|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

sunnysideup wrote:
Most of it is true , sorry it hurts. join fthe club.<quoted text>
All white women in Arizona are like Jan Brewer---racist w(hores)...most of that is true, sorry it hurts, join the anti-Arizona fan club!
Tampa Mike

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Lonely Foreign lady wrote:
I'm part chinese, spanish and filipino
What the hell do i look like to white guys?
To me this is starting to become a little racist, are you saying that white guys in general like chinese features?
Being part asian, i think i got the features + more!
How old are you? Where are you from? If I am 6'3", 250 lbs, and reasonably good-looking, would you be interested in this WHITE MAN of predominately Scottish descent?
Brent

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

The following very often culturally true but of course not always:
white women are loud and abrasive - asian women are polite
white women are slobs - asian women are graceful
white women take men for granted – asian women appreciate their partners
white women reject acts of generosity and kindness - asian women are appreciative of these things
white women don't know how to take care of their appearance - asian women know how to look elegant
white women are argumentative - asian women talk
Henry

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

I love me a egg roll I knows that
dee

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

i'm thai woman of siam origin, not an insulted isan girl in the northeast of Thailand. Isan northeast was conquerred by siam and has been integrated into today's Thailand (new name of the country). in fact, i have han chinese blood of teochew origin from my motherside, and my father is thai of full blood. I am never interested in any white man nor black man. I have no sexual mood with any white man nor black man. i mock a pairing of whiteman with an Isan girl in the northeast of thailand. a white man is not at all capable as white race were killed by mongols and could not conquerred Siam nor occupied it by military force even after WW2. Even USA had to ask permission from us if it wanted to enter Thailand in anticommunism war, and all bases in Thailand during vietnam war time had to be controlled and commanded by Thais, not USA under the agreement with USA. in fact, Thais were an ally, not any occuppied state of USA like philippines. White race is good looking but i never dream of them as my sexual mate. i am racist and very attached to my asian blood of Siam or thailand. i do not want to marry out. my younger brother will marry a han chinese girl of full blood who is an immigrant of thailand. Without a thai man, i still rethink if a teochew chinese man will be suitable for me or not. i never want to marry out. i' am racist asian.
SomeGirl

King City, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

I am a non Asian women and I have been with my husband for a long time true goods and bads. I love him and will do anything to make him happy. I know many Chinese women that have divorced their chinese husbands and remarried a Canadian or Anerican men for money. I also know many Canadian girls from non-Asian backgrounds that are fabulous wives. It all goes back to how their family has raised these girls. It is wrong to generalize and say all Chinese girls are great. As for being sexy??? I do not agree, from what I have heard they fake screams.... They come to pool and they do nit shave and they tell their kids to pee in the pool. Diversity is the key, and I think we are destroying diversity by creating stereo-types.
Neil

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Chinese women definitely treat men better than white women do, even the slutty ones. And a slutty Chinese woman is like a normal white woman in sexual habit. And that's pretty bad, ie. drinking, sexing and being a worthless prostitute.

Ruby the reason any sane white man would not choose you - and don't get me wrong there are inumerable insane white men - is because you are a slut whose vagina is polluted and infected by the multiple penises you have allowed into it. I don't care how pretty, petite or 22yr old you are - I would rather masturbate than catch HPV, Herpes, and God knows what else from your unfaithful vagina.

A lot of Chinese guys are getting as stupid as whie guys and accepting these girls who have already had full sex with someone else. Look, if you love her it's your business go for it. But make sure you can make it work, because the last thing you need is that woman divorcing you fifteen years later because she re-connects with her ex boyfriend who fucked her brains out before you did. I mean, you'll find someone new, but that's fifteen years of history down the drain.

I think white women have an incredibly appalling mentality. Their mentalities are dangerous. Feminist ideology - particularly an inaccurate belief that they are disadvantaged by men and that they need to get more and more and more at men's expense to right this - is universal among white women, and extreme. But, yeah, of course if you're young and want a young white girl you can work it all out. Just be strong and focus on building the relationship.

Anyway, I can sense a Chinese slut - yes being a non virgin means you are slut if you are not still with that guy who took your virginity - a mile away and I stay well clear of them. But they are still way nicer than white sluts and sometimes have manners. But anyway, I don't want to use people so I don't have much to do with them - they'd only be good for sex and I don't want to use them in this way. I'll let the mean men do that.
Neil

Weston, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

dee - ever heard the phrase 'beggars can't be choosers'? but look, if you want to marry asian marry asian right and have a happy life.

as far as race and war. clearly white people at a particular time in history known as 'the colonial era' dominated all other races through military force. that era ended with WWI and it will never come back again. if there were ever another colonial era, it would be the chinese race that would be acting as colonial master.

the good thing abt colonialism is that it still shapes people's thinking decades after it is finished and it means i can get a nice, virgin, younger-than-me asian women - but that's only because i'm a nice person without a wild history who has some - if not a lot of - money and savings.
johnc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Kathy Sue Loudermilk wrote:
I would hope that men marry Chinese women for the same reason they marry white women, African-American women, Hispanic women, or American-Indian women--because they love them. Simple.
very true hopefully...
johnc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

best reason..ever
congo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

White girls today have been so contaminated by blacks that men of all races look at them as garbage. Who wants to be with a diseased ridden white girl when a man can be with a classy woman that makes I'm proud to be with. White girls are disgusting today and men LOL at them as skanks.
short trus micro bus

Brooklyn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

becouse she has a job
Peter Nguyen

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Ohhh wrote:
<quoted text> Most Asian women are more intellectually superior to the Hispanic and Black counter parts. Therefore when choosing a mate they will choose the partner that is best suited for them. That is why these women choose white American males.
They know that white men are better provider's and make better husbands. The offspring will succeed. They are not as dumb as white women, hispanic women and black women that choose black/hispanic males for mates.
Anybody of any race can be either smart or stupid. Not all Black or Hispanic people are stupid and that is a misconception of race! Most Asian women still prefer their own Asian men rather than any guy outside their race. By the way, White is the color of death for Asians. I don't hate white people but some white guys think they're all that and they claim they're superior to others! If I had daughter, I would only tell her to date or marry an Asian guy and I especially don't want a white guy to be my Son-In-Law! I am Half Asian and Half Black (Both of my parents are Half Vietnamese Half Black). In my life, I lived around Vietnamese people and influenced by Asian culture. Luckily, I was born with Slanted eyes, Straight Asian Hair, Short stature, and at least I don't have an American middle or last name. My parents' names aren't Americanized despite having Black fathers in the Vietnam War. The reason why I want my children to marry other Vietnamese people so the Vietnamese bloodline can be higher than the others and I want my grandkids to do the same as my kids in the future. Birth: 4/11/1992. Born in New York, USA but I also have a Vietnamese Citizenship. In Vietnam, my relatives are only 100% Vietnamese. In Vietnam, The citizens treated me as their own kind rather than an American. I only make friends with the Vietnamese citizens and I prefer not to be friends with tourists or Foreigners. I also hate to be used as a translator because most Foreigners can't speak or understand Vietnamese. At Least, I wasn't overcharged or ripped off as those stupid foreigners. Tôi có th&#7875; gi&#7889;ng nh&#432; Hoa K&#7923;, nh&#432;ng tôi yêu Vi&#7879;t Nam v&#7899;i trái tim và tâm h&#7891;n yêu n&#432;&#7899;c!

Since: Feb 10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

ive had phillipino,korean,chinese,japa nese.oriental girls are taught at a young age on how to please their men.i wouldnt trade an oriental for two Britany Spears.

Since: Feb 10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

American women are all stuck up.They all act like you owe them something for going out on a date with you.If they give you a little,then they own you.What a laugh.As far as im concerned they can ball it up and shove it up their rectum.Howzat...yay
Red Lobster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Su Lin wrote:
I think white men are disgusted with white girls today, I still see white men mostly with white girls but I think white guys are looking for a more feminine and classier girl. I went to school in america and seen so many white girls that were nasty, rude, manly acting, have bad reputations as being sl*ts with negros. Asian women are beautiful and treat men better and men have happier lives with us. Look at white girls men think they are trash nowdays.
Asian women beautiful?? thatz such a lie,yhu folkz have small tits,dirty teeth,hairy vag'z,no figure whatsoever,and you people r small!the only reazon y asians go with whites iz so the can pretend to be white,id rather be with a sexy white girl than an asian anyday.....now make me an egg roll
jeff-w UK

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

SomeGirl wrote:
I am a non Asian women and I have been with my husband for a long time true goods and bads. I love him and will do anything to make him happy. I know many Chinese women that have divorced their chinese husbands and remarried a Canadian or Anerican men for money. I also know many Canadian girls from non-Asian backgrounds that are fabulous wives. It all goes back to how their family has raised these girls. It is wrong to generalize and say all Chinese girls are great. As for being sexy??? I do not agree, from what I have heard they fake screams.... They come to pool and they do nit shave and they tell their kids to pee in the pool. Diversity is the key, and I think we are destroying diversity by creating stereo-types.
Where do you get your information from? my ex english wife was a drunk violent woman that i was very happy to divorce. my chinese wife is completely different in every way. and none of what you've mentioned above. there is good and bad in every race. me and my wife are a perfect match. that includes money, age, looks, and what we've been through with ex partners before and what we want in life now. I really love her.
adr

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Ruby wrote:
I am from China and I am considered as pretty and always being chased by Chinese guys. However, after I came here, I found out that no handsome white guy is interested in me but those fat or lower educated whites! I was wondering if I was not attractive to white guys due to the fact that most chinese women that are with white men are ungly from our Asian opinion... Or maybe it is becuz i live in Indiana where people are less openminded or more conservative to international relationship? White men attracted me more because they are tall, have muscle and sexy chest hair lol I thought that I could be in a relationship with any white guys but I really changed my mind since I have seen so many assholes here.
More importantly, I have green card and I am well educated, and young 22 and petite. I don't need my man to support me financially cuz I can make my own money! All I want is to have someone really caring about me in the bed or out of the bed! Really hate some white guys that are not concerning how I feel when having sex, all they want is to come out fast!!!
I am thinking about if I should move over to those big cities to find my Mr Right? Will my situation change in LA?
What I am saying doesn't mean that I don't like asian guys. I do think they are cute and very nice, but just don't think they are sexually appealing as whites
I am a good guy..who loves all asians. Lets chat soemtime.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text>Asian women beautiful?? thatz such a lie,yhu folkz have small tits,dirty teeth,hairy vag'z,no figure whatsoever,and you people r small!the only reazon y asians go with whites iz so the can pretend to be white,id rather be with a sexy white girl than an asian anyday.....now make me an egg roll
I prefer white girls but this is lies. You have met the wrong Asian/Chinese girls! Do not have dirty teeth and all women are hairy naturally unless they wax - why should they have to do that. Not all small, some are tall. Some have sexy figures also.
The fact

Jinan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Many white males (including me) did not know that chinese women want green card more than everything. Also chinese girls rarely love one for loving himself, in fact they just want a foreign husband and do not care who you are. Speaking for my experience in china, the best way to play with chinese girl is: "game with them, never get marries"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

531 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min israeli cult must pay 115,043
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 8 min Anon 3
Obama – the Anti-President 12 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 17 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min yon 1,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••