Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
220,341 - 220,360 of 224,702 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
What abuse are you talking about?
It seems that most atheists are still living in the middle ages, since this is the only abuse they talk about all the time.
It is like me calling you a murderer because your great great grandfather was a murderer. Which is ridiculous logic.
That is remote history that happened hundreds of years ago. And even then you can't blame christians as a whole because it was only the few who made these atrocities.
I assure you that there have always been, and still are, many good Christians who will go out of their way to help others, even if they are atheists.
I don't think that that's just an atheist thing, I also think it's a Leftist Liberal thing.

Like how they want white people today to pay reparations to Blacks and Indians for atrocities that happened a long time ago.

It's just ridiculous.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...of course you do ...and, I need a chum who will keep me out of the drunk tank ...I hate going there , and my butts still sore from the last time ..!!
That just proves religion doesnt help!

Youre welcome

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
That just proves religion doesnt help!
Youre welcome
..debate.. over ..

...You win ...( happy face icon )

( Is it okay , if I still try to argue my point ..with someone who isn't so sure )...?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..weather control ...That's a new one "MAKEWORLD"
So , now there is more theories on contrails than there are the nature of the sasquatch monster ..
And Weather Warfare , ever heard Of HAARP - check US patent office And UN Treaty on Weather Warfare! As to Sasquatch that you got to research yourself.! Bhahahahaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Okay , for arguments sake ...( American ) military aircraft , are dumping harmful chemicals ..
You " do " realize Russian , North Korean and Chinese air space is restricted ..
No kidding!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken , maybe in most of the World the rich make their profits off the backs of the poor ..
But , in the West it's the other way around ..Those who work , are supporting those that can't or won't ..
LOL! Know now our West on QE, Austerity Measures, Riots and Protests, Death of Middle Class, Job outsourcing, Affluent class Emigrating overseas, large number Banks pending /Bankrupted... Come on what are you smoking dude? Bahhahaaaa

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Know now our West on QE, Austerity Measures, Riots and Protests, Death of Middle Class, Job outsourcing, Affluent class Emigrating overseas, large number Banks pending /Bankrupted... Come on what are you smoking dude? Bahhahaaaa
...As , I said before ..I don't mind having Americas problems ......!7.5 Trillion in debt ....

Fuck you Europeans and Indians .....So , you can manage your money better than we can ...

Money is just an illusion ...

..sorry , bout' the expletive ..Can "we" still borrow mas'..?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that that's just an atheist thing, I also think it's a Leftist Liberal thing.
Like how they want white people today to pay reparations to Blacks and Indians for atrocities that happened a long time ago.
It's just ridiculous.
..leftist ..liberal .....who cares ..

So long , as it's only " christian ' persecution ...

I'll sign on for that ..!

"Divine Surgeon "

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
What abuse are you talking about?
It seems that most atheists are still living in the middle ages, since this is the only abuse they talk about all the time.
It is like me calling you a murderer because your great great grandfather was a murderer. Which is ridiculous logic.
That is remote history that happened hundreds of years ago. And even then you can't blame christians as a whole because it was only the few who made these atrocities.
I assure you that there have always been, and still are, many good Christians who will go out of their way to help others, even if they are atheists.
.."Exactly"...

Aerobatty ...2014

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Consider that the prayers, written by men & women to the gods as those Elite Among Men & Women are the deception.
The faith in God is not in a language for people to understand.
I propose a day of fasting and prayer around the world. This was never before possible, before the INTERNET.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...As , I said before ..I don't mind having Americas problems ......!7.5 Trillion in debt ....
Fuck you Europeans and Indians .....So , you can manage your money better than we can ...
Money is just an illusion ...
..sorry , bout' the expletive ..Can "we" still borrow mas'..?
Actually the European Fuck you Up good also, As Secret US monthly QE goes to Supporting EuroZone Austerity measures! And Indian had gone ahead in Oil deals with Iran and Said Fvck You US While our US sanctions on Idia is not Working!
Our US been Printing GreenBAck out of Thin Air - surely this will have Future concurrent Consequences As World is prepare to Drop US dollar as WOrld Reserve Currency if our US keeps on bully and wage wars on everyone on this planet! Wake up stupids! Paradoxically Ironic! LAugh or Cry? U know me ! A Bhahahahahaha MWhahahhaaaa

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...of course you do ...and, I need a chum who will keep me out of the drunk tank ...I hate going there , and my butts still sore from the last time ..!!
I quit all on my own.

And I'm proud of it.

I AM my highest power.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

To restore trust and faith in Washington DC, the managers must see the ELITE Law Breakers taken to JAIL in Handcuffs and held to stand trial.
If no laws were broken, they can be released.
No harm no foul.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I quit all on my own.

And I'm proud of it.

I AM my highest power.
Yes. You are.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

RayOne wrote:
Consider that the prayers, written by men & women to the gods as those Elite Among Men & Women are the deception.
The faith in God is not in a language for people to understand.
I propose a day of fasting and prayer around the world. This was never before possible, before the INTERNET.
..I concur ..here , here ...or whatever , you're suppose to say ..

...an , official "Aerobatty" day ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

RayOne wrote:
To restore trust and faith in Washington DC, the managers must see the ELITE Law Breakers taken to JAIL in Handcuffs and held to stand trial.
If no laws were broken, they can be released.
No harm no foul.
..wow.. This sounds super fun an' everything ...but, how bout' we just vote for the men and women we want to represent us ...?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit all on my own.
And I'm proud of it.
I AM my highest power.
...pbthbbth...you're an ass hat...!

Nobody , likes a quitter ...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit all on my own.
And I'm proud of it.
I AM my highest power.
Bullshit. You were forced into making that decision. If you didn't suffer the consequences of what you were doing you would never have stopped.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...pbthbbth...you're an ass hat...!

Nobody , likes a quitter ...
Well, truth be told, "quit" probably isn't the right word. I just don't care for alcohol anymore. I've found I much prefer the feeling of a good workout to getting drunk, and alcohol just makes me tired. I don't like the buzz anymore, and I especially don't like the physical and emotional depression that follows.

The last time I can remember having more than one beer was when I was commiserating with my cousin who had just lost her job sometime last spring.

About a year before that, I had one with lunch after completing the installation of a new floor in my kitchen.

I don't buy into the whole AA paradigm that you can never let alcohol pass your lips again ever.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. You were forced into making that decision. If you didn't suffer the consequences of what you were doing you would never have stopped.
Completely wrong.

After having kids, I just found that not only did alcohol not fit in my life anymore, but I did not particularly care for it anymore.

I much prefer being more fit at 61 than I was at 18.

I've seen the long term effects of alcohol on the aging, and I want my last years to be as active and productive as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

272 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 722,372
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 42 min HaHa 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 46 min Mandela 36,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr USA-1 115,660
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Nice_girl 447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 hr sunny 0569470225 38
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Megamegan 87