Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258490 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#224548 Apr 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>I know one or two atheists that were muslim and there are a couple from a smattering of other religions

However Stalin also died christian and godbots like you like blame his nationalism on atheists because it looks good in your tally books

I am I, not christian, and not atheist either. On the scale between christianity and atheism I pass right through atheism and come out the other side.
One of my first regular threads here was "Why I'm No Longer A christian."

This lot haven't a clue what they're on about.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#224549 Apr 14, 2014
O G Kush wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore by your logic anyone who drinks falls into this category.
FYI _ YOUR BRAIN WAS STOLEN BY DOGMA
I RECOMMEND A NICE FAT JOINT, then attend church. Try not to giggle in the pew. And you are not allowed to take seconds on the communion line!
-< still laughing>
And speaking of drugs please post a reference where someone is actually overdosed and died on God's greatest gift of all to man a.k.a. marijuana
Then produce statistics to show how many fatal drug overdoses of all kind of drugs are greater than alcohol poisoning.
I have the time and my pipe ; I'll wait for your stats.
An amusing confirmation of what I posted.

As the twig is bent the tree is inclined.

Lamar, CO

#224550 Apr 14, 2014
There are no mind altering drugs being used today that someone else did not introduce you to.

Every single one of them is foreign to your biological makeup. They are outside the evolutionary path.

Farmers and ranchers use chemicals to fatten their product,

Topix and other neo atheists are "freethinkers". Just ask one. Someone told them they were.

If you need a drug to cope with life, then you aren't "human", you are product.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#224551 Apr 14, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an atheist - like Stalin.
She hates Christians - like Hitler.
What a load of ignorant bollocks but what can we expect from an ignorant hate merchant in the name of his god

I am past atheism

Stalin was not atheists, you have been provided with myriad contemporary evidence to show this that trumps your 1960s and 1970s make believe books written to pander to the beliefs of other godbots like you

I do not hate christians but your lies are getting even more stupid. I simply have no tolerance for haters and liars like you. Why do morons like you always assume that when someone dislikes you then they automatically dislike 2+ billion other people?

Yes I dislike christians like Hitler, probably more than I dislike you, not much more but enough.

#224552 Apr 14, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If you agree with "BenAdam" that something can be' evil '.
You obviously believe that morality is objective , rather than subjective ..ie...that it comes from God .
....not really surprising , since according to "ChristineM" , you are still a Christian..
Why are you lying about me – is it because you are a christian liar or were you born that way?

#224553 Apr 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my first regular threads here was "Why I'm No Longer A christian."
This lot haven't a clue what they're on about.
They seem to think that because they believe in mythology then everyone must believe in exactly the same mythology, seems to be a typical godbot failing. There are more than 40,000 different christian sects that testify to the fact they are wrong.

They really have no idea that they are trying to rationalise a completely different mindset based on their own belief. Rather like trying to count past 10 when they run out of fingers and toes.
O G Kush

United States

#224554 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
An amusing confirmation of what I posted.
As the twig is bent the tree is inclined.
I confirmed you are an idiot.

glad you're pleased with my response!
Fire one up and get over yourself!

This is is biblical as I get in I recommend you do the same!

EZ KILL
34:29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

THIS IS THE PLANT OF RENOWN

http://91life.stickyguide.com/marijuana-strai...

Lamar, CO

#224555 Apr 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to think that because they believe in mythology then everyone must believe in exactly the same mythology, seems to be a typical godbot failing. There are more than 40,000 different christian sects that testify to the fact they are wrong.
They really have no idea that they are trying to rationalise a completely different mindset based on their own belief. Rather like trying to count past 10 when they run out of fingers and toes.
You poor dear. Such a quivering mass of neurosis and insecurities desperately trying to find a center and basis of being. You aren't being a bitch just because you were "born that way". You were pushed into it by the confusion of living.

Good morning, lovey.

