2012
Silent_______Assassin wrote:
<quoted text>Fascinating, you are a liar. I have seen tons of your posts and they are representative of who you are. A simple insult, are you retarded? Christians do not insult, they react to your insults. All atheists do just like you did, then feign innocence and lack of recall of the venom that they constantly and regularly spew.
You start the insult, and you are responsible for all insults that proceed. You get to own them all. No, I am saying that you are an idiot to suggest that any one has a single digit I.Q. and toilet scum to use that as your form of debate.
Understand this, there is no simple insult. You start it, then prepared to finish it. I don't like any unwarranted attacks, but I condone any degree of retaliation. You knock over a single brick from my wall and I will attack any house that you ever live in. Even the ones you dream about. I am like Israel, enough is enough.
If you post nice, I will post nice and defend you against attacks from nasty posters.
Ah, so the "sins of the father" type thing. Such a cruel religion you have there.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#106553 Jun 12, 2012
You are obviously an idiot, who does not know that many words in English have more than one meaning.
You picked the wrong one.
suc·ceed (sk-sd)
v. suc·ceed·ed, suc·ceed·ing, suc·ceeds
v.intr.
1. To come next in time or succession; follow after another; replace another in an office or a position: She succeeded to the throne.
2. To accomplish something desired or intended: "Success is counted sweetest/By those who ne'er succeed" (Emily Dickinson).
See, definition two and now my lesson is over, dummy.
Uhm, stupid, you wrote it thusly:
Like the blacks who were succeeding after the great depression, the whites killed many blacks and this mindset let to Hitler's rhetoric and he incited the Germans.
You wrote the 2) whites were like the blacks, 3) the whites killed many blacks after the GD and 1) the blacks were succeeding.

So you are saying "the blacks who were succeeding killed many blacks and the whites were like them."

Idiot, you got pretty much everything in that sentence wrong.

AMERICAN BLACKS ARE NOT AND NEVER WERE IN SUCCESSION AFTER THE WHITES. The whites do not hold that which can be in succession to! What, you think all whites sit on the throne of whiteness? And blacks were succeeding to it in the Great Depression?!?

Duuuuuuh!

Even if you were trying to use that figuratively, you failed miserably. What were black Americans in succession to??? Human rights and dignity?!? That's not something you're in succession to, duuuuuuuuuuuh!!!

You really could not be any stupider. It's just not possible.

Because you go on to claim:
Fun fact 1: I never implied that blacks rose up and killed blacks.
Oh, no? Duuuuuuuuuuuuh! Go back and read your grade 4 writing.
Fun Fact 2: Idiot, you are a clueless foreigner.
And about a million times your better in all things intellectual.
Most of the lynchings and killings of blacks exactly happened after the Great Depression. Whitesactuallybrokeintoamilita rycompound andstoleplanesandbombedtwoblac kcities. Whites destroyed the Black Wall Street. The White resident had that part right.
The single white resident?
During the 1930s, after thousands of African Americans had been put to death by mobs -- particularly in the South but in other regions of the country as well -- lynchings were no longer unusual or shocking events that deviated from the norm.
Shock! Wow! How does your English get suddenly so much better?!? How could this be???

Because you plagiarized it word for word from:
http://academic.csuohio.edu/perloffr/lynching...

F*ck you are stupid.

Let's review the best piece of your writing in your entire life:
I think you've learned something today, Hiding your Ass. First, your English sucks and will never be the equal of mine. No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you practice, I will always be your better in all matters English, both speaking and writing.
Oh, whoops! You didn't write that. You copied it word for word from me.

So you did learn something, Silent Assin! You learned that I write much, much better than you! Well done! Good job young man, good job.
Second, you are even worse in history, you are too befuddled and ignorant to do the research.
Baby, are you American? Do you pay taxes? Baby, you are paying for my research. Thanks!

Let's sum up:

- you can't think worth a damn
- you can't write worth a damn

So you insult me and go plagiarize someone else to show me how smart you are!

hahahahahahahahahahah!

Ahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha! !!

Silent Assin you doth protest too much.

Some stable somewhere

#106555 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>Is that all that you have, dude? You can not handle your juvenile and 3rd world education being exposed, so you cry like a little girl. I thought your dad raised you as boy, man-up.
"can not" is one word: "cannot.

The very best you can do is plagiarize, moron. My third world education doesn't include plagiarizing to make myself look stupid. Is that part of the American system? I don't think so. I know lots of Americans, all of whom are more intelligent than you and they are quite against plagiarizing.

With the funniest part being, of course, that you were pretending it was yours!

hahahaha, I still laugh at that - I mean, at you for that.

Uhm, baby, I am a girl.

It's ok. I don't expect you to recognize one. You're still ... naive that way, huh?

