Heros of the Simpson criminal trial

Heros of the Simpson criminal trial

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2018
F. Lee Bailey

Out of all the heroes involved in the OJ Simpson criminal trial the one that stands out the most would have to be F Lee Bailey he masterfully dismantled Mark Fuhrman.
Doctor REALITY

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Apr 27, 2018
When F Lee Bailey asked Mark Fuhrman how is it going to glove that he found behind Kato Kaelyn's room 7 hours after it was allegedly roughly deposited how can that glove still be moist and sticky that's a question that neither Mark Fuhrman or anybody wanting to use common sense could answer he admitted that he wrong Simpson's property for 30 minutes and nobody knew where he was that's because he didn't want the other detectives on the property to know where he was because they might sneak up on him he wasn't even supposed to be there he was taken off of the case at the Bundy crime scene or somehow magically and mysteriously he shows up at Simpson's mansion with two of the detectives is there any official record of him being reinstated to the case the reason why Mark Fuhrman was taken off the case is because the LAPD knew about his past they have heard some of the things he said and they were afraid that Mark Fuhrman was going to blow the case if he stayed on it they knew what Mark Fuhrman was capable of they had seen him in action with black suspects they saw what he's done they heard what he said and they were like there's no way in the world we going to let Furman ruin this the biggest celebrity murder case in history get Furman off the case or somehow firm and not only went to Rockingham he inspected and went in the Bronco he jumped over Simpsons wall he roams Simpson property that this is all off the clock you not even supposed to be on the case anymore you not on the clock but you have magically mysteriously showed up at this man's Mansion of course there was something going on with him and F Lee Bailey did an incredible job of exposing him
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 27, 2018
Marcia Clark

She did her best she was fighting an uphill battle from the very start she thought that she could mesh with the female African Americans on the jury she was wrong apparently race was thicker than argument of Common Sense the only way the state of California would have had a chance against this criminal defendant and his legal team as if the jury had been completely totally saturated equally in diversity and it wasn't it was tailor-made for a Samsung acquittal
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 27, 2018
stupid phone.....
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 27, 2018
Ronald Goldman

It's an absolute terrifying shame that this young man lost his life to a surprised, desperate, angry, startled, enraged multi-millionaire double murderer.......but if Ron Goldman hadn't showed up.....Simoson would have quickly killed his ex-wife in the late Sunday night shadows of her inner front gate.....and left little to no visible evidence for inestigators to examine.
The arrival of Ron Goldman changed O.J. Simpson's evil plans for the worst.

Like many young men are with certain women , Ron Goldman had deeply emersed himself into the personal life of a young women who was terrified of a rich black man she should have never gotten involved with.
Ron Goldman knew he was taking some very serious chances remaining friends with Nicole Brown.......he knew about Simpson's violent ways. He chose not to be afraid.
He was a sort of "shield"for Brown.....but not neccessarily like a real boyfriend....
and it cost him his life.
He knew all of Brown's material wealth ws the direct result of Simpson's cold, hard cash......but he took his chances.
He brought her a pair of eyeglasses that could have waited until the next morning....
....and it cost him his life.
But he was the reason the surprised Simpson left enough evidence for the state of California to arrest O.J. Simpson.

4REAL
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 27, 2018
Robert Shapiro

Robert Shapiro left the Simpson bitter towards Johhnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey.
Was that all about a bunch "childish bickering" over who would be the star of the show?? Seemed like it at times.
Either way, Robert Shapiro's exchange with Philip Vanattar was extremely critical because it exposed LAPD practices and movements after the murders that were highly suspicious, and most likely FELONIES.
Shapiro asked Vanattar about his every move with Simpson's reference blood sample. Two things exposed Vanattar as a crooked cop:

First.........he left Parker Center with Simpson's bloodcin his pocket, instead of booking and securing it at the police station.
Vanattar said the sample had to be booked in "precise numerical order.......and that he didn't know where in that order Simpson's sample was supposed to go".....so he took it.....to Simpson's home.....where evidence was being collected......because that's where Dennis Fung, the chief LAPD ciminalist, was working. All Vanattar had to do was CALL DENNIS FUNG ON THE FREAKIN TELEPHONE!!!!!!!!!.TO ADK WHAT NUMBER WOULD BE ASSIGNED TO SIMPSON'S BLOOD SAMPLE.....""" """"" HE DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE IT OVER THERE!!!!......"" """HE WANTED TO!!!!!!!

Crooked investigative have been practiced by certain members of police departments all across the world, for years and years....

