Why do white men marry Chinese women?

Why do white men marry Chinese women?

Created by Missy on Jul 15, 2008

3,772 votes

Click on an option to vote

Chinese woman are subservient

Love

They are easy to control

Attraction

Other (please elaborate)

Broken Soul

Springfield, MO

#876 Aug 23, 2013
I wish my experience was the same as everyone else's. I date a Chinese girl for 2 years and life was perfect, but then a circuit broke, every small and insignificant thing would set her off and began acting extremely selfish;

1.) She sees a bug and threatens to break up with me because she thinks I did not clean the house well enough (Yes, I am a guy who does cleaning).

2.) Always cut me down to where I have almost no self-esteem left.

3.) Gets mad at me for not knowing something about Chinese culture and then insult my parents because they did not inform me of some random thing that no ordinary foreigner would know.

#4 is the one where I begin to realize that there maybe something seriously wrong, and unfortunately she is unwilling to get help. Well...here it goes.

4.) I eat some food without asking her to eat with me because I am very busy and had to leave shortly after, so when I get back home that night, I try to explain why I ate without her and she starts crying and I try to comfort her only for her to come charging at me with a pair of scissors as soon as I turn away. There is no hesitation in her stabbing motion, so I know she really wasn't bluffing. Anyways, I get the scissors out of her hand and pin her to the ground until she calms down (about 5 minutes. I feel like her violent outburst is over with, but again I am wrong. She sees my box cutter from work but doesn't go after me, instead she begins to cut herself, but I stop her before she can do any real damage. I pin her down for the rest of the night until she falls asleep and when she wakes up the next morning she acts like the whole thing never happened.

Since then (2 weeks) we still have our idiotic fights about small things, but she hasn't done anything too terrifying.

She is a very beautiful girl who has a warm heart some of the times, but it can also go frigged in an instant.

She always claims she wants to break-up with me, but literally 24 hours later she comes crying into my arms begging for forgiveness.

If I leave her permanently she could start harming herself again and I could not live with myself if something happened to her. She absolutely refuses to get help, so I feel like I am in a difficult situation that cannot be fixed.

Some people tell me this is a part of Chinese culture, but I find it hard to believe that such a small thing could result in a potential murder or suicide. Seems like a bit of an extreme overreaction if you ask me.

Does anyone else have a bad experience, or am I the unlucky one.
Steve

Australia

#877 Aug 23, 2013
Lonely Foreign lady wrote:
I'm part chinese, spanish and filipino
What the hell do i look like to white guys?
To me this is starting to become a little racist, are you saying that white guys in general like chinese features?
Being part asian, i think i got the features + more!
Dont forget your black heart "Lonely Foreign lady" or is that the more.
Most men can smell evil, and you smell evil!
Steve

Australia

#878 Aug 23, 2013
Broken Soul wrote:
I wish my experience was the same as everyone else's. I date a Chinese girl for 2 years and life was perfect, but then a circuit broke, every small and insignificant thing would set her off and began acting extremely selfish;
1.) She sees a bug and threatens to break up with me because she thinks I did not clean the house well enough (Yes, I am a guy who does cleaning).
2.) Always cut me down to where I have almost no self-esteem left.
3.) Gets mad at me for not knowing something about Chinese culture and then insult my parents because they did not inform me of some random thing that no ordinary foreigner would know.
#4 is the one where I begin to realize that there maybe something seriously wrong, and unfortunately she is unwilling to get help. Well...here it goes.
4.) I eat some food without asking her to eat with me because I am very busy and had to leave shortly after, so when I get back home that night, I try to explain why I ate without her and she starts crying and I try to comfort her only for her to come charging at me with a pair of scissors as soon as I turn away. There is no hesitation in her stabbing motion, so I know she really wasn't bluffing. Anyways, I get the scissors out of her hand and pin her to the ground until she calms down (about 5 minutes. I feel like her violent outburst is over with, but again I am wrong. She sees my box cutter from work but doesn't go after me, instead she begins to cut herself, but I stop her before she can do any real damage. I pin her down for the rest of the night until she falls asleep and when she wakes up the next morning she acts like the whole thing never happened.
Since then (2 weeks) we still have our idiotic fights about small things, but she hasn't done anything too terrifying.
She is a very beautiful girl who has a warm heart some of the times, but it can also go frigged in an instant.
She always claims she wants to break-up with me, but literally 24 hours later she comes crying into my arms begging for forgiveness.
If I leave her permanently she could start harming herself again and I could not live with myself if something happened to her. She absolutely refuses to get help, so I feel like I am in a difficult situation that cannot be fixed.
Some people tell me this is a part of Chinese culture, but I find it hard to believe that such a small thing could result in a potential murder or suicide. Seems like a bit of an extreme overreaction if you ask me.
Does anyone else have a bad experience, or am I the unlucky one.
Leave her, and as quickly as you can!
You dont need that bullshit from any woman.
Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

