Onlya FOOL would think Justin Bieber ...

Onlya FOOL would think Justin Bieber isn't gay

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

BieberGay

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Come on. How dumb have people become? Are you all really stupid enough to think the boy isn't gay? He can't possibly come out and admit it. That would be career suicide. The industry OWNS him at this point. So he isn't allowed to even fart around people without being tortured in a dungeon somewhere. The little fag will continue to pose as a straight "teen idol" to keep the dough rolling in. And once they leave him out there for the media to eat alive, then the gayness will shine to further his demise. This is how the industry works. All parents who put their kids in the spotlight are unfit and should be castrated and/or burned at the stake. I am actually sick of hearing celeb parents (like Cyrus) complain about Hollywood and the business when they made the choice to become marionettes. Until we finally figure out that the entertainment industry needs to be flattened, nothing will change. Our kids will continue to get sucked into delusions and lies.
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Only a fool would think what you think matters.
OLD NEWS

Seychelles

#3 Jun 27, 2013
ONLY A FOOL WOULD BELIEVE THAT LIBERALS AREN'T ALL DUMB STUPID DRUGGIES.
Registered Liberal and Obama Voter Kelly Gene Gibson was arrested for inhaling paint fumes with the intent to become intoxicated. This is Mr. Gibson’s 48th time being arrested for this crime.As seen in the above mug shot, officers found an impaired Gibson covered in silver paint. He was booked into the Allen County jail for allegedly inhaling toxic vapors.

ACLU comes to his defense

“Merry L” an ACLU supporter had this to say:

Our nation’s Constitution contains the right to huff. It’s right there next to the right to kill your children before they’re born. Paint huffing must remain safe and legal. You conservatives would turn back the clock, forcing these distraught and despairing unemployed young Obama voters to the back alley behind the paint store, dumpster diving for the last remnants of paint fumes from dented cans whose caps are missing. Think for a minute, cruel and heartless conservatives: What if they break a fingernail trying to push down on the capless plastic pistons?
http://christwire.org/2011/04/proof-liberals -...
OLD NEWS

Seychelles

#4 Jun 27, 2013
JUSTIN BIEBER IS A LIBERAL.
Jay699

New York, NY

#5 Jun 27, 2013
yeah, only matter of time before he comes out
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 27, 2013
BieberGay wrote:
Come on. How dumb have people become? Are you all really stupid enough to think the boy isn't gay? He can't possibly come out and admit it. That would be career suicide. The industry OWNS him at this point. So he isn't allowed to even fart around people without being tortured in a dungeon somewhere. The little fag will continue to pose as a straight "teen idol" to keep the dough rolling in. And once they leave him out there for the media to eat alive, then the gayness will shine to further his demise. This is how the industry works. All parents who put their kids in the spotlight are unfit and should be castrated and/or burned at the stake. I am actually sick of hearing celeb parents (like Cyrus) complain about Hollywood and the business when they made the choice to become marionettes. Until we finally figure out that the entertainment industry needs to be flattened, nothing will change. Our kids will continue to get sucked into delusions and lies.
same story as Rock Hudson.$$$ is so important for Hollyweird. he was paired with famous women to make him look straight. he died of AIDS later.
bella

Croydon, UK

#7 Nov 22, 2013
lol if bieber is gay he wodulve died of aids by now lol.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 23, 2013
bella wrote:
lol if bieber is gay he wodulve died of aids by now lol.
because of the $$$ opportunity, he refrains from coming out of the closet at the moment. later in life, when he is no longer popular, he will admit his real lifestyle.
Me agin

Tazewell, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Some gays even get married for a show.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 25, 2013
Me agin wrote:
Some gays even get married for a show.
yep, some even put a lot of muscles just like Vin Diesel to look like a real man.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#11 Nov 26, 2013
Why you care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 650,519
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min trifecta1 971,850
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Hukt on Fonix 56,118
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min ImFree2Choose 2,341
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min X Pendable 182,963
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 50 min Boxer MMA 201
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 1 hr AnonymousX 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web