They are easy to control

Attraction

Other (please elaborate)

Gee Whiz

Toledo, OH

#25 Apr 19, 2009
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who made all the statements about how White Guys prefer Chinese. You made these statements as though Chinese meant "not you"
I only made the observation that if a white guy OR ANY GUY prefers Chinese features, he will likely go to China, which is where you are. Duhhhh!!!
Since you made your remarks as though you want the attention of white men, I assumed you prefer white features in men. This is a pretty obvious and natural assumption to make based on your prior remarks.
If there is any racism here, I suggest you look within yourself to address it.
I don't know what you look like. I do know many people of that ethnic mix and they are generally very attractive and intelligent.
If you are in the habit of projecting negative aspects of your personality onto others, perhaps you should consider personality issues as a higher priority than your ethnic mix.
Um,if you live in the U.S.,you don't have to go to China to meet Chinese women.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#26 Apr 19, 2009
Gee Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Um,if you live in the U.S.,you don't have to go to China to meet Chinese women.
True, but if you want a wide selection of Chinese women and not just the three divorcees down the street, where should you go?
Gee Whiz

Toledo, OH

#27 Apr 19, 2009
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but if you want a wide selection of Chinese women and not just the three divorcees down the street, where should you go?
Did you try the oriental food store?

I'll tell you a story.I always thought Asian women were hot,but I also thought every other kind of women were hot.The fact is I was not looking for any kind of women the day this lady said hi on yahoo messenger.She wasn't looking for an American husband,either,she was just trying to sell a painting.Eventually I met her in Vietnam and I ended up marrying her,but I can tell you that if I had set out to find an Asian girlfriend or wife,I wouldn't have considered looking overseas.There are hundreds,maybe thousands of hot Asian women in Toledo,and if you really want a big selection,check out San Francisco,New York,Los Angeles,Seattle.Probably more than a handful in Chicago too,but I haven't spent much time there.

I didn't marry my wife for her ethnicity or her nationality or some imagined foreign virtues.I just got lucky and met someone I liked.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#28 Apr 19, 2009
Gee Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you try the oriental food store?
I'll tell you a story.I always thought Asian women were hot,but I also thought every other kind of women were hot.The fact is I was not looking for any kind of women the day this lady said hi on yahoo messenger.She wasn't looking for an American husband,either,she was just trying to sell a painting.Eventually I met her in Vietnam and I ended up marrying her,but I can tell you that if I had set out to find an Asian girlfriend or wife,I wouldn't have considered looking overseas.There are hundreds,maybe thousands of hot Asian women in Toledo,and if you really want a big selection,check out San Francisco,New York,Los Angeles,Seattle.Probably more than a handful in Chicago too,but I haven't spent much time there.
I didn't marry my wife for her ethnicity or her nationality or some imagined foreign virtues.I just got lucky and met someone I liked.
I'm not really in the market for a wife or girlfriend.
Gee Whiz

Toledo, OH

#29 Apr 19, 2009
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really in the market for a wife or girlfriend.
That's good.
LuvULongTime

Rose Hill, Mauritius

#30 Apr 20, 2009
lonely foreign lady wrote:
I am getting fed up of seeing this. Every newcomer white guy in town i talk to and be nice with all go for the next girl beside me. I don't get it I am tall, olive skinned, black long hair, bigger boobs, nicer ass, can have a conversation longer than 10 minutes (only because the chinese women stutter with their english) I am 26 and I weigh just the same as them. I weigh 50kg and I'm 5 foot 6.
What's wrong with me? Don't know.
But apparently from men themselves who have told me why they tend to marry chinese women is:
1. Chinese women have a habit of getting pregnant intentionally. This is trouble for the white guy. The law is you have to marry or pay alot of money or the parents order the daughter to get an abortion.
2. Most foreign men want to have a translator, sex, higher ladder in the career (if you're a teacher you get paid more if you are married to a chinese, some teachers confess this)
3.White men think 'sexy' is a stick figure with no ass and no tits.
4. Chinese women want to go to America or England or Canada and so on. More $$$, parents say go for it just use him.
And most of you think your wives really love you. Hah! I heard a white guy went on a date and the chinese girl asked him to bring his passport to look at his birthday.(come on! she was making sure he came from an english country with a higher currency!) Anyway the guy was from some other country non english speaking. The girl dumped him on the spot.
5. My friend who I usually talk to on the phone and send messages constantly deletes everything he receives from me. I asked him why and he said because his chinese girlfriend goes through his phone.(Come on people! there's no trust in that? last time i tried doing that i got dumped then and there I learnt real quick. Always give a man his privacy)
WAKE UP PEOPLE. FOREIGN MEN ARE BLIND FOLDED FROM THE TRUTH.
Lonely foreign lady
Even if your “analysis” of Chinese women seems realistic, no man, white or otherwise, would like to face it.

