Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258512 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#227665 Apr 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
And in case anyone thinks that accusation was over the top, here's his response when I pulled him up for his sleazy talk to an underage poster.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Don't you love good Xians.
you're wrong Rosa (ya gotta luv the self-righteous anticristers)!

YOU brought slease into the scenario when you accused me for no reason of being a perv. THEN i accused you of being a perv back!

you anti's think you can do/say anything you want without being responsible, but you're in for a big surprise!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#227666 Apr 29, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse your rejecting an answer with there being no answer to reject.
It was still an answer. You did not like it. You argue against your own crap sir.
Goddidit is ONLY an answer to those suffering from that dreaded disease called delusional disorder, the inability to distinguish what is real from that with is not. If you want to call and answer accepted by only those with mental impairments as an "answer" then shame on you.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#227667 Apr 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
A 'rationally atheist' oxymoron who ran like a sissy?
You parrot atheist talking points that distort and ignore information without applying your own reasoning. Now you want to judge a faith calls people to better themselves and help others?
What a hypocrite and fraud!
Go and talk to your Alien friends, you know the ones in the bible ROTFLMAO. Aliens in the bible are right up there with the Noah flood. What's astounding is that people really believe these childish stories.

Was it the Aliens that convinced your God to murder innocent little babies? Maybe it was the Aliens that told God that keeping slaves was a great idea.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#227668 Apr 29, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>I have a vague memory of posting that quite some time ago. However, the last line I don't remember.

Why are you reaching so far back, and why can't you post a link to the message instead of representing such words as a direct quote?
I don't use my computer often here. It's too clunky and jammed with ads. I logged in this morning and that's where it dumped me. Didn't notice how far back it was until I saw the post number as I hit send.

So...

How are the experiments going, anyway?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#227669 Apr 29, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really read what you wrote.
You'd better not only buckle up, but wear a helmet and buy some Kevlar.
are you talking about MOI?!

have you ever heard about the BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD? yeah, it cleanses and covers us from all sin!

those who depise & reject It will be guilty of shedding innocent blood and for all the evil that men do under the sun!

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#227670 Apr 29, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use my computer often here. It's too clunky and jammed with ads. I logged in this morning and that's where it dumped me. Didn't notice how far back it was until I saw the post number as I hit send.
So...
How are the experiments going, anyway?
Get Adblock Plus.

Experiments are over.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#227671 Apr 29, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Go and talk to your Alien friends, you know the ones in the bible ROTFLMAO. Aliens in the bible are right up there with the Noah flood. What's astounding is that people really believe these childish stories.
Was it the Aliens that convinced your God to murder innocent little babies? Maybe it was the Aliens that told God that keeping slaves was a great idea.
There we go again with the atheist talking points!

Still too stupified to answered my question? A 'rational atheist' oxymoron once again dumbfounded when challenged to think for himself...

Man up punk!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#227672 Apr 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go again with the atheist talking points!
Still too stupified to answered my question? A 'rational atheist' oxymoron once again dumbfounded when challenged to think for himself...
Man up punk!
Are you too cowardly to answer my question? Man up dipshit, WAS it Aliens that convinced your God to murder innocent little babies?

Did you ask a question, must have missed it or it was so pathetic it didn't warrant an answer.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#227673 Apr 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking about MOI?!

have you ever heard about the BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD? yeah, it cleanses and covers us from all sin!

those who depise & reject It will be guilty of shedding innocent blood and for all the evil that men do under the sun!
Does it cover you so that you can become a lying, judgmental hypocrite?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#227674 Apr 29, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too cowardly to answer my question? Man up dipshit, WAS it Aliens that convinced your God to murder innocent little babies?
Did you ask a question, must have missed it or it was so pathetic it didn't warrant an answer.
God is not a murderer. the Bible is written by man. anyone can write anything in that book. and the Bible is not written or the word of God.

God is can do better than that. God helps, God heals, and God gives guidance.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#227675 Apr 29, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it cover you so that you can become a lying, judgmental hypocrite?
it covers humanity since all are lying judgmental hypocrites.

hey, but if you're so much the lying judgmental hypocrite that you can't/won't even admit that you need It/Him, how is It going to do you any good?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#227676 Apr 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not a murderer. the Bible is written by man. anyone can write anything in that book. and the Bible is not written or the word of God.
get thee behind me, satan! since you don't respect the Word of God, you have nothing but more of mens perverted opinions to offer here...
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#227677 Apr 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the bible is worthless, just another book written by men. How then can you know anything about God? You have no reference point, you have NO information, you have nothing. Do you simply make shit up about God? How do you know he exists? Is it because of those stupid and easily explained so called "miracles" you think are real? Thats it? Your entire world view is based on a dry spot on the ground? Can you even spell GULLIBLE!!!!!

How do you know that God does NOT murder little babies? What information do you have, besides your F---ed up beliefs that he doesn't murder babies?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#227678 Apr 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
get thee behind me, satan! since you don't respect the Word of God, you have nothing but more of mens perverted opinions to offer here...
how sure are you that the Bible is the word of God ? those are written by man !!

why would God create gays, then the Bible condemns gays ?

you have nothing to offer either !!! all you offer are lies from the Bible.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#227679 Apr 29, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Then the bible is worthless, just another book written by men. How then can you know anything about God? You have no reference point, you have NO information, you have nothing. Do you simply make shit up about God? How do you know he exists? Is it because of those stupid and easily explained so called "miracles" you think are real? Thats it? Your entire world view is based on a dry spot on the ground? Can you even spell GULLIBLE!!!!!
How do you know that God does NOT murder little babies? What information do you have, besides your F---ed up beliefs that he doesn't murder babies?
how i knew God is present :

1. when i was a small kid, i did not believe in God. when i was an older teen, i started to pray to solve some problems. i noticed that most of my prayers were answered. that was the start of my believe in God, but a little doubtful too.

2. but on June 30, 2011, i saw a real Miracle. that was the time that my belief in God became stronger. there is no more doubt about it.

if you don't believe in Miracles and God, well, that is your problem, not mine.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#227680 Apr 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and don't you ever call me a Satan !! ok ?? i do believe in God. i experienced a real Miracle. ok ??

speak for yourself you f****cking MORON !!! next time, watch your mouth !!! ok ?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#227681 Apr 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it covers humanity since all are lying judgmental hypocrites.....
You rabid Christers certainly are.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#227683 Apr 29, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>There "is" no evil ...!
You , freethinkers .......keep making our point for us , Obviously morality IS objective ..
There is much in the Bible associated to morality and it is SUBJECTIVE.

This would cuase your statement above - to be subjective.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#227684 Apr 29, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You rabid Christers certainly are.
he is a moron !! just because i don't read the Bible he belittles me ? i do believe in God. i don't have to read the Bible just to believe in God. i believe in God in my own way.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#227685 Apr 29, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You really should have looked up the spelling for "Chiwawa." Your response appears even more stupid.
I thouhg te poster was talking about an Indian tribe.....until I reached his "German shepherd" comparison.

Seriously - I was going over all the Indian tribes in my mind to try and figure out what the poster was trying to say.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Quivering Lip Lib... 80,194
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min AnthonyMN 701,587
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Sammy 995,788
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 44