Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#219903 Mar 17, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>heh heh
That should ruffle some feathers
I'd laugh more but unfortunately I use my a lot to kill time.
Meh...at least I'm not updating my FB page every time I scratch my ass. I actually try to have debates or follow the news.
Update status:
Just ate a cookie.
:)
I don't use the Bookface at all.

I waste enough time here...

Update:
Plop

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#219904 Mar 17, 2014
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Asians call them "rice Christians.
Peace
How is it the supposed smarter demo is so enthralled by making a play on words?

What is that even supposed to be a play on? Rice Crispies? How in the world is that relevant to anything that was being talked about? That's kinds the point when someone makes a play on words.

Well keep those Asian cereal jokes coming. I think it showcases your intelligence nicely. I'd love to see the context you stole that from. Maybe then it'd be worth a chuckle

Rosa Winkel

Australia

#219905 Mar 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you don't stand before the "honorable blah blah blah", you could get arrested.
Is that even legal?!?
Yes, it's called contempt of court.

IMO judges no probs. But I love the irony of calling politicians 'the Honourable Member for Xville'.
:D

Location hidden

#219906 Mar 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, can you imagine these girls today without their stupid cellphones? They'd have so much free time, they might actually learn how to cook....
I heard a saying; Women used to cook like mom, now they just drink like dad.
LOL
Yep women always texting on their styrofoams

Sorry, I wanted to see if making a totally unrelated play on words was somehow funny and I just didn't get it. But nope, it was just as retarded as it looked when Rosa did it

Hey at least I expected it to be!

Location hidden

#219907 Mar 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use the Bookface at all.
I waste enough time here...
Update:
Plop
LOL

That's pretty much how some of the updates are

They had a SouthPark that was pretty damn funny about how we complain about the government invading our privacy but then put everything about ourselves in display through public media

They wire a system up to your mind called "shitter" where you basically just shit out every thought you have right to the Internet! It's not too far off is the sad thing!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#219908 Mar 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was evidence, there's be no reason to believe.
Precisely.(Think about it.)

The Borderland of Sol

#219909 Mar 17, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>How is it the supposed smarter demo is so enthralled by making a play on words?
What is that even supposed to be a play on? Rice Crispies? How in the world is that relevant to anything that was being talked about? That's kinds the point when someone makes a play on words.
Well keep those Asian cereal jokes coming. I think it showcases your intelligence nicely. I'd love to see the context you stole that from. Maybe then it'd be worth a chuckle
No. They're only "Christians" because their church gives them rice.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#219910 Mar 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing.
In one of my cases, the court was selecting a jury from the pool of prospective jurors.
One juror got dismissed.
He was wearing a t-shirt that said, GUILTY, in large letters.
I have a t-shirt with it on. Told everyone it was my court top.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#219911 Mar 17, 2014
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Yes, it's called contempt of court.
IMO judges no probs. But I love the irony of calling politicians 'the Honourable Member for Xville'.
I know it's called contempt of court. Contempt is a feeling that a person, or thing, is worthless or beneath consideration. Why thefuck should I think the honorable judge blah blah blah is worthy of my consideration? Because some scumbag attorney kissed enough ass and got a recommendation from a commission or a politician?

But how is it legal for them to arrest you for not standing in front of the honorable judge blah blah blah?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#219912 Mar 17, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That's pretty much how some of the updates are
They had a SouthPark that was pretty damn funny about how we complain about the government invading our privacy but then put everything about ourselves in display through public media
They wire a system up to your mind called "shitter" where you basically just shit out every thought you have right to the Internet! It's not too far off is the sad thing!
That IS sad.

Is that how twitter and FB work? Seriously?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#219913 Mar 17, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
Yep women always texting on their styrofoams
Sorry, I wanted to see if making a totally unrelated play on words was somehow funny and I just didn't get it. But nope, it was just as retarded as it looked when Rosa did it
Hey at least I expected it to be!
I liked your first idea, to throw their jellocones out the window.

Or was it their partialclone?

Me no know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#219914 Mar 17, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Precisely.(Think about it.)
There's evidence of oxygen.

Do you believe oxygen exists or do you know oxygen exists?