Ok, let’s see a few things already mentioned.
Since we are talking about Chinese women, we will stay in this context, although it may also apply to other women too.

Some translated meanings

I love you = you seem to me as infinitely useful, so I will stay with you and be loyal. My instinct tells me I should.

I have sex with you two or three times a day = you want sex, I will give you sex, because what I will get from you is infinitely more useful. Since my feelings are not involved, I can give it to you even ten times a day.

White guys love Chinese or Asians = since whites need a big boost to their ego or to preserve it, those Asians will take care of it. China not only sell cheap products, but it also “sells love” and will keep you wanting more and more without you questioning whatsoever.

Falling in love with Chinese women = since love is blind, falling in love with Chinese women will keep you doubly blind.

Polite/sweet/intelligent/sophi sticated/conservative/loving/l oyal = Oxymoron because each term contradicts the other.

Polite or sweet = these are business virtues.
Intelligent and sophisticated = to use you without you ever questioning or understanding the underlying truth.
Conservative and loving = their mind is very much focused on one thing. The objective is to milk out the most from a situation before carrying on the next.
Loyal = they are only loyal to one thing, MONEY, and you will be the provider.
Jrm

Petersfield, UK

#31 May 1, 2009
Because maybe a chinse women won't worry about race and not see race has a problem. Black women are beatuiful but they need go for what makes them happy and not what orther ppl want.

“I love beautiful woman.”

Since: Feb 09

Tianjin

#32 May 1, 2009
you are not so tall standing only 5'6". I know girls over 6', and they consider themselves normal. besides, if you're going to stay in China, and you live within the expats' circle, then yes, you will see lots of sluts chinese.

I actually find Chinese women to be average (when average is not very high a standard, unfortunately). I'd say 1 in 500 Chinese girls is beautiful. Similar ratios apply to US, CA, UK, AU, NZ, RU. A lower one, 1 in 200, to BR, IT, ES, FR; 1 in 100, DE, AT, SE, NR.

so, I'd assume that you're lonely because you think and act as if you are the 1, while actually you are one among 499.

p.s. Chinese women are really dangerous gold-diggers. I'm Chinese, I know better. But I also like "higher currency" - or shall we say, higher income. Also, a piece of advice: if you don't want to get/date/marry a Chinese, it's not so wise to waste your youth in China. after 30, your chances of getting THE one drastically reduces.
lonely foreign lady wrote:
I am getting fed up of seeing this. Every newcomer white guy in town i talk to and be nice with all go for the next girl beside me. I don't get it I am tall, olive skinned, black long hair, bigger boobs, nicer ass, can have a conversation longer than 10 minutes (only because the chinese women stutter with their english) I am 26 and I weigh just the same as them. I weigh 50kg and I'm 5 foot 6.
What's wrong with me? Don't know.
But apparently from men themselves who have told me why they tend to marry chinese women is:
1. Chinese women have a habit of getting pregnant intentionally. This is trouble for the white guy. The law is you have to marry or pay alot of money or the parents order the daughter to get an abortion.
2. Most foreign men want to have a translator, sex, higher ladder in the career (if you're a teacher you get paid more if you are married to a chinese, some teachers confess this)
hui

Beijing, China

#33 May 3, 2009
as a chinese girl, I have to admit what you said are truly----but, just a part.

China has a large population, there is an old chinese saying: there are all different kinds of birds in a big forest.

I can't all Chinese women are good ones, but can you say all Caucasian are good ones?!

Love is an affair between two people, using your eyes and brain. What you should care about is just the one girl, what is the matter with other girls?

To me, I just want to hard work to rely on myself, I don't care if I am a chinese or an american, I just want to be an international gal.

It is a shame that if you can't rely on yourself, even if you love him so deeply, he could hardly believe you~ Good luck, to all the good girls and women
steve

Burlington, Canada

#34 May 3, 2009
My wife is Canadian of Japanese decent.We have been married for 26 years with 3 grown kids.I married her because she is intelligent,funny and loving thats why I married her,no other reason
Lonely foreign lady

Yuhuan, China

#35 May 5, 2009
I didn't say I was Tall. I said I was taller than most chinese girls. I don't need to wear high heels just to go to the corner store...

I'm not acting like I am the one. I am acting like the weird crazy me. which is probably why I am not getting any man. If I go to a pub I can walk out with any man I want even married ones chat me up. though this is not the issue here, I wanna get married like every other non A-sexual organism on earth eventually and these foreign guys don't even want me as a girlfriend! I used to date this engineer guy from Greece and he dumped me for a 22 year old chinese woman who looks like she was about 40. He said to me as he broke my heart that she was more useful than I was.

