Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#234315 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel blockaded everything including humanitarian and medical aid and then strengthens its position (in your eyes) by murdering children under UN protection and my murdering children under the flag of cease fire.
Of course the methods Hamas use are terrorist, in just the same way as the methods Israel uses, even despite the almost 70 years of enforced oppression and the 8 years of complete blockade, there is no excuse for terrorism – NONE .
Why are you lying? Oh of course the everyday buck black and white scenario. FYI, I do not support terrorism by any faction but I do support humanitarianism and I do support the right for ALL human beings (including children) to live, not just the ones you like.
U.S. Condemns “Disgraceful” Israeli Bombing — Some Of The Harshest American Public Criticism Of Israel Ever
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/us-cond...
Watch: Irish senator condemns Gaza massacre,“Nazi talk” by Israelis
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
Update: White House Condemns Shelling of United Nations School
http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/07/israel-...
So what’s is like to back the looser – again?
When our White House condemns Israel for defending itself, it is giviing aid to terrorists.

Just like you give aid to terrorists.

If our White House was being bombarded with rockets launched from schools and hospitals in Canada, they would bomb them. And they should.

All the civilian deaths in Gaza are the fault of Hamas. All of them.

Israel needs to kill a lot more people in Gaza.

Location hidden

#234316 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go again. It takes you precisely 3 posts for you to start vomiting your wild lies, guesswork and BS because you have nothing else to give. You are a pathetic lying wanker.
And there is no rational explanation why the Israeli army should choose to murder unarmed civilians including children under the protection of the UN and sheltering in an officially designated and marked building. There is no rational explanation why the Israeli air force should choose to use a US manufactured and supplied F15 to kill an 8 tearold girkl while supposedly under t5he falg of cease fire.
Or perhaps there is an excuse, the excuse of all fanatics, terror
Hamas is engaging in child sacrifice.

Hamas killed all those children. Every one of them.

Israel needs to destroy Hamas, not just wound them, by any means necessary.

Location hidden

#234317 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
More guesswork or more buck lies?. I do not support either, I do not even support Israeli terrorist as you seem to do.
Even the Whitehorse says you are a moron.
Is that why you defend Hitler - because you both hate Jews?

Location hidden

#234318 Aug 7, 2014
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thors hammer apparently hit buck.
We are completely immune to threats from imaginary Gods. In fact we dare them to prove themselves! To date none have been able to do so.
You are obsessed with me and God, CuddlingApenis.

We are all you think about.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#234319 Aug 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
When our White House condemns Israel for defending itself, it is giviing aid to terrorists.
Just like you give aid to terrorists.
If our White House was being bombarded with rockets launched from schools and hospitals in Canada, they would bomb them. And they should.
All the civilian deaths in Gaza are the fault of Hamas. All of them.
Israel needs to kill a lot more people in Gaza.
Then the Whitehouse are pandering to terrorist... just as last week they were pandering to terrorist on the other side, live with it

Of course they should but they should not kill innocent children who are sheltering in a duly marked and sanctioned UN building – that is pure terrorism for the sake for terrorism and will be punished by international law.

Your sick minded bigotry is noted and will be used against you in the future.

And the US needs to kill a lot more people in prison, there that’s fair is it not?

#234320 Aug 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas is engaging in child sacrifice.
Hamas killed all those children. Every one of them.
Israel needs to destroy Hamas, not just wound them, by any means necessary.
Actually it was Israel who did it and it is Isreal who are being blamed by the international community (including the US government) for it. And no doubt those responsible will face war crimes charges. So what you tiny bigoted mind tells you is completely irrelevant to facts – again.

Hamas, you have an argument, women and children sheltering in a UN building – NO

8 year old children who considered they were safe to leave shelter becuse a cease fire was operating – NO

The US government need to destroy failed bank robbers, not just incarcerate them – by whatever means necessary

#234321 Aug 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you defend Hitler - because you both hate Jews?
More godbot guesswork based on stupidity and deliberate ignorance and promoted by lies. Tell me buck, have you ever made a true statement in your life?

Offering FACTs is in no way defending Hitler it is condemning what christianity can do to some people

And I do not hate Jews, I do however dislike criminals and murderers .

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#234322 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go again. It takes you precisely 3 posts for you to start vomiting your wild lies, guesswork and BS because you have nothing else to give. You are a pathetic lying wanker.
And there is no rational explanation why the Israeli army should choose to murder unarmed civilians including children under the protection of the UN and sheltering in an officially designated and marked building. There is no rational explanation why the Israeli air force should choose to use a US manufactured and supplied F15 to kill an 8 tearold girkl while supposedly under t5he falg of cease fire.
Or perhaps there is an excuse, the excuse of all fanatics, terror
Honey, you are deliberately blind. A bigot who chooses to be ignorant.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/08/...

Clearly an appropriate Queen for 'rational atheist' oxymorons.

Smirk.

#234323 Aug 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are deliberately blind. A bigot who chooses to be ignorant.
http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/08/...
Clearly an appropriate Queen for 'rational atheist' oxymorons.
Smirk.
Quite interesting that you are too deliberately ignorant to read the text and comments on that page.

Consider the words “He found one in a residential area next to a UN building”.

Not in or on the building or in the building but in a residential area next to the building. Tell me are you responsible for what your neighbours do? Neither were those CHILDREN sheltering under UN protection.

And I suggest you scroll down to the comment section.

As to the authenticity of the image shall we see if it is used as a defence when Isreal faces wer crimes charges?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#234324 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting that you are too deliberately ignorant to read the text and comments on that page.
Not in or on the building or in the building but in a residential area next to the building. Tell me are you responsible for what your neighbours do? Neither were those CHILDREN sheltering under UN protection.
As to the authenticity of the image shall we see if it is used as a defence when Isreal faces wer crimes charges?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/05/gaza...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#234325 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is two types of blindness. Those who choose to believe a lie and those who refuse to believe what is right in front of their face.

You have both.

#234326 Aug 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is two types of blindness. Those who choose to believe a lie and those who refuse to believe what is right in front of their face.
You have both.
There are two types of ignorance, those who are born that way and those who are deliberately ignorant, I really don’t know which you are.

The page was you linked to was self explanatory, true a picture can be interpreted in a thousand words but a word is a word and the words said –“ He found one in a residential area next to a UN building.”

You will also note that there is another building in between and the UN building is clearly identified

I suppose that bug shiny UN logo on the roof makes a good target eh?

#234327 Aug 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
And that’s an excuse to bomb refugees under the protection of the UN?

And that’s an excuse to kill an 8 year old girl during a cease fire?

Don’t get me wrong here Both Israel and Hamas have every right to defend themselves, however they have no right to commit war crimes.

Location hidden

#234328 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get me wrong here Both Israel and Hamas have every right to defend themselves, however they have no right to commit war crimes.
I didn't say anything, cept the other day. When I said, "screw both of them, they are both huge pains in the azz." But I forgot to mention Putin, he should go stand between them.
Those three and ISIS and the alqueerda and the tallywhackeband are all messing up everything for everybody. Religious nuttery is determined to mess up my happy dance. lol

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#234329 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel blockaded everything including humanitarian and medical aid and then strengthens its position (in your eyes) by murdering children under UN protection and my murdering children under the flag of cease fire.
Of course the methods Hamas use are terrorist, in just the same way as the methods Israel uses, even despite the almost 70 years of enforced oppression and the 8 years of complete blockade, there is no excuse for terrorism – NONE .
Why are you lying? Oh of course the everyday buck black and white scenario. FYI, I do not support terrorism by any faction but I do support humanitarianism and I do support the right for ALL human beings (including children) to live, not just the ones you like.
U.S. Condemns “Disgraceful” Israeli Bombing — Some Of The Harshest American Public Criticism Of Israel Ever
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/us-cond...
Watch: Irish senator condemns Gaza massacre,“Nazi talk” by Israelis
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
Update: White House Condemns Shelling of United Nations School
So what’s is like to back the looser – again?
you're sounding VERY antisemetic (like hitler)!

do you understand that less than just 100 years ago there was a great genocidal attempt to exterminate these people from the earth and that the UN agreed to give them a place to live in post-holocaust 1948?

do understand that's it's been the satanic priority of every antichrist/antisemite individual & society to rid the earth of the witness of God ever since Cain killed righteous Abel?

this is NOT going to end well for you.......

#234330 Aug 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything, cept the other day. When I said, "screw both of them, they are both huge pains in the azz." But I forgot to mention Putin, he should go stand between them.
Those three and ISIS and the alqueerda and the tallywhackeband are all messing up everything for everybody. Religious nuttery is determined to mess up my happy dance. lol
They changed their name to I.S. Suppose it means something deep and murderous to them

And yes religious fruitcakes fook it for everyone in the name of there god

#234331 Aug 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're sounding VERY antisemetic (like hitler)!
do you understand that less than just 100 years ago there was a great genocidal attempt to exterminate these people from the earth and that the UN agreed to give them a place to live in post-holocaust 1948?
do understand that's it's been the satanic priority of every antichrist/antisemite individual & society to rid the earth of the witness of God ever since Cain killed righteous Abel?
this is NOT going to end well for you.......
Well in that case I know some very anti-Semitic jews who are embarrassed to be jewish given the war crimes their people have committed.

Israel got there country for being on the winning side in WW2

What witnesses of god? For that matter what god?

Do you understand that Israel and Islam and Christianity each worship the SAME god

You seem to have a very distorted idea of facts here. Nothing new then. Please not that even the Whitehouse condemns Israelis war crimes

What’s it like to be in the minority losing camp?

Location hidden

#234332 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in that case I know some very anti-Semitic jews who are embarrassed to be jewish given the war crimes their people have committed.
Do you understand that Israel and Islam and Christianity each worship the SAME god
You seem to have a very distorted idea of facts here. Nothing new then. Please not that even the Whitehouse condemns Israelis war crimes
Nuh ugh , it's a no true Scotsgod free for all.
My mythical gawd, is bigger than your mythical gawd!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#234334 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
do you understand that YOU worship the same god as islam since you want the destruction of Israel & Christianity???

this ain't gonna go well for you unless you repent and make love w/me:-)

Location hidden

#234335 Aug 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas arranged the bombing of the refugees.

You know, your A-Rabb terrorist buddies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 548,228
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min Tim Osman 118,637
Looking for Travis Booten 32 min sunny 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min It aint necessari... 749,803
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min who 261,598
short term relationship or date 1 hr corleone00 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr shruthi 1,066
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr mike 602,101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 8 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE