Comet Ison

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Halleys Comet

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Nov 29, 2013
I am the most famous comet! Yep, that's me!
Do not get people interested in comet Ison!

Since: Nov 13

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2013
According to Cosmic Awareness Comet Ison is actually a huge Galactic Federation ship that is coming at this particular time to bring reinforcements that will be needed as Nibiru is allowed to continue in its closer approach to Earth. So, it is not Nibiru but it is arriving because of Nibiru, which the Galactic Federation forces had stopped in its movement toward the earth, but it was also known that at some point it would be allowed to continue on its journey and we are at that point. It was also mentioned that the Galactic Federation forces had already slightly modified the path that Nibiru will take but its passage plays a role in a much greater Divine plan for the earth. It was also mentioned that there will be those that will attempt to confuse by claiming that Ison is Nibiru. End Quote

NASA was giving the public beautiful, colorful photographs of ISON until they discovered…when you DARKEN THE IMAGE, the comet was not a comet anymore! NASA stopped producing images; strangely, precisely at a time when ISON’s lightshow would be coming into bloom. This fact does not stop plenty of amateurs from sharpening the images and making them clearer. What do your eyes tell you? What kind of comet is three distinct pieces of such sharp clarity they resemble a UFO-type craft?
See for yourself. Click on the YouTube links available here as well as keep informed with the latest information as it comes in. Not television or news; but stream YT clips for underground data and possibilities. The artificial object does resemble a winged planet. ISON also appears like a spaceship out of Star Wars. Why does an obviously unnatural object or craft follow the path of a natural comet?
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/comet...

Regarding the alleged –“Comet Ison“. It is not a comet. This is a large scale ship operated by Galactic Federation forces named Xanterexx, which is its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds… where first contact is about to be established.

Expect it to arrive in the ‘sol’(solar) system, in Earth’s ‘space’ & in a very high orbit over this planet, sometime in the near future. Consider this sighting to be another major harbinger of the many changes coming to this planet!
Tolec speaks about Comet Ison, Xanterexx biosphere
&fe ature=youtu.be
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 30, 2013
The movie, Gravity, created comet like remains of the spaceship traveling so fast as Sandra Bullock watched them as she landed back to Earth.

Hoping Gravity will win Oscar Best Picture next year.
wtfover

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Nov 30, 2013
okay thanks for your input andet1987
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2013
wtfover wrote:
okay thanks for your input andet1987
you are welcome :)
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#7 Dec 1, 2013
Prove comment Ison exists - LOL!
SwizzleSticks

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Ison
SwizzleSticks

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
According to Cosmic Awareness Comet Ison is actually a huge Galactic Federation ship that is coming at this particular time to bring reinforcements that will be needed as Nibiru is allowed to continue in its closer approach to Earth. So, it is not Nibiru but it is arriving because of Nibiru, which the Galactic Federation forces had stopped in its movement toward the earth, but it was also known that at some point it would be allowed to continue on its journey and we are at that point. It was also mentioned that the Galactic Federation forces had already slightly modified the path that Nibiru will take but its passage plays a role in a much greater Divine plan for the earth. It was also mentioned that there will be those that will attempt to confuse by claiming that Ison is Nibiru. End Quote
NASA was giving the public beautiful, colorful photographs of ISON until they discovered…when you DARKEN THE IMAGE, the comet was not a comet anymore! NASA stopped producing images; strangely, precisely at a time when ISON’s lightshow would be coming into bloom. This fact does not stop plenty of amateurs from sharpening the images and making them clearer. What do your eyes tell you? What kind of comet is three distinct pieces of such sharp clarity they resemble a UFO-type craft?
See for yourself. Click on the YouTube links available here as well as keep informed with the latest information as it comes in. Not television or news; but stream YT clips for underground data and possibilities. The artificial object does resemble a winged planet. ISON also appears like a spaceship out of Star Wars. Why does an obviously unnatural object or craft follow the path of a natural comet?
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/comet...
Regarding the alleged –“Comet Ison“. It is not a comet. This is a large scale ship operated by Galactic Federation forces named Xanterexx, which is its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds… where first contact is about to be established.
Expect it to arrive in the ‘sol’(solar) system, in Earth’s ‘space’ & in a very high orbit over this planet, sometime in the near future. Consider this sighting to be another major harbinger of the many changes coming to this planet!
Tolec speaks about Comet Ison, Xanterexx biosphere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =euWLhPT80MoXX&feature=you tu.be
wow thanks for that insightful post my friend

Since: Nov 13

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2013
SwizzleSticks wrote:
<quoted text>
wow thanks for that insightful post my friend
Your welcome my friend. Did you see how the ship flew right by the sun and back out again. It has some extraordinary power to defeat the suns gravity. here is a link on that:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/nasa-come...
SwizzleSticks

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Dec 1, 2013
Interesting, indeed.

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

#12 Dec 7, 2013
Heads up you guys! Be safe!

Update:
&fe ature=share&list=UUxz5R9YQ MRW5QqElbAlMqRw&index=4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 98,901
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 583,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Paul Porter1 442,569
my friend trying to seduce my mom 8 min yoyo mama 45 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min eternalrock 826,403
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 15 min Panty master 222
Bias & Ignorant Christians 23 min Kid_Tomorrow 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Freebird USA 176,422
More from around the web