(Think about it)

Location hidden

#219915 Mar 17, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No. They're only "Christians" because their church gives them rice.
I actually thought it was an attempt to use nice and good as if word play is supposed to be on unspoken synonyms

I get this version even less. Nobody said anything about rice. And if it is being assumed the food was rice (even though word play is normally on something actually said) then why was there a need for the Asian part? Normally people say Asian as an excuse to change something to rice. She used Asian as an excuse to change rice to rice?

I don't get it

Although at least I have a better idea of what the attempt was

Location hidden

#219916 Mar 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS sad.
Is that how twitter and FB work? Seriously?
I really don't use either. I set up a twitter account to get a link and have never used it

I signed up for FB to access my union page and only use it for a common chat room friends are in

But I have heard people say that people constantly update their status any time they do anything. And I heard that before Twitter even came out because I remember thinking "nobody wants to know what you are doing or what mood you are in ten times a day". Then came twitter sheet people just tweet a lot of random useless thoughts. It's good for like proper in the public eye or something's one maybe a band. "Playing at Joe's Bar on Friday" and people follow their updates. But I don't understand the need for just regular people to type out like a random two lines of text all day

Location hidden

#219917 Mar 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked your first idea, to throw their jellocones out the window.
Or was it their partialclone?
Me no know.
A Puerto Rican Zlaphone perhaps?

Meh,

We may never know

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#219918 Mar 17, 2014
It is that innate awareness that anal sex is unnatural, harmful and gross that you are calling 'homophobic'. Homosexuals possess that awareness whether they admit it or not.

You will never change that sense. You can't repress it. Even if you demand that people not speak about it, they WILL think it.

It is that single, simple point of reality that I keep provoking homosexuals with. The demand to be honest in all things. And that is not a little thing. Denial is deadly.

One reason is, it requires denial in more things. which brings us to the monstrous assertion that a duplicate gendered couple is the same as marriage. Or even more outrageous, two lesbians are better parents than mom and dad!

This is the core of my position on here.

I challenge anyone to give me an honest, rational response.

The Borderland of Sol

#219919 Mar 17, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I actually thought it was an attempt to use nice and good as if word play is supposed to be on unspoken synonyms
I get this version even less. Nobody said anything about rice. And if it is being assumed the food was rice (even though word play is normally on something actually said) then why was there a need for the Asian part? Normally people say Asian as an excuse to change something to rice. She used Asian as an excuse to change rice to rice?
I don't get it
Although at least I have a better idea of what the attempt was
Lemme 'splain.

There is no play on words.

The "Christians" are "Christian" only because their church feeds them.

In Asia, that food would typically be rice.

So, in Asia, they're called "rice Christians".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#219920 Mar 17, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't use either. I set up a twitter account to get a link and have never used it
I signed up for FB to access my union page and only use it for a common chat room friends are in
But I have heard people say that people constantly update their status any time they do anything. And I heard that before Twitter even came out because I remember thinking "nobody wants to know what you are doing or what mood you are in ten times a day". Then came twitter sheet people just tweet a lot of random useless thoughts. It's good for like proper in the public eye or something's one maybe a band. "Playing at Joe's Bar on Friday" and people follow their updates. But I don't understand the need for just regular people to type out like a random two lines of text all day
My mom begs me to join the Bookface. She says so we can share photos....

I'm like, "Mama, I really don't wanna see any more pictures of your damn dogs"

Location hidden

#219921 Mar 17, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Lemme 'splain.
There is no play on words.
The "Christians" are "Christian" only because their church feeds them.
In Asia, that food would typically be rice.
So, in Asia, they're called "rice Christians".
So what is the point?

Idaho is known for potatoes

So if we were talking Bout Christian missionaries feeding people and I said

"People in Idaho would call them potato Christians" it would be the same things. Not funny or a play on words. Ok I guess

Location hidden

#219922 Mar 17, 2014
Edit Mac...trying to multitask here so if came out snide it wasn't the intent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 751,075
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 5 min andet1987 4,319
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min ChromiuMan 5,503
Last Word + 2 7 min andet1987 857
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 3,690
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 10 min Kid_Tomorrow 1,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Michael 548,856
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min trifecta1 602,229
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,707

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE