Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

Reminds me of why dogs lick themselves? Because they can.

Since: Jan 08

Corpus Christi Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

because they have tiny penises and they think chinese women won't notice.

“You think = You are alive”

Since: Nov 07

Bryanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

JLH01 wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Because they love them!

“Allergic to BS & liberals”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in the foothills...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

JLH01 wrote:
ROFLMFAO!!!!

That's why my ex is dating a chinese lady! You hit the nail on the head! LOL!!!

“I love you Lewis G”

Since: Jul 08

My favorite coffee shop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

I would hope that men marry Chinese women for the same reason they marry white women, African-American women, Hispanic women, or American-Indian women--because they love them. Simple.
Billy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

GreenEyedLady wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Did you say head.

“I love you Lewis G”

Since: Jul 08

My favorite coffee shop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

GreenEyedLady wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Well it can't be too tiny, or they wouldn't be able to see it well enough to hit it on the head.....
Ali Quis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Judged:

For the same reason any other man marries any other woman. DUH
Asian Lover

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Judged:

Let's see...many are very beautiful...very few fat Chinese women...Chinese women never fake...believe headaches are cured by sex...passionate lovemakers...they enjoy sex 2 or three times a day...they actually do love their man...they are polite...sweet...intelligent.. .sophisticated...conservative. ..loving...loyal to their man

Oh and every Chinese woman I've been with always exclaimed to me "yinjing da!!" so it aint because of size in my case.
formally abducted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Judged:

some cheapskates will do anything to get out of paying for take out.
lonely foreign lady

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

I am getting fed up of seeing this. Every newcomer white guy in town i talk to and be nice with all go for the next girl beside me. I don't get it I am tall, olive skinned, black long hair, bigger boobs, nicer ass, can have a conversation longer than 10 minutes (only because the chinese women stutter with their english) I am 26 and I weigh just the same as them. I weigh 50kg and I'm 5 foot 6.
What's wrong with me? Don't know.
But apparently from men themselves who have told me why they tend to marry chinese women is:
1. Chinese women have a habit of getting pregnant intentionally. This is trouble for the white guy. The law is you have to marry or pay alot of money or the parents order the daughter to get an abortion.
2. Most foreign men want to have a translator, sex, higher ladder in the career (if you're a teacher you get paid more if you are married to a chinese, some teachers confess this)
3.White men think 'sexy' is a stick figure with no ass and no tits.
4. Chinese women want to go to America or England or Canada and so on. More $$$, parents say go for it just use him.
And most of you think your wives really love you. Hah! I heard a white guy went on a date and the chinese girl asked him to bring his passport to look at his birthday.(come on! she was making sure he came from an english country with a higher currency!) Anyway the guy was from some other country non english speaking. The girl dumped him on the spot.
5. My friend who I usually talk to on the phone and send messages constantly deletes everything he receives from me. I asked him why and he said because his chinese girlfriend goes through his phone.(Come on people! there's no trust in that? last time i tried doing that i got dumped then and there I learnt real quick. Always give a man his privacy)
WAKE UP PEOPLE. FOREIGN MEN ARE BLIND FOLDED FROM THE TRUTH.
lonely foreign lady

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

"passionate lovemakers...they enjoy sex 2 or three times a day...they actually do love their man...they are polite...sweet...intelligent.. .sophisticated...conservative. ..loving...loyal to their man"

Asian lover LOL! you don't know what you're saying honey. A girl knows more about a girl. First of all, they are not passionate love makers, most of them only know 2 positions - laying down and doing nothing or laying down and making fake screams...

You want passionate I can give you passionate.

The sexuality of a chinese woman is totally different from foreigh women. In China, they don't know what doggy is most of them don't. They don't wax their pussy and their armpits. It's a culture thing. They usually some say 'smell' down there because they don't know how to properly clean it. Their breath stinks.

Is that still sexy for you???

As for loyal, they are just like dogs - if you feed them right, treat em shit but you're loaded with cash. They'll love you alright. love you until they find someone richer
DisFakaMean

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

Here's my reasons:

Their good with money and don't spend foolishly like most American women do. They can cook up a storm when one is hungry. They know how to be gracious and eloquent while not having to resort to being the center of attention. Their hard working due to not being brought up with a silver spoon in their mouth.Most are petite in stature and rarely overweight, even after bearing children.
Most have beautiful complexions without a lot of makeup and are basically low keyed.

