Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Read more
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#223869 Apr 10, 2014
John Quincy Adams
'
[The treatment of the hapless race of native Americans, which we are exterminating with such merciless and perfidious cruelty,[is] among the heinous sins of this nation, for which I believe God will one day bring [it] to judgment.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#223870 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I've never said that, not once, ever. What the fuck is it with you and lying? Is it your crazy desire to never lose an argument? Is it maybe you don't ever want to admit that you and I might actually agree on something?

I've always and only stated, referring to condoms, that people should buy their own.
Yes you did imply that. Very clearly.

I agree with you once in a blue moon, I just don't tell you when it happens.

United States

#223871 Apr 10, 2014
Anonymous Cree Indian
'
Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then you will find that money cannot be eaten.
( about the White devil)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#223872 Apr 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Reference please.
Smile.
According to the declassified Soviet archives, during 1937 and 1938, the NKVD detained 1,548,366 persons, of whom 681,692 were shot

That was the "Great Purge", the greatest number of executions in Russia's History. Fr from the 20 million RR and Buck are making up out of thin air.

As for Pol Pot, the Buddhist:
Modern research has located 20,000 mass graves from the Khmer Rouge era all over Cambodia. Various studies have estimated the death toll between 1.7 million and 2.2 million, with perhaps half of those deaths being due to executions.

So Pol Pot only executed about 1 million people NOT the 10 million Buck and RR claim (esp. considering the largest population Cambodia ever had was less than 8 million people)

I am not condoning these dictators, just being honest with the facts, something 'Christians' have a hard time understanding.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#223873 Apr 10, 2014
Oh yeah, citations for the above:

Pol Pot:
Heuveline, Patrick (2001). "The Demographic Analysis of Mortality in Cambodia." In Forced Migration and Mortality, eds. Holly E. Reed and Charles B. Keely. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press.

Stalin:
Communism: A History (Modern Library Chronicles) by Richard Pipes, pg 67

“Love much, trust none”

There

#223874 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you a liar, you're a sick and twisted liar that can't get pedophilia out of his mind.
I.....
You and your deity are the one's raping little girls, not me.

United States

#223875 Apr 10, 2014
Deliberate Deceptions
Facing the Facts About the U.S.-Israeli Relationship
by US congressman Paul Findley, 1993, paperback

"Nazi Germany's systematic attempt to destroy European Jewry, for which the U. S. government had no direct responsibility, is the subject of a national memorial [ Holocaust Museum, Washington, D.C.] while examples for which our government must accept full responsibility-slavery, the slaughter of American Indians, and Israel's violation of Arab human rights-are overlooked.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#223876 Apr 10, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the declassified Soviet archives, during 1937 and 1938, the NKVD detained 1,548,366 persons, of whom 681,692 were shot
That was the "Great Purge", the greatest number of executions in Russia's History. Fr from the 20 million RR and Buck are making up out of thin air.
Modern research has located 20,000 mass graves from the Khmer Rouge era all over Cambodia. Various studies have estimated the death toll between 1.7 million and 2.2 million, with perhaps half of those deaths being due to executions.
So Pol Pot only executed about 1 million people NOT the 10 million Buck and RR claim (esp. considering the largest population Cambodia ever had was less than 8 million people)
I am not condoning these dictators, just being honest with the facts, something 'Christians' have a hard time understanding.
Oh shit.

200,000 Chinese living in Cambodia died in 1975 because of Pol Pot.

20,000 died when he forced the people out of the cities to work the fields. Ever hear of Pol Pot's "killing fields"?

Anyone that was even suspected of disloyalty to Pol Pot was executed.

There's plenty more. If you wanna read about Pol Pot's evil actions, here:

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/geno...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#223877 Apr 10, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your deity are the one's raping little girls, not me.
So you can't back up your bullshit lies.

Go figure.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223878 Apr 10, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Joseph Stalin Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story ...
www.biography.com/people/joseph-stalin-949172... Cached
... Georgia, Joseph Stalin rose to power as General Secretary of the Communist Party,... a devout Russian Orthodox Christian, wanted him to become a priest.
Looks like that didn't work out very well, did it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#223879 Apr 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Yes you did imply that. Very clearly.
Liar.

I never said they shouldn't have condoms at all, as you claimed.

"He's modified his argument by now saying they should pay for condoms. Before that, he ways saying they shouldn't have condoms at all."

You have the same deal as Ben. Provide the post, prove me wrong and I'll leave Topix forever.

Go.

Or stay being a liar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#223880 Apr 10, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Deliberate Deceptions
Facing the Facts About the U.S.-Israeli Relationship
by US congressman Paul Findley, 1993, paperback
"Nazi Germany's systematic attempt to destroy European Jewry, for which the U. S. government had no direct responsibility, is the subject of a national memorial [ Holocaust Museum, Washington, D.C.] while examples for which our government must accept full responsibility-slavery, the slaughter of American Indians, and Israel's violation of Arab human rights-are overlooked.
The United Hypocrites of America, eh ?

"Two is for the lily-white boys, all dressed up in green."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#223881 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit.
200,000 Chinese living in Cambodia died in 1975 because of Pol Pot.
20,000 died when he forced the people out of the cities to work the fields. Ever hear of Pol Pot's "killing fields"?
Anyone that was even suspected of disloyalty to Pol Pot was executed.
There's plenty more. If you wanna read about Pol Pot's evil actions, here:
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/geno...
Where are the 10's of millions you and Buck claimed Pol Pot executed ?

You are still a proven lying POS, Pedo!

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#223882 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.

"He's modified his argument by now saying they should pay for condoms. Before that, he ways saying they shouldn't have condoms at all."

You have the same deal as Ben. Provide the post, prove me wrong and I'll leave Topix forever.

Go.

Or stay being a liar.
I don't believe you'll leave.

Xbox and country music both suck as much as your defective memory.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#223883 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't back up your bullshit lies.
Go figure.
You own posts back me up, Pedo !

United States

#223884 Apr 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like that didn't work out very well, did it.
What you think! Bahhahaaaaaa

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223885 Apr 10, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I proved your claim about Stalin inaccurate, and YOU contradicted your own claim about Pol Pot.

The bottom line is, including Mao, atheists have quite a track record...

Meanwhile, in your community, Christians are serving and giving everyday.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#223886 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Go.
Or stay being a liar.
You really need to write down all the crap you post so you can keep your stories straight.

"A major symptom of pathological lying is the inability to remember fabrications told even a few minutes previously."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#223887 Apr 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you'll leave.
Xbox and country music both suck as much as your defective memory.
So be it.

You remain a liar.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#223888 Apr 10, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You own posts back me up, Pedo !
The ones you haven't posted?

Uh-huh.

Lying fucknugget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Christian with Jesus 817,737
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 39,965
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Justice League 1,996
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 10 min LAWEST100 115
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 579,178
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 97,997
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min LAWEST100 609,871
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Porkpie Hat 270,164
More from around the web