Joe Friday

Shamrock, TX

#269 Jul 14, 2008
Why did Mr. Hammond lie to the FCC about the upgrade he did to the station?
Why did he lie to the FCC about the location of the station?
Why did he lie to the FCC about his criminal record?
If Mr. Rushing is telling all of the lies and not Mr. Hammond then explain why the FCC after 3 or 4 years of investigation took away the license from Mr. Hammond. Read this for yourself.

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.c...

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.c...

Just read the facts JUST THE FACTS.......
Joe Friday

Shamrock, TX

#271 Aug 11, 2008
Check about 7 post up and you will read the facts:

That link just says "The order imposing community supervision in Cause No. 4010-A in the 31st Judicial District Court of Wheeler County is vacated, and the cause remanded for re-sentencing."

Re-sentencing, does that not mean Mr. Hammond is still a convicted felon...... and is just being re-sentenced. I heard he was given 2 years probation.....and had to make restitution to the Shamrock EDC.(ouch) that burns did'nt it.

If you read page 3 of this link you to can see how he lied to the FCC .http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod /ecfs/retrieve.c...
Page 15- paragraph 1 of the above link says Mr. Hammond had 30 days to respond in person or by attorney in WRITING (he did not respond)

Also page 15 line 37 shows he was sent a copy in which he signed for at the PRISON in Plainview Tx. Also One to his PO Box and one to his home.

He was able to get an attorney to handle his WRIT
when he was confined.

Matter of fact you should read the whole document.
It is very eye opening.

Maybe it is time to examine the Jasper license on the FCC website.... Are there any lies there?
Lack of Candor????

Fact only facts
Joe Friday

Shamrock, TX

#273 Aug 11, 2008
Happy employee of Fox FM. Dude, Is that your real name?
I think your name might be TERRY.
Why would Rushing need to prove anything to anyone. A jury convicted Mr. Hammond with the evidence presented at his trial. The FCC agreed that Hammond lied to them. Mr. Hammond could have presented all of this so called evidence then. Why did'nt he????? Could it be that alot is just inside his head???
Maybe it is time for the FCC to start investigating him some more.
Master Control Operator

Birmingham, AL

#275 Aug 11, 2008
Further investigation leads us straight to a computer located at the U-Drop Inn in Shamrock, Texas! Damn! This suddenly looks more like stalking than an actual listener, huh? I mean, as the only occupants of that bnuilding are David Rushing and Connie Wilson, it is interesting that someone in that remote location would take such an interest in a local radio station in Jasper, Alabama, that they would utilize a city owned computer (which is also one that had previously help countless gigabytes of illegally downloaded music and child pornography) to listen to a radio station that is totally out of the area.
I wonder, if David Rushing isn't the instigator, liar and thief here, why is he so completely enthralled with persuing the stalking of someone who has obviously "moved on" as Mr. Rushing himself once kept insisting should be done?
I'm of the opinion that we should all join Mr. Hammond in demanding a further investigation into this conspiracy as it gets more and more obvious with every passing day that things just don't add up in Shitrock.
Happy employee of Fox FM

Birmingham, AL

#277 Aug 11, 2008
Joe Friday wrote:
Happy employee of Fox FM. Dude, Is that your real name?
I think your name might be TERRY.
You tell me your name and ZI'll tell you mine as well as providing a valid address and telephone number. But, we all know that won't hgappen, huh?
Joe Friday wrote:
Why would Rushing need to prove anything to anyone. A jury convicted Mr. Hammond with the evidence presented at his trial.
A "jury" convicted an innocent man of stealing from a business that he lawfully owned and based that so-called "conviction" on a pack of lies that were cooked up between David rushing and Sharon Lynn Switzer. I've seen the proof. You have too. That's why you argue so valiantly to silence the true facts in this matter when you know that you have not a snaowball's chance on a hot summmer day of succeeding.
Joe Friday wrote:
The FCC agreed that Hammond lied to them. Mr. Hammond could have presented all of this so called evidence then. Why did'nt he????? Could it be that alot is just inside his head???
Could this possibly be the reason the high court determined that he received "inadequate assistance of counsel at trial and on appeal? Just maybe?
Joe Friday wrote:
Maybe it is time for the FCC to start investigating him some more.
I'd say "Bring it on!" I've been here for almost 9 years and haven't seen a single thing that has been less than honorable! Poeple here are also not under your "spell of ignorance".