Adolf Hitler was my dad

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

free egg rolls and mu shu gai pan
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

They have more class than American women.
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

GreenEyedLady wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Maybe he is not so small, maybe you are just worn out. Like a sloppy joe with two tomatoes hanging out.
Lonely foreign lady

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

Judged:

LOL! If you go to shanghai especially you will see that chinese women with their $$ spendings are exactly the same as any woman. Women in general don't know how to handle their money I gotta admit. Gucci, french manicure, hair extensions, nose jobs. How can you say no to that! even if I earn my own money I still would be tempted !

THough I have to agree that chinese girls have great skin. That's because the media doesn't advertise that wearing make up is a must. They don't even advertise any make up on TV. So nobody really knows what or even how to put it on! around here.

As an alternative for make up,Chinese women go for the cosmetic surgery and skin whitening products that make em look as pale as snow. Nose jobs are the most common in china along with boob jobs.

So which one is more natural, wearing make up or having a fake nose and a fake set of breasts!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

Judged:

lonely foreign lady wrote:
I am getting fed up of seeing this. Every newcomer white guy in town i talk to and be nice with all go for the next girl beside me. I don't get it I am tall, olive skinned, black long hair, bigger boobs, nicer ass, can have a conversation longer than 10 minutes (only because the chinese women stutter with their english) I am 26 and I weigh just the same as them. I weigh 50kg and I'm 5 foot 6.
What's wrong with me? Don't know.
But apparently from men themselves who have told me why they tend to marry chinese women is:
1. Chinese women have a habit of getting pregnant intentionally. This is trouble for the white guy. The law is you have to marry or pay alot of money or the parents order the daughter to get an abortion.
2. Most foreign men want to have a translator, sex, higher ladder in the career (if you're a teacher you get paid more if you are married to a chinese, some teachers confess this)
3.White men think 'sexy' is a stick figure with no ass and no tits.
4. Chinese women want to go to America or England or Canada and so on. More $$$, parents say go for it just use him.
And most of you think your wives really love you. Hah! I heard a white guy went on a date and the chinese girl asked him to bring his passport to look at his birthday.(come on! she was making sure he came from an english country with a higher currency!) Anyway the guy was from some other country non english speaking. The girl dumped him on the spot.
5. My friend who I usually talk to on the phone and send messages constantly deletes everything he receives from me. I asked him why and he said because his chinese girlfriend goes through his phone.(Come on people! there's no trust in that? last time i tried doing that i got dumped then and there I learnt real quick. Always give a man his privacy)
WAKE UP PEOPLE. FOREIGN MEN ARE BLIND FOLDED FROM THE TRUTH.
You just need to travel more sweetie.

I know the answer to your question.

If a guy, any guy, but white guys in this case, like a particular (physical) kind of woman, they go where they are.

As a result, almost all the white guys you are seeing are IN CHINA because they like CHINESE features.

So if you have non-chinese features and like white guys, you should do what they do, travel to where the white guys are from. Then you will find more white guys who like your features or are at least are less particular about specific ethinic features.

Good Luck!!
Lonely Foreign lady

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

I'm part chinese, spanish and filipino

What the hell do i look like to white guys?

To me this is starting to become a little racist, are you saying that white guys in general like chinese features?

Being part asian, i think i got the features + more!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

Lonely Foreign lady wrote:
I'm part chinese, spanish and filipino
What the hell do i look like to white guys?
To me this is starting to become a little racist, are you saying that white guys in general like chinese features?
Being part asian, i think i got the features + more!
You are the one who made all the statements about how White Guys prefer Chinese. You made these statements as though Chinese meant "not you"

I only made the observation that if a white guy OR ANY GUY prefers Chinese features, he will likely go to China, which is where you are. Duhhhh!!!

Since you made your remarks as though you want the attention of white men, I assumed you prefer white features in men. This is a pretty obvious and natural assumption to make based on your prior remarks.

If there is any racism here, I suggest you look within yourself to address it.

I don't know what you look like. I do know many people of that ethnic mix and they are generally very attractive and intelligent.

If you are in the habit of projecting negative aspects of your personality onto others, perhaps you should consider personality issues as a higher priority than your ethnic mix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of780
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

364 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 716,442
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 223,174
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 13 min Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 22 min viky 59
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Hidingfromyou 598,744
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 49 min bmz 36,393
Penis Size 51 min The Rogue 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 529,972