I was devastated and this wound and anguish will take some time for me to really accept. I am planning in going back home to the west this year.
I'm gonna forget the last 2 years I have wasted in pursuit of a so called better career or finding mr right. I will have to start all over again before i am 27.

(sigh)Wish me luck.. Thanks for all your input.

Tianjin

#36 May 5, 2009
yeah, good luck

(though I'm afraid everything with a hole between her legs can walk out with any man in the pub, no offense.)

p.s. It's weird that men want to get married when they are <25, but women at that age want to have fun. Later women want to get married, some men have married, some have given up.

Judging from your attitude and preference for Greek, you are from UK.
Mr Wrong

Rose Hill, Mauritius

#37 May 6, 2009
Lonely foreign lady wrote:
I didn't say I was Tall. I said I was taller than most chinese girls. I don't need to wear high heels just to go to the corner store...
I'm not acting like I am the one. I am acting like the weird crazy me. which is probably why I am not getting any man. If I go to a pub I can walk out with any man I want even married ones chat me up. though this is not the issue here, I wanna get married like every other non A-sexual organism on earth eventually and these foreign guys don't even want me as a girlfriend! I used to date this engineer guy from Greece and he dumped me for a 22 year old chinese woman who looks like she was about 40. He said to me as he broke my heart that she was more useful than I was.
I was devastated and this wound and anguish will take some time for me to really accept. I am planning in going back home to the west this year.
I'm gonna forget the last 2 years I have wasted in pursuit of a so called better career or finding mr right. I will have to start all over again before i am 27.
(sigh)Wish me luck.. Thanks for all your input.
There is no such thing as Mr Right. He only exists in the future.

Foreign guys don’t come to China to meet foreign gals.

Being a non asexual organism is not a sufficient condition to get married.
Many asexual organisms do get married also.

That 22 yrs old Chinese woman looks like 40 because she has been useful all her life.
But you can only criticize her looking as such if you’ve got a man, not before.

The last 2 years are not wasted, they are just reminders.
If you start all over again, the same pattern may repeat itself.

If you are acting like your weird crazy self, it means you are acting like you are the one.
In China, there is no place for individualistic behaviors.

Good luck and have a nice day!
Jolly

San Leandro, CA

#38 May 7, 2009
That is not true.I'm Chinese and no white guys want to marry me.I think because don't have that delicate bone frame like those East Asian women that I had seen . I have broad shoulders , and taller than most Asian girls .I only attract balck guys .
Jolly

San Leandro, CA

#39 May 7, 2009
Jolly wrote:
That is not true.I'm Chinese and no white guys want to marry me.I think because don't have that delicate bone frame like those East Asian women that I had seen . I have broad shoulders , and taller than most Asian girls .I only attract balck guys .
I thik it is strange that I only attract black guys because while looking at magazines which aims towards blacks , I had not seen anyone that looks like me .

Tianjin

#40 May 7, 2009
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
I thik it is strange that I only attract black guys because while looking at magazines which aims towards blacks , I had not seen anyone that looks like me .
Then probably you are considered beautiful by Chinese, haven't you thought of it?

Tall girls with big bone structure are beautiful when slender. Blacks are just not afraid of expressing themselves. Those white men chasing after east asian women have tiny willies and won't admit it.(they think at least you won't tell them, because we all know asian women usually don't express such concerns
Fike2308

Tianjin, China

#41 May 26, 2009
Hey Lonely Foreign Lady,

You sound hot!

I'm a white guy in China and I am NOT into the women here.

We should meet up.
cragar

Phoenix, AZ

#42 May 30, 2009
does anyone know about the "get paid to marry a chinese woman"?
Living in china

Jinan, China

#43 May 31, 2009
I think everyone has to justify things they dont understand or agree with by stereotyping and using childish remarks. not all white people who go to china are looking for a chinese wife or girlfriend. but as it happens there are a fair few chinese girls in china so meeting one and having some kind of relationship is more of a reality than meeting another foreigner. Also i take great offence to those who think all chinese women want is money and or a visa. This maybe true of many other asian countries but truth be told many chinese woman are not attracted to foreigners but see them as strange or just a curious thing they've seen on TV or magazines, this is especially true of smaller cities and the country side where 70% of china's population reside.
so please stop being so rediculous and arogant americans and grow up and think about real issues in life, not just the meaningless junk that makes it way out of your brain.
HUH

United States

#44 Jun 1, 2009
I like to play chinese checkers. What choice do I have?
Life is funny that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 779,084
Family therapeutic massage (May '13) 5 min tantric 3
Moses never existed 5 min thewordofme 854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 560,699
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Remnant of 144000 39,394
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 19 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 4,939
Letter Sent To NC Official From Chinaman 21 min Ebola Kills Everyone 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min YellowPissreality 265,581
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 5 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web