I'll be ready to speak with you and to reveal my true identity as soon as you do.(But, I won't be holding my breath, David.)
Happy employee of Fox FM

Birmingham, AL

#278 Aug 11, 2008
Master Control Operator wrote:
Take a look at the following server logs for this afternoon (this is only this afternoon) and realize that the IP address in question below is registered as indicated below the posting of the server log...
Thanks, Tom. But, I suspect that you are sending something to David Rushing that he cannot deal with: Facts.

You'd just as well save it because these kind of people makeup their "facts" in their deranged minds as they go along. It's the only way they can exist since they have no lives of their own.

I'd suggest we drop it here. People with brains can read the facts and realize that this drug-using child-porn watching lunatic was just lucky enough to have a crooked friend in a "high place" (if you can call anything in texASS a "high place"). That's why one of them is already in prison and the rest are fighting like crazy to prevent a full-scale investigation that would have the rest carted away to the pokey where they belong.

Justice come to these kinds but, unfortunately, not always while they are still walking on this Earth. As we've read,God took Jery Bob Jernigan on to hell. David Rushing shall join him sooner than not in the eternal flames.
Concerned Voter

Big Spring, TX

#279 Aug 11, 2008
Hey Keith,

Don't you have enough going on in JASPER that you don't have to keep up your garbage around here? All I have to say is enjoy your freedom, while it lasts!!!
Concerned Voter

Big Spring, TX

#282 Aug 11, 2008
Get a dictionary becus u steel cannt speel.
Guest

Shamrock, TX

#285 Aug 12, 2008
David told me the other day that all of the radio station stuff is history. That he had moved to on to things that matter.
The monsterfm guy had moved on to Alabama and he was not his problem any longer.

So have a good day.....
The Truth Sets you Free

Lamesa, TX

#287 Aug 19, 2008
How are you in Alabama and being held hostage out there? That makes no sense.
Terese Hammond

United States

#290 Nov 8, 2008
Here are a few questions that Keith Hammond has refused to answer or even post on his website. He boast of hard facts but refused to answer the questions about "his" radio station.
1. How much did you pay Jim Turvaville for the radio station in 2002?
2. How could Turvaville sell it to you when he sold it to Shamrock Broadcasting in 1999?(Transaction on file with Secretary of State of Texas)
3. How can someone sell a radio station that they don’t own?
4. You claim to have video of the July 29th 2002 “Armed Robbery”. When can we see this video? You had claimed your attorney did not want you to release it before your trial. Well the trial is over so put it on for all to see. Why did you not show the video at your trial? You claim the video shows a gun being waved in your face SHOW US THE VIDEO.
5. You claim that Rick Roach and David Rushing are close business associates, show us your proof positive.
6. You claim to be the one who exposed Rick Roach as the drug user and dealer, again can you show us the proof that you turned over to the authorities to get the ball rolling against Roach. Can you show us the facts you turned over and can you share your testimony from Roach’s trials? Did you turn them over to the federal or state authorities? Or did you just rerun the articles from various newspapers and websites to make it look like you knew what was going on?
7. You claim that Rushing likes to steal toys from little children, can you give us examples of others that he has victimized other that just yours?
8. Speaking of your children I hope they are doing well. Did you really send them away willingly or did Child Protective Services visit and all of a sudden they were sent away to protect them from the criminal element in Shamrock. Or were you afraid that they would be taken away like the other child was in Alabama. Mr. Hammond don’t you have another son in Alabama from another woman? I am sure you are sending child support to him on a regular basis.
9. Mr. Hammond can you tell us about how you got in trouble in Baldwin County Alabama you were arrested and a child taken away by the sheriff’s department because the sheriff’s dept broke into your house and took all your belongings. This was the grounds that were used to take your child? I believe that is what I read on your old site a few years back.
10. You accuse Rushing, Switzer, & other criminal co-conspirators of engaging in this childish personal vendetta. In looking at this site it looks as if only one person is doing all the writing. That is you Mr. Hammond. I have not seen one thing from Rushing or Switzer.
11. You claim that David Rushing wants the radio station for himself. Could you please show the world where to look and see where he has filed an application with the FCC for a license?
12. I came through Shamrock the other day and turned my radio on to 92.9fm and heard nothing but a buzz. Were you off the air for some reason? I was there a while back and heard you on the air on a Sunday afternoon. I looked at the FCC website and it shows your license has been cancelled since January 2007. That must be a mistake because you would never broadcast without a license with your integrity. Yes it was off air
HAHAHAHA