#879 Aug 23, 2013
lots of whites have chinese blood in them. about 30% of the entire white race has some sort of chinese roots.

Look at the word caucasian? Why is there asian at the end? Many believe the white race originally came from china.

Why are there albino chinese with blond hair and blue eyes?
Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

#880 Aug 23, 2013
so if your white be proud of your chinese roots. many whites are now going to there motherland which is china to work and study. Are the whites chinese? It sure looks like it.

Look at bruce lee you think his pure chinese he is not his mother was infact half white half chinese.

Look at the the scandanavians why are there eyes slanted?
Fools never learn

Canada

#881 Aug 23, 2013
I think it is horrible for Canadian men to go to China to marry. I believe the woman wants to get out of China. Once they are married, they wait and then divorce. In the meantime, being supported by our government...
John

Australia

#882 Sep 29, 2013
The West is being fed stories of faithful and good Chinese wives.
This may have been the case long ago but it is definately not the case today.
My experiences in several stays in China leave me with the opinion that there is no morals whatsoever.
It is better in the West as right and wrong are well known.(people will do wrong things but they are aware it is wrong). Not so the Chinese women.
The Chinese women young and old are the most selfish creature on the planet.
Sex, money, greed, lies. All a normal day for them.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#884 Oct 31, 2013
to broken; i agree, get out now!! you can't fix somebody who thinks they're not broken, which by the way is the definition of crazy. run, there's nothing you can do. there is someone out there that would be glad to have you. asian, black, white, latin, makes no difference. plus you must consider that the reason she does it is to make you feel guilty. you are not resposible for her failures.
James

Balgowlah, Australia

#885 Nov 28, 2013
They want the Chinese women because they have been decieved into beleiving all the lies about them. Such as they are great wives, great lovers etc, etc.
However they are almost non-human and have no real feelings of love except the love of money. They only respect money or the person that has money.
Souless, materialistic, lying, manipulative and cunning beasts.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#886 Nov 28, 2013
Because they are hot and have great tits.
WakeUpPeople

Portsmouth, VA

#887 Nov 29, 2013
Are you alright with white men marrying Korean women or Japanese women?
Joe