Have I been too hard on you? Are you in Grade 5?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106556 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>You were given a chance. No, the cruelty was what you did to your family. They expected a normal child, but got you. Most moms are proud to hear, what a cute baby. But your suffered your mom to have to explain when people said "Is your dog sick, you should take it to a vet?" How dare you force your mom to have to tell them that she got you as a child and watch them throw up. I am serious. I would support after-birth abortion, given how you came out.
Ah, see, if my one tiny insult made your head hurt so much, you should take an Aspirin, medical science has done so much to ease your pain.

Some stable somewhere

#106557 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>Fascinating, you are a liar.
The above is a sentence fragment. You should have written:

"Fascinating. You are a liar."
I have seen tons of your posts and they are representative of who you are. A simple insult, are you retarded?
The above is a sentence fragment. "A simple insult" is unconnected to any subject and so loses its meaning. Yes, you are retarded.
Christians do not insult, they react to your insults.
That's quite a lie you've written!
All atheists do just like you did, then feign innocence and lack of recall of the venom that they constantly and regularly spew.
You start the insult, and you are responsible for all insults that proceed.
False. Only a person who had no sense of personal responsibility would utter a phrase so childish.
You get to own them all. No, I am saying that you are an idiot to suggest that any one has a single digit I.Q. and toilet scum to use that as your form of debate.
- "any one" is one word: "anyone"
- "anyone" needs to be followed with "who" in the above example. You should have written "... that anyone has a single digit...". Or you could have written "... that anyone with a single..."
- the entire sentence is grammatically incoherent. It has no meaning. You seem to claiming that KK suggested someone has a single digit I.Q. and toilet scum - and then you link that to "to use that as your form of debate." Hence, the sentence has no meaning.

- you need remedial English lessons. Are you sure it is your first language?
Understand this, there is no simple insult. You start it, then prepared to finish it.
You're breaking tense here because you forgot the verb "be." It goes between "then" and "prepared" and should read "then be prepared to finish it."
I don't like any unwarranted attacks, but I condone any degree of retaliation.
That's funny - you attacked me from your first post. I am quite honored, actually. People always attack their betters and you very much wanted to demonstrate my standing. Thank you.
You knock over a single brick from my wall and I will attack any house that you ever live in. Even the ones you dream about. I am like Israel, enough is enough.
The phrase "I am like Israel, enough is enough" again has no meaning. You've put two unconnected ideas into one sentence.

But you're correct - enough is enough. You're a piss-poor writer.
If you post nice, I will post nice and defend you against attacks from nasty posters.
I don't believe you. Not one bit. You are the kind of person who follows people around taunting them with baseless insults.

But prove me wrong. You start, I'll follow and stop insulting you.

Some stable somewhere

#106558 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>No, idiot, succeed has a dual meaning.
Oh, my mistake. I forgot that Black Americans were succeeding to the throne of White Americans.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Can you really be this dense??? What part of America produces such utterly mindless creatures as yourself? Were you home schooled by a Creationist by chance?
Chinese are much smarter, Japs are mutants.
A touch racist are we?

Wow, that's interesting.
I guess you should be proud of yourself, you managed to kiss he ass of the nation that thought your children were worthy of a military target.
"he ass"?

Now that you're not plagiarizing anyone you're writing sucks again. Could you just stick to plagiarizing?
Over 250,000 women and children,and here you are, kissing our ass.
You forgot the space after children above. It should read "...children, and..."
Let's see:
1. full of self hatred? Check!
2. totally bigoted Asian? Check!
3. accepting of authority? Check!
4. clueless mindbot? Check!
5. impoverished nuclear mutant? Check!
6. stupidity and outright lies? Check!
7. Stockholm syndrome towards whites! Check
All your best ideas come from me, hey?

I'm quite flattered!!!

You're welcome.
You can only be a fundiseased mutant gay Jap!
Gosh, if we had dropped three bombs, you would probably want surgery to make your eyes look American? If we had dropped four bombs, then all your children would be name Franklin D.
You're mixing up your tenses again. It should be "...would be named..." not "...would be name..."

So, racist, I think I'll stop bothering with you. I extended an olive branch because of what you wrote to KK, but now that you're true colors are coming out, I'm just going to ignore you.

It will be a lot easier for me, since it's quite revolting to read your Christian hatred of all things not you and sooooooo difficult to read your incredibly poor writing.

I strongly suggest you go back to school to take remedial English classes. If a "fundiseased mutant gay Jap" can pick apart your terrible writing, you must be scraping the bottom of the barrel!!!

Maybe pray? Maybe Jesus will heal your heart and give you English skills?

Some stable somewhere

#106559 Jun 12, 2012
Don't worry, there may be at least one other gaytard besides you, because no one would share space with you.
So...gaytards exist because no one will share space with Kitten?

Please do something about your miserable writing skills!