God has kept this internet link up way past its time just so he could send you a message. It has now been delivered.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#224556 Apr 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
How come your kids didn't go to private schools?
I can't afford it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224557 Apr 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't push that concept.
Intelligence has little effect on delusional tendencies.
However, given a choice between the dumbest Atheist in existence and the most intelligent christian in existence, or any truly religious person for that matter;
I'd choose the Atheist every time, delusional people are dangerous, intelligent delusional people get into positions of power and either fleece or kill people.
Your alleged god is a figment of someone else's imagination that you believe is real.
M'kay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224558 Apr 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to YOUR posts, these things are true.
Except for the pedophile accusation, I do not condone that.
Thank you but the 'beat women' thing is also a false accusation, written by trolls in an attempt to knock me down. I've never beat A woman, let alone women.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224559 Apr 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
But.. but.. the jesus! character forgave him.
He was a lost sheep.
Read thef*cking bible.
How do you know Jesus forgave him?!

How could you possibly know that?
IPSEC

Irving, TX

#224560 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
There are no mind altering drugs being used today that someone else did not introduce you to.
Every single one of them is foreign to your biological makeup. They are outside the evolutionary path.
Farmers and ranchers use chemicals to fatten their product,
Topix and other neo atheists are "freethinkers". Just ask one. Someone told them they were.
If you need a drug to cope with life, then you aren't "human", you are product.
What are you prattling on about, nitwit? I have never used any mind altering substances, including alcohol. Animals have been imbibing in intoxicants for a very long time.

http://techtalkshq.com/10-hilarious-videos-li...

Just when you think the theists can't get any more stupid, the Drunken Dave, Half-Wit Nelson shows up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224561 Apr 14, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
And dinosaurs had no DNA.
Atheists are too stupid to be good liars.
Well don't forget the "Christianity is the root cause of arthritis" thingy.

Lamar, CO

#224562 Apr 14, 2014
O G Kush wrote:
<quoted text>
I confirmed you are an idiot.
glad you're pleased with my response!
Fire one up and get over yourself!
This is is biblical as I get in I recommend you do the same!
EZ KILL
34:29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.
THIS IS THE PLANT OF RENOWN
http://91life.stickyguide.com/marijuana-strai...
Young puppy, I remember the days when a baggie full, not just an ounce, of decent weed was $10. And I was full grown up then.

Your enthusiam playing with your new toy is amusing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224563 Apr 14, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:

Why are atheists such liars?
It backs up their belief system. It's like they have to lie.

I don't like lying, the truth is far too much fun.
IPSEC

Irving, TX

#224564 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor dear. Such a quivering mass of neurosis and insecurities desperately trying to find a center and basis of being. You aren't being a bitch just because you were "born that way". You were pushed into it by the confusion of living.
Good morning, lovey.
God has kept this internet link up way past its time just so he could send you a message. It has now been delivered.
More Christian self worship. Drunken Dave, Half-Wit Nelson is now claiming to be Yeahnoway's spokeswhore. His alleged message from Divine Dear Leader is that a poster he doesn't know is an insecure bitch.

Drunken Dave, you disgust me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224565 Apr 14, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.denverpost.com/inve stigations/ci_25561024/drug-fi rms-have-used-dangerous-tactic s-drive-sales
I am willing to bet 80% off our neo-atheist posters on here are on some sort of medication such as those.
Let me tell you what I have observed in my lifetime. The stealing of brains by drugs, illicit, and then legalized.
A Topix atheist can not claim the introduction of foreign chemicals into their thinking mechanism does not rule them.
The claims of your death are greatly exaggerated....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224566 Apr 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one or two atheists that were muslim and there are a couple from a smattering of other religions
However Stalin also died christian and godbots like you like blame his nationalism on atheists because it looks good in your tally books
I am I, not christian, and not atheist either. On the scale between christianity and atheism I pass right through atheism and come out the other side.
Wait, Stalin died a Christian? How do you know this?
IPSEC

Irving, TX

#224567 Apr 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't afford it.
If you were a worker instead of a taker, you could.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 673,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Sky Writer 31 184,574
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Darkwing Duck 104,566
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 2 hr Jack 20
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Holy Child Jehova... 445,845
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 981,221
Lean Belly Breakthrough 5 hr maher86 1
More from around the web