Chinese woman are subservient

Love

They are easy to control

Attraction

Other (please elaborate)

HUMANGUY

Calgary, Canada

#286 Jan 30, 2010
WHAT ARE U ON??? I THINK YOU SHOULD BE A LITTLE OPENMINDED ABOUT THE WORLD AND NOT SO INWARD THINKING - MAYBE THAT IS INTERBREEDING??? I AM GLAD NOT ALL NORTH AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE LIKE YOU....... AND PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND STAY HOME - WE DON'T WANNA MEET U
Caffeinated wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I'm sure that would be fun, but I have friends from China. They too, are willing to be my guide.
Although I have traveled outside of the US, I have no desire to go to China. I do not like the way the people are treated there, the pollution is horrific...especially in Beijing, and the government treated our college students very poorly last summer. They were locked in a non-air conditioned room in searing heat for fear that they might have the Swine Flu...which they didn't.
The older that I get...the more I realize that there is only ONE great country in this world, and it is the United States. I don't take it for granted. And with all of the anti-USA rhetoric in the world, I have no desire to run the gauntlet.
I am proud of my country, and have no desire to apologize for anything to keep the peace.
Holmes

Tokyo, Japan

#287 Jan 31, 2010
WD CQ wrote:
Holmes...are you from Japan or just a JP want to be...I've met Chinese & Japanese girls in JP and both are the same...JP girls are more slave like and then dump their husbands after they retire...Musky??? sorry Holmes...Musky is for guy's who want to chase off girls.
I m in Japan, but I dont want to be Japanese. No thanks.

"JP girls are more slave like and then dump their husbands after they retire." you say.

In other words, they marry for money and then when the hubby ceases to provide or comes home all the time, time to dump him!

Oh, the demographic nightmare that Japan will be....
Joe Blogs

Nanning, China

#288 Jan 31, 2010
Hello Everyone!

Firstly i would like to say that i was disgusted by some of peoples comments regarding why white men prefer asian women. I am married to a Asian lady and personally she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Previously i was married to a western women but i decided that enough was enough. My western wife was so materialistic it wasn't funny. I will not go into it as i don't believe to critical about a person when they are not here to defend themselves, so i will keep my personal opinions to myself.
My Asian wife is fantastic we do so much together and we treat each other with love and respect as that is how a relationship should be. We both work and we are both very independent people. When we finish work we do the house work together and spent as much time as possible together. Those people who have stated that us white guys who marry or who have relationships with asian women because we have small dicks better look at there manhood because their is nothing wrong with the size of my pecker. Beleive me when i say i pleased my white western wife in the bed the same as i please my Asian wife now.
Asian women are the nicest and most elegant women you can ever meet. They truly believe in love and they liked to be loved also. I would never in my life go back to a white western women because i have truly found the women of my dreams and i wouldn't change her for anything. And before you say it no i am not ugly i am a 6ft 2 inch tall man with good looks and physically strong man who plays a lot of sport. So any person who criticizes a white man for having a relationship with a asian women needs to take a look at themselves as we live in a world of multicultural these days so get use to it and stop being racist.
Forkhamster

Turku, Finland

#289 Feb 1, 2010
I am married to a chinese woman.

I met her when she was an exchange student in my country.
She was the prettiest little thing i have ever seen, a really nice and caring girl and i fell in love with her quickly.

Someone said they dont know any positions.. Well, they are fast learners :)

The differance is not that big, compared to a local girl. Since she actually grew up in China there are some cultural differances.. but more than that..she does not differ so much from local girls.

One thing i have learned about chinese women is that they are obsessed with trying to stay young looking.. which is not a bad thing.. since they stay fit and take care of their appearance.
It is good since i also workout 3 times a week..

Anyway, i have always liked exotic women, so i guess that was the reason i approached her. Asian women have good features so it is not so strange that a lot of men like them. The initial interest a person has for another is based on the looks anyway. Anyway, i could just as well have ended up with a white girl or some latina chick.. In the end it is the whole package that counts.
andet1987

United States

#290 Feb 1, 2010
Forkhamster wrote:
I am married to a chinese woman.
I met her when she was an exchange student in my country.
She was the prettiest little thing i have ever seen, a really nice and caring girl and i fell in love with her quickly.
Someone said they dont know any positions.. Well, they are fast learners :)
The differance is not that big, compared to a local girl. Since she actually grew up in China there are some cultural differances.. but more than that..she does not differ so much from local girls.
One thing i have learned about chinese women is that they are obsessed with trying to stay young looking.. which is not a bad thing.. since they stay fit and take care of their appearance.
It is good since i also workout 3 times a week..
Anyway, i have always liked exotic women, so i guess that was the reason i approached her. Asian women have good features so it is not so strange that a lot of men like them. The initial interest a person has for another is based on the looks anyway. Anyway, i could just as well have ended up with a white girl or some latina chick.. In the end it is the whole package that counts.
Armi Kuusela (born Armi Helena Kuusela on August 20, 1934 in Muhos) is a Finnish beauty queen. On May 24, 1952 she won the national beauty contest Suomen Neito and was presented with a trip to the United States to participate in the first-ever Miss Universe contest. She was the first winner of this beauty pageant originally created to sell swimsuits for Catalina swimwear.
Forkhamster

Turku, Finland

#291 Feb 1, 2010
Yeah there are some nice looking finnish women..
I think there are good looking women all around the globe. I guess i can not have them all, so i had to choose the one i liked the most. That happened to be a chinese woman.
Eggman4u2

Des Moines, IA

#292 Feb 13, 2010
Wake up you young and older guys..Chinese woman are exotic yes, cunning YES! Remember they ARE Chinese. Chinese have very much a single mind set. They are higher achievers. I am married to a "boomer" Chinese. They are self protective, reserved in thought, bossy, and very tight with the money. Maybe the big city younger girls don't have their parents attitudes. HOWEVER, if you have been to China you will understand why a lot of woman want to get out of town. They may seem like a lovely sexy girl, but down deep it ALL ABOUT THEM having a better life. YOU are just a ride to get her to the USA. A beautiful and brutal society. The woman seem to reflect that. Always exceptions, but generalities hold. The USA/Chinese culture mix is not good. I know no less that 8 Chinese/white couples and the guys look beaten down. Myself included. There is an out. You can divorce in 2 years of their landing and send her back to mama. Good luck! Rememeber, Eyes wide open!!!
Sardonicus

Eugene, OR

#293 Feb 13, 2010
Oarsman 41 wrote:
Reminds me of why dogs lick themselves? Because they can.
I married a Chinese woman who had been a legal resident here for quite a while, so that was not her motivation, and I am not rich or young, or handsome, so that wasn't her motivation either.
We just fell in love. I wasn't looking for a Chinese woman (or any for that matter).
Not everything is driven by nefarious purposes or misguided stereotyping.
qwaszx

Pittsburgh, PA

#294 Feb 13, 2010
andet1987

United States

#296 Feb 13, 2010
Eggman4u2 wrote:
Wake up you young and older guys..Chinese woman are exotic yes, cunning YES! Remember they ARE Chinese. Chinese have very much a single mind set. They are higher achievers. I am married to a "boomer" Chinese. They are self protective, reserved in thought, bossy, and very tight with the money. Maybe the big city younger girls don't have their parents attitudes. HOWEVER, if you have been to China you will understand why a lot of woman want to get out of town. They may seem like a lovely sexy girl, but down deep it ALL ABOUT THEM having a better life. YOU are just a ride to get her to the USA. A beautiful and brutal society. The woman seem to reflect that. Always exceptions, but generalities hold. The USA/Chinese culture mix is not good. I know no less that 8 Chinese/white couples and the guys look beaten down. Myself included. There is an out. You can divorce in 2 years of their landing and send her back to mama. Good luck! Rememeber, Eyes wide open!!!
do you mean to say, you regret marrying a Chinese woman ?
sad white guy

Ukraine

#297 Feb 13, 2010
Fike2308 wrote:
Hey Lonely Foreign Lady,
You sound hot!
I'm a white guy in China and I am NOT into the women here.
We should meet up.
youre not into the women here, but you are leaving out that you are into the men there. nothing says desprate more than a bald loser trying to go online to pick up girls. theres a reason why you cant get girls in real life. what makes you think you have a chance online?
Stephen

New York, NY

#299 Feb 13, 2010
Notice that Asian WOMEN marrying white men are featured in commercials, movies and TV shows while Dark Hispanic, Indian or Black men marrying Asian women are nearly non existent. Asian women to White men and not Asian men to white women. In one day I counted 37 commercials, sometimes back to back depicting these Asian-White marriages and Asian baby adoptions. Social situations are also depicted in which the only minority is an Asian.
Majority of Asians in America are immigrant, yet Asians are depicted with mostly American Accents. Majority of Hispanic Americans are 2 to 5 Generation Americans yet they are depicted as immigrants and people such as Actress Cameron Diaz are referred to as a non-white Hispanic.
Why is it so important that these images be shown so frequently and in so many influential mediums? Why are Asian women sometimes depicted as a sexual interest or promiscuous in Some some movies. In the movie "Opposite Day" Comedy a white boy child marries an Asian girl child??? Subliminal control? Brainwashing?? But why???
This trend began when economic trade began with China.
Eggman4u2

AOL

#300 Feb 13, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean to say, you regret marrying a Chinese woman ?
As a matter of fact I do. I have spent 8 years, thousands of $$, known 5 woman...all same story. I all is a Chinese mind. Maybe the younger generation is a bit different. I just think ther is too much of a cultural differance for it to be very REAL>. As the saying goes, "happiness is in your own back yard"....
andet1987

United States

#301 Feb 14, 2010
Eggman4u2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact I do. I have spent 8 years, thousands of $$, known 5 woman...all same story. I all is a Chinese mind. Maybe the younger generation is a bit different. I just think ther is too much of a cultural differance for it to be very REAL>. As the saying goes, "happiness is in your own back yard"....
my boss is married to a Chinese. i have heard that she makes all the decisions, and she is very jealous and suspicious type.
Ohhh

Medicine Hat, Canada

#302 Feb 14, 2010
American men like foreign women mainly because American women are lazy, fat and money grubbing gold digging slut hores. Period.
Ohhh

Medicine Hat, Canada

#303 Feb 14, 2010
Stephen wrote:
Notice that Asian WOMEN marrying white men are featured in commercials, movies and TV shows while Dark Hispanic, Indian or Black men marrying Asian women are nearly non existent. Asian women to White men and not Asian men to white women. In one day I counted 37 commercials, sometimes back to back depicting these Asian-White marriages and Asian baby adoptions. Social situations are also depicted in which the only minority is an Asian.
Majority of Asians in America are immigrant, yet Asians are depicted with mostly American Accents. Majority of Hispanic Americans are 2 to 5 Generation Americans yet they are depicted as immigrants and people such as Actress Cameron Diaz are referred to as a non-white Hispanic.
Why is it so important that these images be shown so frequently and in so many influential mediums? Why are Asian women sometimes depicted as a sexual interest or promiscuous in Some some movies. In the movie "Opposite Day" Comedy a white boy child marries an Asian girl child??? Subliminal control? Brainwashing?? But why???
This trend began when economic trade began with China.
Most Asian women are more intellectually superior to the Hispanic and Black counter parts. Therefore when choosing a mate they will choose the partner that is best suited for them. That is why these women choose white American males.
They know that white men are better provider's and make better husbands. The offspring will succeed. They are not as dumb as white women, hispanic women and black women that choose black/hispanic males for mates.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#304 Feb 14, 2010
Ohhh wrote:
American men like foreign women mainly because American women are lazy, fat and money grubbing gold digging slut hores. Period.
You need to start hanging out in a different neighborhood.
I suppose that all Russian women are criminal extortionists too?
zdfv is jftr is Phil

Alameda, CA

#306 Feb 14, 2010
zdfv wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bViGpcmJEW4XX
sex is good
Phil Gray, we all know it's you, so stop sliming these poor old ladies.
Ohhh of US is Phil Gray

Alameda, CA

#307 Feb 14, 2010
Ohhh wrote:
Phil Gray, we all know this is you, so stop sliming these poor old ladies.
Many others are Phil Gray

Alameda, CA

#308 Feb 14, 2010
Phil Gray, we all know that now you have stopped posting as yourself and found the "freedom" of random new names and proxy cities, so can stop sliming these poor old ladies. You have nothing else to prove. The king of sock puppets has no new clothes.(look it up)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 104,442
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 672,821
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 445,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min servants of satan 981,134
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 1 hr Mylilsexcrete 19
Dem Libs Has Need Of Gay Rabbits 1 hr WTF 1
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 388
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Choir Loft 286,298
More from around the web