Chilliwack, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

abo2008 wrote:
futher more just because he is not white does not mean he can not be anti christ, some people are amazing how they accuse and all but yet are so stupid and in denial as to look in the mirror and see the racist one is looking back at them!!!!!!!!!!
Either black or white does not matter just what is before you.
CBart95

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Here's some stuff to guage the celebrity "spokesman" by:

Chicago Tribune ^| May 1, 2011 | President Barak Hussein Obama
BHO's statement contained 74 sentences. In 24 out of 74 sentences, he said "I", "me" or "my." This is not about the military, or even the CIA, which were mentioned in just 4 of the sentences. It's about BHO, and BHO alone. Congratulations, BHO, here are a few things for which you took credit in the 74 sentences: "I directed Leon Panetta... to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority..." "I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden." "I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility..."

This was followed by "guest appearances" that all sort of concluded unanimously (spontaneously"?) that this is all he needs to now lock up 2012 re-election! Not "staged" or anything Huh?

We really are stoopid to think he's not being sincere.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Obama needed to get Osama on his watch to have a watch, after all it is the only thing he has going for him for a re-election?
regina

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

well i believe he is the anitchrist look up the word maybus in hebrew it means anti christ then take the end of obama and the begginning of bush and put them together and see what it spells. for 42month somone will come tryin to do good deeds n then will die he will be brought back by a man which ppl beleieve to be bush and will be the vessel of satan hence the anit christ ..this is just what i heard
regina

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

i put a y in it scratch that one mabus
LITTLEBIRD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA = 18 LETTERS. & 18 = 6+6+6 =(6,6,6)= 3-SIXES!*b/c HE Is The ANTI-CHRIST IN DISGUISE!!
P.S.--NOBODY's NAME HAS 666 LETTERS IN IT!*SO THIS IS THE RITE MATH! "LittleBird."
LITTLEBIRD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

The ANTI-CHRIST Will COME OUT OF The EAST! & WHEN "BARACK OBAMA" WAS (A CHILD) HE LIVED In "INDONESIA"!! & That IS The EAST!! SO "BARACK-Obama" ALready CAME OUT Of The EAST!!!!*LittleBird.
LITTLEBIRD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

BIBLE-CODE-About BARACK OBAMA
*(A. C.)- Stands For ANTI-CHRIST! " "(ACTS)" Is THE ONLY BOOK IN The BIBLE That BEGINS With (A.C.)!! & "ACTS" Is THE 44th-BOOK OF The BIBLE! & "BARACK-OBAMA" Is THE 44th-PRESIDENT Of The (U.S.A.)*SO This #44 Is A "P.E.R.E.C.T. MATCH!!*And PROVES That IT Is "BARACK OBAMA" That Is The "ANTI-CHRIST"!!*Litt LeBird.
Michael215420

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

The beast shall rise out of the sea. Obama is from Hawaii. Rose out of the sea.
Prepare your hearts for the true believers will be taken from this earth. That is when Obama will take power over the earth. He cannot do that until the believers are gone. Where will you be?
ANONYMOUS

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

TEST
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

The bible is a handbook for retards.
ANONYMOUS

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

TEST
retired_don

Commerce City, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Chylloh wrote:
I thought the anti-christ would be coming out of one of the European countries, such as Italy.
No, in fact the Bible tell us the anti-christ will be islamic...the biggest part of it is that the mahdi and the antichrist match up fully, as well as the islamic mahdi prophecies and the Bible's antichrist prophecies...another case in point is the Greek text Revelation 6 doesn't say the horse is pale...the Greek text tells us its chloros...which means green...what is Islams color...green.
Obama meets a lot of mahdi prophices, as well as antichrist ones, but that doesn't mean that he is...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 220
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

713 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 721,316
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Behind Enemy Lines 532,967
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 440,840
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Charlie Sheen 256,712
what happened to shirley cupp? 20 min john boy 1
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 22 min chris 71
Last Word + 2 25 min andet1987 219
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 52 min Zionists just like Nazis 115,330
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Miki 81
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••