You write soooooooo poorly that we cannot focus on the insults - we can't understand what the hell you are trying to say!

Good bye, Silent Assin. Go see a psychologist, please.

Some stable somewhere

#106560 Jun 12, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, see, if my one tiny insult made your head hurt so much, you should take an Aspirin, medical science has done so much to ease your pain.
I have a sinking suspicion someone left the door to the computer room open at the mental ward.

He's cute though, in a crazed, ugly and dead scorpion kind of way. Or perhaps more like the way roadkill is cute.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#106562 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text> Chinese are much smarter,
Was that ever in question?

Now, what to do with you?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106564 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>You are an idiot and a fool. Succeed has two meanings and your foreign alien butt did not know it. Wow, you are stupid.
So, when you say that blacks succeeded whites, are you saying that blacks were successful at becoming white or are you claiming that blacks succeeded in not becoming white?
Maybe, you were saying that both blacks and whites are successful because they are not Japs.
Oh, poor little Jap girl, now you have to curse to try to cover your ignorant butt. hahahaha.
I love how you mentally retarded Japs use the word plagiarize, when your entire existence in plagiarized Americanism. Since, you do not know the meaning of succeed, I know that you do not know the meaning of plagiarize. In order to plagiarize one would have to sign their name to it and make a statement of ownership.
But, you attempt to deflect to hide your ignorance regarding history and the fact that lynchings happened up until 1968. Boy, you are a retard.
Now, you are crying. I told your dumb butt to research and then told your lying ass that I would do it for you. So, no plagiarism, just your stupidity and ignorance.
So, you think that my taxes pay to treat your mental retardation. Fool, I am too smart to pay taxes and I get grants for business and research. I write everything off, because you are stupid and I am smart.
I live in a two-story gated mansion in S.O., Cali. Fools like you are paying my mortgage on my other properties, which pay he taxes and utilities on the one I live in. I bet you were one of those whiny poor people who complained about my SUV and sports car? High gas prices, really? Solution, fool, buy stocks in the oil companies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...dumb Japo chick.
I love how that fragile ego is so easily cracked. It is so obvious that you are a gay boy. I love making the gayness come out of you gaytards.
Hm, so you think that all atheists are gay? That's a pretty bold assertion.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106568 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>I just love it when the gaybots retreat back to their other gaybots. It is so funny, how you gaybots seek validation from each other. Mental ward, you mean two-fold, like Japanese is a mental language disorder and your homosexuality is a mental disease. Roadkill, no, we spared the roadkill and instead killed the Japanese babies. Something about roach infestation fumigation.
Have you cleared your bed bug infestation yet? Just wondering.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106570 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>No, idiot, your gayness is obvious. It is your asexual lie that exposes that. So, why did you do that to your own parents? When you were a baby did you know about SIDS and if so, then why are you still here?
Really? You think someone would lie about being asexual? Or is it that you are jealous that I have no interest in you?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106572 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>What is funny is that your parents told you that bed bug infestation was normal. It is not normal, your parents just preferred the bed bugs to you, Hiding.
Earlier, I thought that Topix had responded to my e-mail and blocked your facial image, declaring your face an environmental hazard.
Actually, I have never had bed bugs, they don't like tobacco smoke it seems. But technically it is typical in the northern areas of the US, the environment is perfect for them and without DDT around, they have made a huge return. Do you just avoid all real news?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106575 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>What is funny is that I had to look up bed bug infestation, but you have the mental image of it.
Frack, you really are uneducated and not even remotely connected to reality. The bed bug infestation problem in the US is such old news, everyone knows what they are, even in Europe, and China is where it all started.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106577 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>Honest, if you were interested in me, I would you. I would get a public service reward. Yes, an ugly retard like you would lie and claim to be asexual, as an excuse for your lonely unwanted sexual existence.
Do also have a thing called aparental, meaning that your parents refused to love you?
A rather backwards assertion. Someone who wants sex but is incapable of getting it would just buy it or do whatever they could to convince others to have sex with them. Saying you are asexual, admitting that there is no chance, pretty much eliminates all chances of ever accomplishing a romantic relationship with pretty much anyone. LOL

Your mind doesn't see past your nose, does it?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#106578 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>You have bed bugs due to your nastiness. Take a bath, clean those sheets. Wow, you are ugly, nasty and smoke cigarettes and you really think any medical professional would buy your self serving claim of being asexual. No, you have "noonewantsyousexual ".
Bye, you are just a lonely idiot.
Aw, I broke you. Another creatard broken beyond repair. I should be more careful in handling your kind, you are too delicate it seems.