Montgomery, AL

#888 Jan 16, 2014
mike wrote:
Ricki I don't know if you are a male, female or both at the same time. However I think you should shut the f... up and don't write your shit anymore. Asian women to me are far more superior than white women in terms of relationship.
Ricki is surely not a male. If "he" is, I feel sorry for him because that is not how the male version is spelled - it is spelled "Ricky". So, I'm guess it is a she, and she is jaded and upset because you wanted an Asian girl instead of a European type girl (or American girl in my case). I found that American women took it personally that I found a lady in China and we ended up married. My American girl friends - just friends - seemed to take a little offense to it. Not all of them, but some. They took it as a shot at them because the felt insecure like that Asian ladies are better than Americans. Well, actually, that was my driving motivation for seeking out a lady from China. Not to offend the ladies here in America, but I found that the American women have become such militant-feminists (almost) that they have created this trend. My ex-wife seriously screwed me over. My girlfriends after that were really whacked and jealous. They feel like they have to prove they are equal to men in every way except what is between the legs, and they have that "I am woman, hear me roar" and "I don't need a man, I can do it all" attitude. What they don't get, is that American men on the whole see women as equal, and they don't have to go around proving their masculine equality. Furthermore, American women seem to be the cheaters these days much more so than men. That's my observations after 45 years in America, born and raised. Much of this is from years of propaganda to bust up the family unit and to get more workers into the work force to pay more taxes. This was even written about in a book that, yes, two women attorneys wrote! They have nothing to prove. So if they'd get off the high-horse and stop trying to compete then I wouldn't have gone to China. I did it because I was 38 years old, and I didn't have time to go from woman to woman sorting out the crazies from the un-trustworthy, and so on. I wanted a family and a good relationship. Now my Chinese wife is not a pushover, and she is not subservient whatsoever, and that's not what I wanted. I wanted equal respect. That's all. I wanted a lady that would be faithful and true. The cultural conflict has been a little rough, but things have smoothed out. It was a big change going from a big and busy city to my home outside the city, and a little rural. But she does love me and I don't have to worry about her cheating on me or bailing out on me and our son. I thought I'd give it a try and although there was a little rough sailing it has smoothed out and continues to get better. Women are women no matter where they live, so there will always be the man/woman differences that come into play and cause strife and discontent at time. I really like her femininity. Sorry that you are so jaded and hateful Ricki. Maybe you'll find love one day, but not with that attitude I don't think.
Rob

Auburn, AL

#889 Feb 10, 2014
WakeUpPeople wrote:
Are you alright with white men marrying Korean women or Japanese women?
What does it matter. Both white men and oriental men have tiny dicks. Look at jap porn with their tiny chink dicks and check out Howard stern 's smallest penis contest which accurately displays the white micropenis
San Francisco lady

South San Francisco, CA

#890 Feb 20, 2014
I work as a napa valley tourguide for many years now. We get these couples in our wine tours. The Chinese women can be amazingly aggressive in their questioning of me and others on the tourbus yet very evasive about their own backgrounds. I have been to china and read a lot of its history so when Chinese women start their questions and presumptuous attitude towards the white women present, I beig digging into their points of origin, their parents and their studies and how they really got to USA. They don't like questions unless they dish them out! The more I talk to Chinese immigrant women the more I'm convinced that their game is mainly passive aggressive techniques to obscure their lives and semi legal activities. Scary manipulation is what they emanate. What a horrible society they come from to operate in such a way that they'll marry any Foreign male to get out of china. Pathetic!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#891 Feb 22, 2014
I suspect it is because they are willing to be real wives instead of glorified bed partners. They are also much more feminine as a whole than American Woman and not given to radical feminism.
Melani

Trenton, Canada

#893 Apr 14, 2014
When I see a white man with an Asian wife, it makes me believe that he has issues with white women. He's been rejected or is too small, too short, not successful - whatever, just damaged in some way.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#895 Apr 19, 2014
Melani wrote:
When I see a white man with an Asian wife, it makes me believe that he has issues with white women. He's been rejected or is too small, too short, not successful - whatever, just damaged in some way.
Perhaps he is turned off by attitudes like yours.
chinese lady

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#896 Apr 19, 2014
San Francisco lady wrote:
I work as a napa valley tourguide for many years now. We get these couples in our wine tours. The Chinese women can be amazingly aggressive in their questioning of me and others on the tourbus yet very evasive about their own backgrounds. I have been to china and read a lot of its history so when Chinese women start their questions and presumptuous attitude towards the white women present, I beig digging into their points of origin, their parents and their studies and how they really got to USA. They don't like questions unless they dish them out! The more I talk to Chinese immigrant women the more I'm convinced that their game is mainly passive aggressive techniques to obscure their lives and semi legal activities. Scary manipulation is what they emanate. What a horrible society they come from to operate in such a way that they'll marry any Foreign male to get out of china. Pathetic!
yeah i agree, i also dont know whats wrong with them by going to a wabbling economy and support it so that you can still use your credit card and talking to you, a nice amarican lady, who actually stabbing them in the back like this. but maybe because we have too many people and they have the money to support your economy and american is a immgration country?

