Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#231044 Jun 23, 2014
'tard.
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. But more importantly, God has.
You deny it.
Smile.
<quoted text>
You represent the 'rational atheist' oxymorons well!
Smirk smile.
CunningLinguist

Ocala, FL

#231045 Jun 23, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By their fruit you will know them.
Elijah mocked the prophets of Baal.
Stop whining.
Smirk.
Stop preaching - no one cares what's in your silly book.

I mock you and ANY religion.

"And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.-"-2 Samuel 13:11

Snooze
CunningLinguist

Ocala, FL

#231046 Jun 23, 2014
Imagine No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
80%+ prisoners claim to be religious upon entering prison!
oh and the smirks you end your posts with, well if you would read your bible, you would find that your god frowns on that type of behavior.
What god?

Jehovah? Allah? Krishna?

Let me know when you find one god that's willing to speak up and be a guest on Bill Maher's show.

He could be hiding in Baghdad right now, lending aid to the Sunnis.

Personally I think the whole things a crock of Shiite

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231047 Jun 23, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Why?
<quoted text>
You stumped?

Still 'thinking'??

Smirk.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#231048 Jun 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me but I'm not the one wearing the pussycat coat here fur face.
...unfair...THAT WAS A GIFT ..!

Las Vegas, NV

#231049 Jun 23, 2014
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop preaching - no one cares what's in your silly book.
I mock you and ANY religion.
"And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.-"-2 Samuel 13:11
Snooze
...In some societies marrying a cousin is still acceptable . and if "Ben Adams" was honest ..he , would tell you, there is no word for cousin in Aramaic or Hebrew .

Las Vegas, NV

#231050 Jun 23, 2014
Imagine No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
really???!!!
Thanks to an Atheist, you have a computer and interent to spew your hateful lies!!!!
wonder why your god didn't give that knowledge to a "believer"??
and Warren Buffett! Contributes alot more than 99.9% of you christurds!
Ah , you silly little man the fact is " Average Joe " actually give a lot more than the wealth philanthropist ( percentage wise )

Point of fact , ever hear of those hoity toity big wigs donating an organ ..??

The web was developed by the Pentagon ...Math on the other hand , all of them were believers .

Las Vegas, NV

#231051 Jun 23, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura is a nutcase pervert who can't be taken seriously.
..Well then , This is the " perfect " forum for him ...

I gotta tell you , If I just read "MAKEPEACEYOUidotWorld " s posts ..I can actually ' feel ' myself getting dumber ...!!

Las Vegas, NV

#231052 Jun 23, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I didn't have to search far to find your idiocy.
Africans? Buy an atlas, you retarded racist f**k.
<quoted text>
..Contrary to popular belief ; Americans are not made out of money ( the Lichtenstein's are )

I can't keep buying atlases , when every 10 months those f**king Russians keep making them worthless ...

And , I'm gonna take exception ....I'm feeling really vulnerable right now , and " retarded racist fuck " ...that really stung ..!

Las Vegas, NV

#231053 Jun 23, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>

You are deliberately ignorant, you do not even think about what you say before sticking your brain in neutral and engaging your mouth
..you could have put ' this ' in a nicer way ..

Las Vegas, NV

#231054 Jun 23, 2014
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
..You're no better , in fact worse .

Atheist's purport that Atheism simply means ' non belief '....but , Atheists ' do ' believe and very strongly in natural selection ..

and if " we " do not subscribe to your doctrinarian views , you deem it acceptable to label us morons , sheep , terrorists and fundamentally dishonest ..

WHERE IS YOUR MUCH VAUNTED FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE ...??

You sick hypocritical monsters ..
Cheetah

Qrendi, Malta

#231055 Jun 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again, pussycat?
Another pervert, Rosa Wankel, to the rescue.

You and Aura must be the same person since all your posts are consistently similar.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#231057 Jun 23, 2014
No. You made some weird comment about lesbians. Why?

Scum.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You stumped?
Still 'thinking'??
Smirk.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#231058 Jun 23, 2014
I forgive you.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Contrary to popular belief ; Americans are not made out of money ( the Lichtenstein's are )
I can't keep buying atlases , when every 10 months those f**king Russians keep making them worthless ...
And , I'm gonna take exception ....I'm feeling really vulnerable right now , and " retarded racist fuck " ...that really stung ..!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#231059 Jun 24, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
What they claim does not count. They certainly don't look religious to me.
Criminals are mostly atheists with no morality to guide them.
What they claim is the only thing that counts. Count the real ones by what they live and the count may even be as high as 1, if you are counting Christains, that is.

Do you think that even one could be found planet wide who would chow down on his own cooked children, should his god demand it? And who would be willing to cut off his own genitalia, because it pleases his god? And he would also stand silently while his neighbor humped his wife in the streets? Is there such a Christain, who would actually live buybull morality? Just one? It is not you is it? NO?

Well then the only Christains are the ones who claim to be Christains....... you know the hypocrites who pretend that they obey a god.

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#231060 Jun 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I just don't like hospital food enough. And I've got BUPA.
<quoted text>
Aww, Iím not violent so in the big, bold, bright red words of the immortal Douglas Adams
http://chekhovsgunman.files.wordpress.com/201...

#231061 Jun 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly God gives abundantly to people who live moral lives.
That's why Christians are at the forefront of benevolence, and 'rational atheist' oxymorons demoncrats.
Smile.
Say what?

You would not know the real meaning of morality of it sat on your face and farted.

Most christians are only benevolent in order to get their name above the door of a hospital wing, itís the only sort of immortality that they can guarantee.

It is no coincidence that the biggest, best funded charities in the world such as UNICEF, OXFAM. RED CROSS, Medecins sans Frontieres (you will know them as Doctors without Borders), Amnesty International are not religiously aligned

Location hidden

#231062 Jun 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
No. You made some weird comment about lesbians. Why?
Scum.
<quoted text>
Oh, you are confused!

No, I didn't make a comment about 'lesbians', I made a comment about 'butch lesbians'.

It is a very logical question:

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man TO ATTRACT ANOTHER LESBIAN???

As a butch lesbian, I thought you would be the perfect one to ask.

Smile.

#231063 Jun 24, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura is a nutcase pervert who can't be taken seriously.
I have always found Aura to be a rational and intelligent person, which is far more than I can say for #4. As for you, canít really say Iíve taken any notice, but when you attempt mockery and besmirchment simply because Aura does not follow the bronze age myth that god dunitwiv magic is kind of dumb but typical of funnymentalist (correct spelling) godbots nutcases of little intelligence.

Location hidden

#231064 Jun 24, 2014
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>What they claim is the only thing that counts. Count the real ones by what they live and the count may even be as high as 1, if you are counting Christains, that is.
Do you think that even one could be found planet wide who would chow down on his own cooked children, should his god demand it? And who would be willing to cut off his own genitalia, because it pleases his god? And he would also stand silently while his neighbor humped his wife in the streets? Is there such a Christain, who would actually live buybull morality? Just one? It is not you is it? NO?
Well then the only Christains are the ones who claim to be Christains....... you know the hypocrites who pretend that they obey a god.
LOL, Reason Personified'???

Do you understand how far you are from that? If you fell from your ego to your IQ, YOU'D DIE!!!

A core truth of Christianity is that faith is expressed by action.

You top off your ignorance about that, by equating a Christian to Jewish doctrine. Deceitfully distorted at that!!!

Congratulations, you scored a perfect 'rational atheist' oxymoron!

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Good-Evil 793,503
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 449
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 567,344
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Ex_Irontonian 97,416
Scientific proof for God's existence 41 min HipGnosis 487
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Pegasus 267,254
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 55 min Johnny 2,951
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,041
More from around the web