Some stable somewhere

#106579 Jun 12, 2012
This is what I copied "The White resident had that part right. During the 1930s, after thousands of African Americans had been put to death by mobs -- particularly in the South but in other regions of the country as well -- lynchings were no longer unusual or shocking events that deviated from the norm. Approximately 4,742 individuals were lynched between 1882 and 1968; of the victims, 3,445 or 73 percent were Black. During the heyday of lynching, between 1889 and 1918, 3,224 individuals were lynched, of whom 2,522 or 78 percent were Black. Typically, the victims were hung or burned to death by mobs of White vigilantes, frequently in front of thousands of spectators, many of whom would take pieces of the dead person's body as souvenirs to help remember the spectacular event."
Please explain how starting a post with 'The White resident had that part right" could be plagiarism, since obviously there was something prior to that sentence.
Yes, that is what you plagiarized. Good of you to admit it!

The problem is you're just simple. Not interesting, quite boring. You write poorly and agrammatically. You plagiarize to prove your writing skills!

You're just not an interesting person. I think you're in junior high school based on how you insult and your fascination with homosexuals. And therefore it's just not fair for me to concentrate on you. You're just not capable of honest, intellectual discussion.

So, go play with calling people gay and whatever. It's what you're best at.

Some stable somewhere

#106580 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>Honest, if you were interested in me, I would you.
This sentence should read:

"Honestly, if you were interested in me, I would be in you as well."
I would get a public service reward.
The linking phrase you neglected was "In that case, I would get a..."

Linking phrases help the reader follow your thoughts. Yes, I know that your thoughts are miserable and small minded, but you've got to learn to express them in a readable fashion. Otherwise, the nastiness is lost on us.
Yes, an ugly retard like you would lie and claim to be asexual, as an excuse for your lonely unwanted sexual existence.
Good job! You almost got it! But for the unnecessary comma! But for the unnecessary comma!

The above should read "Yes, an ugly retard like you would lie and claim to be asexual as an excuse for your lonely unwanted sexual existence."

See? No second comma. It also would read better if you changed "you" to "yourself." "You" in the above sounds childish.
Do also have a thing called aparental, meaning that your parents refused to love you?
You forgot the noun in your first phrase. English, unlike Japanese and many Slavic languages, requires subjects. It should have read:

"Do you also have..."

Last, try avoid words like "thing" and "stuff." They are vague terms that tell us you aren't very intellectual. Remember to write down your words once and then go back to search for terms that you should replace.

Try this:

"Do you also have a mental disorder called 'aparental,' meaning that your parents refused to love you?"

See how much clearer that is???

Yaaaay! In just three years, Silent Assin, we might get you to the 9th grade level of writing. If you work hard enough.

Some stable somewhere

#106581 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>compared to the Japanese, every one knows that.
When you being a sentence in English, capitalize the first letter.

"every one" is one word. It should be "everyone." If you do not write "everyone" you are actually writing "every single one" as in "how many eggs do you want?"

"I want every one."

Also, your sentence above is nonsensical. Let's take out the comma and make it a simple sentence so that you can see how incorrect your grammar is here:

"Everyone knows that compared to the Japanese."

Please note that I fixed your capitalism and "every one" error here.

Your illogical statement works like this:

1. All people know something
2. in comparison to the Japanese.

But "all people knowing X" cannot be compared to a group of people. Yes, I am aware that your phrase resembles an elementary school taunt. Precisely for that reason, it is nonsensical.

Slightly better English would be "All people (other than)/(except for) the Japanese know that."

Yet that still is illogical, for it is impossible that the entire world know something except for the people of an entire country.

It's ok, Silent Assin! We'll get you to be an almost acceptable writer. Why, one day, we might even understand your insults! Think how happy we will all be!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#106582 Jun 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
When you being a sentence in English, capitalize the first letter.
"every one" is one word. It should be "everyone." If you do not write "everyone" you are actually writing "every single one" as in "how many eggs do you want?"
"I want every one."
Also, your sentence above is nonsensical. Let's take out the comma and make it a simple sentence so that you can see how incorrect your grammar is here:
"Everyone knows that compared to the Japanese."
Please note that I fixed your capitalism and "every one" error here.
Your illogical statement works like this:
1. All people know something
2. in comparison to the Japanese.
But "all people knowing X" cannot be compared to a group of people. Yes, I am aware that your phrase resembles an elementary school taunt. Precisely for that reason, it is nonsensical.
Slightly better English would be "All people (other than)/(except for) the Japanese know that."
Yet that still is illogical, for it is impossible that the entire world know something except for the people of an entire country.
It's ok, Silent Assin! We'll get you to be an almost acceptable writer. Why, one day, we might even understand your insults! Think how happy we will all be!
Please don't encourage my good boi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min LAWEST100 654,079
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Insults Are Easier 64,088
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 106,524
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min crucifiedguy 281,876
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 30 min gundee123 810
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min ChristineM 445,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Toby 973,823
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr Clive 80
More from around the web