Ps, this post is really mind blowing. i thought u guys r all open minded...sad observations.
chinese lady

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#897 Apr 19, 2014
thought the question here should be answered by white guys, i do feel offended and disappointed by some of the comments.

for us, western culture is open mind, equal, and full of dignity. but i see so many contradicting behaviors here. there r very wise and bright people talking, but more low self esteem, jealous sounds.

white girls, if u r good enough why would you bother, u will find your man anyway. if you dont think you r good enough, then make yourself better. you should give white guys free of choice, isnt freedom the core of your culture? talk bad on chinese girl cannot make you look better, but only expose your superficiality.

and for the ones who r open enough to hear the culture, for us respect is the only thing to hold a marriage. and everything is family oriented, and to make a stable family, we do concern about finance situation. in my family my dad is the external boss and my mom is the internal queen. maybe this explains the agressiveness, but we have another way of thinking in terms of gender equality. man and woman has their own resiponsibility in the family. and they r equal and respect each other. a old chinese word discribing ideal marriage is two people respect each other as if he/she is the VIP guest. yes its one word...
chinese lady

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#898 Apr 19, 2014
Broken Soul wrote:
I wish my experience was the same as everyone else's. I date a Chinese girl for 2 years and life was perfect, but then a circuit broke, every small and insignificant thing would set her off and began acting extremely selfish;
1.) She sees a bug and threatens to break up with me because she thinks I did not clean the house well enough (Yes, I am a guy who does cleaning).
2.) Always cut me down to where I have almost no self-esteem left.
3.) Gets mad at me for not knowing something about Chinese culture and then insult my parents because they did not inform me of some random thing that no ordinary foreigner would know.
#4 is the one where I begin to realize that there maybe something seriously wrong, and unfortunately she is unwilling to get help. Well...here it goes.
4.) I eat some food without asking her to eat with me because I am very busy and had to leave shortly after, so when I get back home that night, I try to explain why I ate without her and she starts crying and I try to comfort her only for her to come charging at me with a pair of scissors as soon as I turn away. There is no hesitation in her stabbing motion, so I know she really wasn't bluffing. Anyways, I get the scissors out of her hand and pin her to the ground until she calms down (about 5 minutes. I feel like her violent outburst is over with, but again I am wrong. She sees my box cutter from work but doesn't go after me, instead she begins to cut herself, but I stop her before she can do any real damage. I pin her down for the rest of the night until she falls asleep and when she wakes up the next morning she acts like the whole thing never happened.
Since then (2 weeks) we still have our idiotic fights about small things, but she hasn't done anything too terrifying.
She is a very beautiful girl who has a warm heart some of the times, but it can also go frigged in an instant.
She always claims she wants to break-up with me, but literally 24 hours later she comes crying into my arms begging for forgiveness.
If I leave her permanently she could start harming herself again and I could not live with myself if something happened to her. She absolutely refuses to get help, so I feel like I am in a difficult situation that cannot be fixed.
Some people tell me this is a part of Chinese culture, but I find it hard to believe that such a small thing could result in a potential murder or suicide. Seems like a bit of an extreme overreaction if you ask me.
Does anyone else have a bad experience, or am I the unlucky one.
sorry to hear that.. its not chinese culture. its mental gurls culture... she needs a therapist..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 12 min Truthiness 439
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 19 min Truthiness 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min RADEKT 284,462
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Clearwater 87,841
Where can i buy ecstasy in dundee?? ASAP (Feb '13) 2 hr DundeeDank 2
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 3 hr Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Scaritual 134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web