Mike

Dunn, NC

#516 Feb 13, 2009
How do we defeat Muslims? Nuke the Middle East and let it settle back to dust. Then we'll all be fine.
Mike

Dunn, NC

#517 Feb 13, 2009
UUU wrote:
use are all got it wrong, and just showed how much terror and stupidity and ignorance use are. first read and learn and have proper proof about islam. u dumb assess. can't wait for judgment day when the real truth comes out, use all be begging to become muslim hahahahhaha
On "judgement day" we turn into worm food. If you want to believe that the tooth fairy will give you 72 virgins and a pony then go on ahead you backwards, goat f*cking moron. While you're at it why dont you hack some women and kids to death. You wouldnt want the magical pixie who wispered in some 40 year old nutjob name Muhammed's ear to be displeased, would you?
thought_police

Sydney, Australia

#519 Feb 13, 2009
9/11 was an inside job.There were no planes.Watch 911 Taboo,September Clues,South Tower Anomalies III,911 Mathematics and other great truth documentaries.Visit the Pumpitout site.Read Thierry Meyssan's books.
BigJockKnew

Greenville, NC

#520 Feb 13, 2009
Oh, I'm learning about Islam! It's so peaceful it's friggin un-be-liev-able!!!:)

http://video.google.com/videoplay...
thought_police

Sydney, Australia

#521 Feb 13, 2009
Mike wrote:
How do we defeat Muslims? Nuke the Middle East and let it settle back to dust. Then we'll all be fine.
We should stick a nuke up your slut mothers c*nt,
c*cks*ck*r.When you are not using it,I mean.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#522 Feb 13, 2009
celebrate valentines day every day of the year

Location hidden

#523 Feb 13, 2009
ISLAM LOVER FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!!
NO sorry most won't -- The problem I ( and most) have with your religion is that it its okay for you to kill innocent people. I find it hard to believe that a "suicide bomber" has to ask his mother for her blessing or he may not receive "Allah"-- we do not promote hatred or promote killing. Maybe if you got a handle on your "extremist" we would have a little more compassion, understanding, or even the desire to learn about your religion- however if you continously cowardly blow up everything you can get your pyro hands on you will have to understand that YOU are sending the wrong message-- we are NOT taking it wrong. but anyway -- good luck with the whole -"we will be begging BS"--

Location hidden

#524 Feb 13, 2009
thought_police wrote:
9/11 was an inside job.There were no planes.Watch 911 Taboo,September Clues,South Tower Anomalies III,911 Mathematics and other great truth documentaries.Visit the Pumpitout site.Read Thierry Meyssan's books.
No planes?? Saw one gon in--leave it alone-- that was long ago and it's time we moved on. You bringing it up and spamming it everywhere is terrorism in itself-- I have enough repsect not to bombard you with the Bali incident so be respectful to us.

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#525 Feb 13, 2009
I say why don't the Jehova's Witness and Islamics meet up somewhere and battle it out. After all, they both think their first 144,000 are the only ones going to Heaven. Hilarious!
Baby back ribs

Calabasas, CA

#526 Feb 13, 2009
export Pork products to abubu lalala countries and Mark them as Halal Beef!
Introduce them to baby back ribs! once they taste it they won't go back to camel feet soup hihihaha
BigJockKnew

Greenville, NC

#527 Feb 13, 2009
Baby back ribs wrote:
export Pork products to abubu lalala countries and Mark them as Halal Beef!
Introduce them to baby back ribs! once they taste it they won't go back to camel feet soup hihihaha
Good point, reminded me of this.......

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines in 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of a small garrison. There had been numerous Islamic killings against the population, so "Black Jack" told his men to catch some of them and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the islamist camps and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.
McNasty Brown

Cocoa Beach, FL

#528 Feb 13, 2009
Cubby wrote:
Yes it would be wonderful if education would eradicate the fairy tale worlds that the weak minded insist on believing in BUT it does not work that one and it takes only one generation for ALL the ignorance to come back.
The only real answer is to nuke everything from Turkey to Pakistan. As long as there is a drop of blood left the whole scene will reoccur again and again. Moslem+ Jew=Zero world peace.
You obviously have little worldy education as it would pertain to Islam and the muslim population. It is the Islamic/Muslim hatred for all Christians and Jews that is the problem. The Jews are not a part of the problem, they are only a part of your problem. The Islamic movement and the immigration of muslims into this country must be stopped
McNasty Brown Orlando

Cocoa Beach, FL

#529 Feb 13, 2009
Jews are not the problem with world peace, they are only a problem for you. Islam, the false religion that would hold up a pedofile like Mohammed is the real problem. They preach total submission to Islam by ALL, or death to the unbeliever. They even have madrassa's in the U.S. that are teaching their young muslim children to hate Christians and Jews. If you WANT to be educated, read the book by Brigitte Gabriel titled, They Must Be Stopped.
ISLAM LOVER FOREVER

Charlotte, NC

#531 Apr 26, 2009
LOVE ISLAM & PEACE!!!
ISLAMLOVERFOREVE R

Charlotte, NC

#532 May 9, 2009
PROUD OF ISLAM!
Kamran

Baltimore, MD

#533 May 15, 2009
I believe Christian/Jew they refuse and insulted their own religion, what else we can expect from them they love to criticize ISLAM. ISLAM is the ture religon, It will prevail one day.
Cpt O

Domsühl, Germany

#534 May 15, 2009
Kamran wrote:
I believe Christian/Jew they refuse and insulted their own religion, what else we can expect from them they love to criticize ISLAM. ISLAM is the true religon, It will prevail one day.
I agree, Kamran.
One day, Insha'Allah, my fellow Americans shall embrace Islam and follow the Prophet (peace and prayers be upon Him).

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#535 May 15, 2009
Cpt O wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Kamran.
One day, Insha'Allah, my fellow Americans shall embrace Islam and follow the Prophet (peace and prayers be upon Him).
Hell will be frozen on that day!
ISLAMLOVERFOREVE R

Charlotte, NC

#536 May 17, 2009
Proud Muslim!!!
James

Falls Church, VA

#537 Jun 25, 2009
It saddens me that such a large amount of people actually have faith and practice Islam throughout the world. By the way I don't in fact I don't follow any religion considering it has done nothing but cause more problems/conflicts in society. Now most people would say hey James that's fine bud, your choice, but Muslims on the other hand, at least according to the book of their religion, I should be killed, I'm a worthless pile of donkey dookie, and when I ask why, I'm told because I don't follow the words of Allah, because I don't have faith in a religion based purely off of 100% paganism beliefs, Go praise the moon a little more.. Muslims are always quick to scream our religion is all about peace and understanding, but its not, peace refers to an absence of aggression, violence or hostility, how many times have you seen Muslims doing the complete opposite when someone denounces any word from there precious Koran?? more then you can count I guarantee. Just the shear fact that you are not accepted as an equal human being in their gods eyes unless you believe and follow his word, live your life according to his book, words. Thats not peaceful, that's not understanding that's Totalitarianism. Hitler would be proud.. For all we know he read the Koran and got most of his ideas from there, it wouldn't surprise me. Now don't get me wrong, most other religions are guilty of a lot of the same BS, but Islam seems to have the most followers and seems to cause the most problems. Enough with my rant, not like any Muslim here gives a hell and if one does I need to hope they dont come looking for me to kill me because I'm such a damn infidel...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 7 min MUQ2 281
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 585,624
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Buck Crick 830,133
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 24 min Muffy Knows 2,299
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Epiphany2 611,940
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min truthandcommonsense 3,907
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min WildWeirdWillie 176,573
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min Just Think 99,220
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web