Amarillo, TX

#291 Mar 27, 2009
I just stumbled upon all this monkey business of the alleged wrong-doing to KEITH HAMMOND. From what I can tell he is a fucking TARD and it is sad that someone can be that ridiculously ignorant. Does he think that anyone believes him? LMFAO!!!! I wonder what goes through his mind when he writes all this stuff. >LOL<
former SHITrock

Dora, AL

#292 Apr 22, 2009
What is in his mind - as best I can see - is a document signed by the texASS supreme court indicating that unconstitutional acts have been committed here by crooked court oafishals (one of whom is in prison and others who should be but will not due to rick perry's childishness and stupidity.
They will get theirs. It is already in the making. Don't worry about it but wait and watch!
random observer

Farmington, NM

#294 Mar 17, 2010
i can't get enough of this guy and his delusions! someone should make a show about a bitter, deluded, felon who, for some reason or other wont let things go. I think the hook of the show would be that he seems to almost go on with his life and then he checks the internet sites he visits and trolls, only to be dragged back in a blame game where words like truth and lies are thrown around like droplets of spittle from an involuntary sneeze. Oh, and way to figure out the town change there, rushdot. lol
jdizzle

Williamsburg, VA

#295 Apr 11, 2011
This is really lame. Radio (That's you Terry) and the idiot(s) who seems to go back and forth between sites, I'm pretty sure the both of you are old enough to know better. People make mistakes, you get over it and you move on. It's called life. Nobody is perfect. Felon or if you've never committed a crime, were all human beings. Life's too short for conspiracy theories and childish $h@t. Get a life and get a grip.
Doghouse Riley

United States

#296 Sep 20, 2012
Joe Friday wrote:
Opinion----Opinion----Opinion
That link just says "The order imposing community supervision in Cause No. 4010-A in the 31st Judicial District Court of Wheeler County is vacated, and the cause remanded for re-sentencing."
Re-sentencing, does that not mean Mr. Hammond is still a convicted felon...... and is just being re-sentenced. I heard he was given 2 years probation.....and had to make restitution to the Shamrock EDC.(ouch) that burns did'nt it.
That means that KBKH went away....
That means he could be a convicted felon......
That means his license for his new station is probably owned by his wife....
Evicted from his house /and no more radio station....so I have heard.
Life is hard ......
I hear that Mr.Hammond likes to write about Shamrock and its people, well maybe it is time for the people from bama to hear some opinions about Mr.Hammond.....
Yep. New station is in wife's name and Mr. Chip on His Shoulder is still stirring up crap in Alabama. We've learned what a petty little man this jerk is. I see a pattern here. Wish this pond scum with a keyboard and a radio station would move to a new town. We're sick of him here.
Doghouse Riley

United States

#297 Sep 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
David told me the other day that all of the radio station stuff is history. That he had moved to on to things that matter.
The monsterfm guy had moved on to Alabama and he was not his problem any longer.
So have a good day.....
Correct. Now Mr. Hammond has been in Jasper 4 years, causing trouble as usual and running his mouth. I see he has a history of this kind of thing. This clown will never grow up.
Mark Malone

Dora, AL

#298 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah, that tard is operating in Jasper, AL now and has recently ran a scam involving advertising solicitations to local businesses where the checks get cashed by a "Sean Pensis" that no one had ever heard of and apparently there is no police reports or anything to go along with this story. The station 100.1 FM is in his wife's name. He claims to reach more listeners than all local media combined, such as newspapers, television, cable, other radio stations. He has MANY (I capitalized that for emphasis, but I'm not him, I swear!) Facebook accounts and pages. The most notable page is the "Walker County Area News" page that he hides behind and tries to solicit advertising revenue from. He thinks he's a news journalist, I guess. His page says "If you read it here today, it's news. If it's delivered to your door tomorrow, it's history." Really dumb, considering that he posts whats in the day's newspaper or other news outlets and reposts other people's posts as his own. The point that he uses many aliases and always uses the same grammar and quirks is spot on! It's just a matter of time before he is caught performing his bad habits again.
Mark Malone Correction

Jasper, AL

#299 Jun 15, 2013
Sean Pensis:

http://worldwidefm.com/news/sean-pensis.htm

Police report upload (upon which no action has ever been taken BY POLICE) will be soon to follow.
Mark Malone

Jasper, AL

#300 Jun 15, 2013
Former Bessemer Housing Authority Bookkeeper Sentenced To 30 Months In Prison

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEJanuary 29, 2013
BIRMINGHAM – A federal judge today sentenced a former bookkeeper for the Bessemer Housing Authority to 30 months in prison and six months home detention for stealing nearly $200,000 from the agency with forged checks, announced U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance and Housing and Urban Development Inspector General David A. Montoya.

U.S. District Judge L. Scott Coogler sentenced LAWANA R. LAWRENCE, 50, of Jasper, to six months in prison and six months of home detention for theft of government property, plus two years in prison for aggravated identity theft. Lawrence pleaded guilty to the charges in August. Lawrence also must forfeit $198,700 to the government as proceeds of illegal activity and pay the same amount in restitution.

She is scheduled to report to prison April 8.

“This defendant worked for a government agency whose mission is to help low-income families find affordable rental housing. She undercut that mission and took advantage of her position to steal from the program and the tax payers who support it,” Vance said.“Her abuse of the public trust warrants this sentence.”

HUD governs the rental assistance program and annually provides money to the Bessemer Housing Authority to support it.

Lawrence worked as a bookkeeper for the Bessemer Housing Authority in 2010. From June through September that year, she wrote 28 checks to herself or to the person she was living with and affixed electronic signatures of the Housing Authority’s executive director and its board chairman to the checks, according to Lawrence’s plea agreement with the government. She had access to the signatures on her work computer, but placed them on the checks without authorization.

Between July 6, 2010, and Sept. 13, 2010, Lawrence deposited the checks into a bank account assigned to Lawana R. Lawrence, doing business as Woni’s Bookshelf. Lawrence owned Woni’s, a bookstore in Sumiton, according to the plea agreement. Housing Authority checks deposited into that account totaled $198,700.

The HUD Office of Inspector General, in cooperation with the Bessemer Police Department and the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office in Bessemer, investigated the case, and it is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Alabama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min yon 3,359
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,775
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min scirocco 118,286
I Will Plow My Mom In Week By Monday 5/28 (May '12) 17 min jaden 42
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 18 min Ricky F 1,807
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Liam 545,061
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 20 min Wildcard7 19
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Aura Mytha 260,191
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr sandeeprajj 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE