Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#231135 Jun 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I hoped you would and you did, well done, you have shown more intelligence than you display in your posts, still not close to Auraís but more...
..seriously ..."ChristineM..seriously ...

You couldn't call me " grasshopper " ...JUST ONCE ..?!

PIXELS ARE FREE ...YOU LIMEY WOT ....

Las Vegas, NV

#231136 Jun 24, 2014
okay , "ChristineM" ...mayhaps , the alcohol is talking and I shouldn't have called you " World Of Tanks" online video game ..

but , that's just how I feel right ..now..

Las Vegas, NV

#231137 Jun 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/is is a moron of the lowest order.
He makes statements based on guesswork and hatred and then opts for obfuscation when confronted with factsm closely followed by the incredulous act of the truly stupid.
..(SIGH)...What , did I say ...earlier....?

I can actually ' read ' what you post to others ...

and just , so you know ..I have feelings ...

Las Vegas, NV

#231138 Jun 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lesbos are witches and butch lesbos are the coven leaders & meanest ones!
...OR..they're ....just .....gay ..?

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#231139 Jun 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
But of course.
ChristineM celebrates the Winter Solstice with her family instead.
<quoted text>
We would celebrate that about now, Down Under. It's the correct time for that, Xmas is just a tradition brought here.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#231140 Jun 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
r u trying to cozy your way into a scissoring session with Rosa???
good grief - there are other sites for this kinda thing, people!
GTFO pervert.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#231141 Jun 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has sexuality always got to be your centre piece when you are getting you but kicked?
And I guess you donít understand the meaning of the word lesbian either, more dumbo godbot stupidity
Why do all our funny-mentalists do it? YAWN!!!

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#231142 Jun 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Point well made...
Cheers!
:-)

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#231143 Jun 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
r u trying to cozy your way into a scissoring session with Rosa???
good grief - there are other sites for this kinda thing, people!
Moron, the dickhead was talking about someone else but once again you vomit you paverted ignorance across a perfectly decent thread.

#231144 Jun 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
alright - tell me yours and crissy's combined weight and if you come in under 3 bills i'll broker this hook-up if i get to watch;-)
You flapping your shirt tails again?

Pervert

Look you want your preacher to fook your butt so badly then go recite a few parables to him. I am sure he will oblige (assuming you are not a real obese and ugly T\/\/AT)

#231145 Jun 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
where did all the witches go? it must be softball practice......
Christians killed then all, there, there do you feel better now

#231146 Jun 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have.
I'm a lesbian trapped in a straight man.
Look up a genetic chimera AND a hermaphrodite.
You should also look up mating behavior...
Smile.
Nope you are a dickhead trapped in a dickheads body

#231147 Jun 25, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ah , the sad commentary of our Atheists family , they claim to be adherents of logic and analysis ..but , when put to the task ....not so good .
Christian are the " very " best of the generous , hairless monkeys ...."Kilmare'a" is absolutely correct ...( triple exclamation point )
Point in fact ..the Christmastide ...Never , do we receive such beseechment for aid ...our , phones blow up , our mail boxes are stuffed ..." please give " ..those Santa Clauses ..EVERYWHERE ..
the celebration of our saviors coming , is felt by every charity and refuge camp WORLD WIDE ..
We fill their coffers (, with your (freethinkers ) aid of course )..Muslims also have high holy feasts ...but , who actually notices ..??
It was not addressed to you but I see you can supply no names either, pretty much expected

As fro the rest, utter gobbledygook, also as expected

#231148 Jun 25, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..seriously ..."ChristineM..seriously ...
You couldn't call me " grasshopper " ...JUST ONCE ..?!
PIXELS ARE FREE ...YOU LIMEY WOT ....
number four wrote:
okay , "ChristineM" ...mayhaps , the alcohol is talking and I shouldn't have called you " World Of Tanks" online video game ..
but , that's just how I feel right ..now..
Seriously, I have just been proved correct in my dislike of you and I only ever give one chance (my view is that if you canít get it right first time then you canít get it right) and you have abused that chance twice now so confirming my impression of you. And a backhanded p|ssed up apology does not help.

BTW, pixels are not free they are very expensive in man hours, processing power and energy requirement, as shown by the cost of digital media, display equipment and electricity

#231149 Jun 25, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..(SIGH)...What , did I say ...earlier....?
I can actually ' read ' what you post to others ...
and just , so you know ..I have feelings ...
Only if you are a sock of KiMare can you make such a statement because that statement was addressed to him/about him and I am not responsible for your socks

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#231150 Jun 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you are a dickhead trapped in a dickheads body
Actually, I often get mistaken for Bruce Willis, WITH the smirk.

You need to do something about your moustache, people will mistake you for Hitler...

Smile.

#231151 Jun 25, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do all our funny-mentalists do it? YAWN!!!
There are lots of reasons
The main ones being that they do not have gender studies in homeschool (and any other studies not recommended by the godbook)
It sexually excites them, itís their way of reaching orgasm

#231152 Jun 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I often get mistaken for Bruce Willis, WITH the smirk.
You need to do something about your moustache, people will mistake you for Hitler...
Smile.
By accounts, Brucy boy is a bit of a dickhead too

You need to do something about your lying, xenophobia, misogyny and deliberate ignorance, people will mistake you for a godbot
CunningLinguist

Jacksonville, FL

#231153 Jun 25, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You're no better , in fact worse .
Atheist's purport that Atheism simply means ' non belief '....but , Atheists ' do ' believe and very strongly in natural selection ..
and if " we " do not subscribe to your doctrinarian views , you deem it acceptable to label us morons , sheep , terrorists and fundamentally dishonest ..
WHERE IS YOUR MUCH VAUNTED FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE ...??
You sick hypocritical monsters ..
If the arguer (you) relies on faith as the bases of his argument, then little is gained from further discussion. Faith, by definition, relies on a belief that does not rest on logic or evidence. Faith depends on irrational thought and produces intransigence.

"The idea of God was not a lie but a device of the unconscious which needed to be decoded by psychology. A personal god was nothing more than an exalted father-figure: desire for such a deity sprang from infantile yearnings for a powerful, protective father, for justice and fairness and for life to go on forever. God is simply a projection of these desires, feared and worshipped by human beings out of an abiding sense of helplessness. Religion belonged to the infancy of the human race; it had been a necessary stage in the transition from childhood to maturity. It had promoted ethical values which were essential to society. Now that humanity had come of age, however, it should be left behind." ~Sigmund Freud

Las Vegas, NV

#231154 Jun 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are a sock of KiMare can you make such a statement because that statement was addressed to him/about him and I am not responsible for your socks
..Hey , toots It's a " cultural war " I read when you defended "Aura Mytha" , surely you have nothing against ' me ' taking a bullet for "Kimare'a" ( the monster mutation ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 265,447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 560,464
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 778,332
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min truth 605,336
Moses never existed 33 min Khatru 827
Bingone (Nov '13) 35 min Bingone 13
The Topix Keepers (Dec '10) 38 min A noted Ferrerman 15,816
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 43 min Johnny 4,895
More from around the web