Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 256552 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#229452 May 18, 2014
headlesscabbage wrote:
... Is anyone getting satisfaction out of being on Topix? It seems like everyone here is just going in circles making supercilious comments that are more focused on attacking people than on debate...
Just a reminder--
http://www.thinkatheist.com/photo/pyramid-of-...
Oh , and might I add .." You are an ass hat !"

Las Vegas, NV

#229453 May 18, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>nope! but A World leaders did talk about Chemtrails, but i just could not remember his name!
instead try this !
US Military Insider Comes Forward About Chemtrails
This video was from WeAreChange,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Okay , for arguments sake ...( American ) military aircraft , are dumping harmful chemicals ..

You " do " realize Russian , North Korean and Chinese air space is restricted ..

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#229455 May 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>"I don't share my thoughts because I want to change the minds of those who don't think like me, I share my thoughts to let those who do think like me know, that they're not alone."
Exactly.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#229456 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Look , "Aerobatty" ..you're just going to have to suck it up ..whatever is betwixt you and God 'is' betwixt you and God ..

Me , on the other hand ..I need a friend , who's also a designated driver ...what say you ..?
I much prefer reality to imaginary.
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#229457 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>( sigh ) ah , "Zhiguli" the problem I have with you contrail types ....each of you claim it's a different sort of attack ..
Some say , it's a birth control , or mind control , or cancer , or Autism ...and , you ever come across a air traffic map ..
It appears the Illuminati hates the American eastern seaboard , the great Capitals of Western Europe , Singapore , Dubai , Japanese and Chinese largest cities ..
It's all of that, they are trying to control population in every possible way

Have you heard about Georgia Guidestones. Those 10 written sentences are 10 Commandments of the illuminati. Watch the documentary Aquarius- The Age Of Evil it's interesting, it explains everything about illuminati and their plans, how they control the planet by economy, wars, medicine etc.

and you can visit this website it's full of cool texts

www.dejanlucic.net

Las Vegas, NV

#229458 May 18, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I much prefer reality to imaginary.
...of course you do ...and, I need a chum who will keep me out of the drunk tank ...I hate going there , and my butts still sore from the last time ..!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229459 May 18, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
What abuse are you talking about?
It seems that most atheists are still living in the middle ages, since this is the only abuse they talk about all the time.
It is like me calling you a murderer because your great great grandfather was a murderer. Which is ridiculous logic.
That is remote history that happened hundreds of years ago. And even then you can't blame christians as a whole because it was only the few who made these atrocities.
I assure you that there have always been, and still are, many good Christians who will go out of their way to help others, even if they are atheists.
I don't think that that's just an atheist thing, I also think it's a Leftist Liberal thing.

Like how they want white people today to pay reparations to Blacks and Indians for atrocities that happened a long time ago.

It's just ridiculous.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#229460 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...of course you do ...and, I need a chum who will keep me out of the drunk tank ...I hate going there , and my butts still sore from the last time ..!!
That just proves religion doesnt help!

Youre welcome

Las Vegas, NV

#229461 May 18, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
That just proves religion doesnt help!
Youre welcome
..debate.. over ..

...You win ...( happy face icon )

( Is it okay , if I still try to argue my point ..with someone who isn't so sure )...?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#229464 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..weather control ...That's a new one "MAKEWORLD"
So , now there is more theories on contrails than there are the nature of the sasquatch monster ..
And Weather Warfare , ever heard Of HAARP - check US patent office And UN Treaty on Weather Warfare! As to Sasquatch that you got to research yourself.! Bhahahahaaa

United States

#229465 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Okay , for arguments sake ...( American ) military aircraft , are dumping harmful chemicals ..
You " do " realize Russian , North Korean and Chinese air space is restricted ..
No kidding!

United States

#229466 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken , maybe in most of the World the rich make their profits off the backs of the poor ..
But , in the West it's the other way around ..Those who work , are supporting those that can't or won't ..
LOL! Know now our West on QE, Austerity Measures, Riots and Protests, Death of Middle Class, Job outsourcing, Affluent class Emigrating overseas, large number Banks pending /Bankrupted... Come on what are you smoking dude? Bahhahaaaa

Las Vegas, NV

#229467 May 18, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Know now our West on QE, Austerity Measures, Riots and Protests, Death of Middle Class, Job outsourcing, Affluent class Emigrating overseas, large number Banks pending /Bankrupted... Come on what are you smoking dude? Bahhahaaaa
...As , I said before ..I don't mind having Americas problems ......!7.5 Trillion in debt ....

Fuck you Europeans and Indians .....So , you can manage your money better than we can ...

Money is just an illusion ...

..sorry , bout' the expletive ..Can "we" still borrow mas'..?

Las Vegas, NV

#229468 May 18, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that that's just an atheist thing, I also think it's a Leftist Liberal thing.
Like how they want white people today to pay reparations to Blacks and Indians for atrocities that happened a long time ago.
It's just ridiculous.
..leftist ..liberal .....who cares ..

So long , as it's only " christian ' persecution ...

I'll sign on for that ..!

"Divine Surgeon "

Las Vegas, NV

#229469 May 18, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
What abuse are you talking about?
It seems that most atheists are still living in the middle ages, since this is the only abuse they talk about all the time.
It is like me calling you a murderer because your great great grandfather was a murderer. Which is ridiculous logic.
That is remote history that happened hundreds of years ago. And even then you can't blame christians as a whole because it was only the few who made these atrocities.
I assure you that there have always been, and still are, many good Christians who will go out of their way to help others, even if they are atheists.
.."Exactly"...

Aerobatty ...2014

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#229470 May 18, 2014
Consider that the prayers, written by men & women to the gods as those Elite Among Men & Women are the deception.
The faith in God is not in a language for people to understand.
I propose a day of fasting and prayer around the world. This was never before possible, before the INTERNET.

United States

#229471 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...As , I said before ..I don't mind having Americas problems ......!7.5 Trillion in debt ....
Fuck you Europeans and Indians .....So , you can manage your money better than we can ...
Money is just an illusion ...
..sorry , bout' the expletive ..Can "we" still borrow mas'..?
Actually the European Fuck you Up good also, As Secret US monthly QE goes to Supporting EuroZone Austerity measures! And Indian had gone ahead in Oil deals with Iran and Said Fvck You US While our US sanctions on Idia is not Working!
Our US been Printing GreenBAck out of Thin Air - surely this will have Future concurrent Consequences As World is prepare to Drop US dollar as WOrld Reserve Currency if our US keeps on bully and wage wars on everyone on this planet! Wake up stupids! Paradoxically Ironic! LAugh or Cry? U know me ! A Bhahahahahaha MWhahahhaaaa

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#229472 May 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...of course you do ...and, I need a chum who will keep me out of the drunk tank ...I hate going there , and my butts still sore from the last time ..!!
I quit all on my own.

And I'm proud of it.

I AM my highest power.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#229473 May 18, 2014
To restore trust and faith in Washington DC, the managers must see the ELITE Law Breakers taken to JAIL in Handcuffs and held to stand trial.
If no laws were broken, they can be released.
No harm no foul.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#229474 May 18, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I quit all on my own.

And I'm proud of it.

I AM my highest power.
Yes. You are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 63,662
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Peace_Warrior 618,734
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Gabriel 973,745
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min hojo 653,883
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 59 min washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 1 hr Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,849
More from around the web