.....and Satan was also among them.

.....and Satan was also among them.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Sep 23, 2013
There came a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord...And Satan was also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan,'Hast thou considered My servant, Job, an upright man who fears God and shuns evil??' Then Satan said unto God,'Thou hast placed a hedge about him that I am not able to get to him! But remove Thy hand, and he will surely curse Thee to Thy face!!!'....Yada yada yada...you know the rest. Satan was PROVEN to be a LIAR!....AGAIN!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 23, 2013

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There came a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord...And Satan was also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan,'Hast thou considered My servant, Job, an upright man who fears God and shuns evil??' Then Satan said unto God,'Thou hast placed a hedge about him that I am not able to get to him! But remove Thy hand, and he will surely curse Thee to Thy face!!!'....Yada yada yada...you know the rest. Satan was PROVEN to be a LIAR!....AGAIN!
You never read the Book of Job...or the rest of the Bible.

Satan never lied in the entire Bible.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Lucifer/Satan knows he will suffer in hell FOREVER.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
look like you are satan seed knowing everything about others?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Satan KNOWS he's going to spend ETERNITY in hell!!, and he's far angrier than any of us could imagine. And he's inspiring some of the most cruel, most evil, most wicked acts ever known to mankind. Case in point:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min RiversideRedneck 104,793
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min Sky Writer 31 184,625
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jedimaster of All 981,348
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 673,356
crooks frauds predators 2 hr Jedimaster of All 2
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 9
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 453
More from around the web