And without a doubt, Vanattar and Fuhrman were ENRAGED AT Simpson after walking through that terriying scene.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#7 Apr 29, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When F Lee Bailey asked Mark Fuhrman how is it going to glove that he found behind Kato Kaelyn's room 7 hours after it was allegedly roughly deposited how can that glove still be moist and sticky that's a question that neither Mark Fuhrman or anybody wanting to use common sense could answer he admitted that he wrong Simpson's property for 30 minutes and nobody knew where he was that's because he didn't want the other detectives on the property to know where he was because they might sneak up on him he wasn't even supposed to be there he was taken off of the case at the Bundy crime scene or somehow magically and mysteriously he shows up at Simpson's mansion with two of the detectives is there any official record of him being reinstated to the case the reason why Mark Fuhrman was taken off the case is because the LAPD knew about his past they have heard some of the things he said and they were afraid that Mark Fuhrman was going to blow the case if he stayed on it they knew what Mark Fuhrman was capable of they had seen him in action with black suspects they saw what he's done they heard what he said and they were like there's no way in the world we going to let Furman ruin this the biggest celebrity murder case in history get Furman off the case or somehow firm and not only went to Rockingham he inspected and went in the Bronco he jumped over Simpsons wall he roams Simpson property that this is all off the clock you not even supposed to be on the case anymore you not on the clock but you have magically mysteriously showed up at this man's Mansion of course there was something going on with him and F Lee Bailey did an incredible job of exposing him
__________

Clearly, F. Lee Bailey was a hero for the defense.

But, he was not any hero for the prosecution.

__________

Mark Fuhrman did not plant any glove.

When F. Lee Bailey caught Mark in a lie, that gave the African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) who were on that jury "outs", to acquit Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#8 Apr 29, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Marcia Clark
She did her best she was fighting an uphill battle from the very start she thought that she could mesh with the female African Americans on the jury she was wrong apparently race was thicker than argument of Common Sense the only way the state of California would have had a chance against this criminal defendant and his legal team as if the jury had been completely totally saturated equally in diversity and it wasn't it was tailor-made for a Samsung acquittal
__________

Your above points.--------- You are right on the mark.

Marcia Clark thought, that when she would present information in regards to Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson physically & verbally abusing Nicole Brown Simpson.--------- That it would resonate with the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women who were on that jury.

Well, it did not.

The so-called "women solidarity" did NOT override the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic White divide.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2018
Mark Fuhrman planted tbe glove.

It is what it is.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2018
there's been talk that Mark Fuhrman would not have done it because he didn't know if I was Jay Simpson had an alibi or not that didn't matter to Mark Fuhrman Mark Fuhrman carefully planned and plotted an opportunity to plant that glove and he decided to act after you talk to Kato Kaelin but people don't realize it's just because Mark Fuhrman said he found a glove on OJ Simpson property that doesn't mean that he was alleging Simpson drop it he was just saying lookie what I found he wasn't saying that Simpson dropped it he's just saying that he found it and being alone and having the opportunity to plant the glove even if people suspected he did it he didn't have to worry about going to prison for it because nobody could prove that he planted just like he couldn't prove Simpson had anything to do with how it got there.
He was simply "planting speculation".
But make no mistake....he did it because he was pizzed to the maxx at Simpson.
beacause he believed Simpson committed the crime.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#13 Apr 30, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
there's been talk that Mark Fuhrman would not have done it because he didn't know if I was Jay Simpson had an alibi or not that didn't matter to Mark Fuhrman Mark Fuhrman carefully planned and plotted an opportunity to plant that glove and he decided to act after you talk to Kato Kaelin but people don't realize it's just because Mark Fuhrman said he found a glove on OJ Simpson property that doesn't mean that he was alleging Simpson drop it he was just saying lookie what I found he wasn't saying that Simpson dropped it he's just saying that he found it and being alone and having the opportunity to plant the glove even if people suspected he did it he didn't have to worry about going to prison for it because nobody could prove that he planted just like he couldn't prove Simpson had anything to do with how it got there.
He was simply "planting speculation".
But make no mistake....he did it because he was pizzed to the maxx at Simpson.
beacause he believed Simpson committed the crime.
__________

Well, this here.---------

1. The jurors who were on that jury in the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial.--------- They listened to the testimonies of the prosecution & defense. On October 3, 1995, they acquitted OJ.

Late October, 1995.---------

Those jurors were asked if they thought that Mark Fuhrman may have planted a glove? They said "No".

2. The jurors who were on that jury in the OJ Simpson civil trial.--------- They listened to the testimonies of the plantiffs & defense. On February 11, 1997, they found OJ liable.

Late February, 1997.---------

Those jurors were asked if they thought that Mark Fuhrman may have planted a glove? They said "No".
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#14 Apr 30, 2018
Doctor REALITY.---------

In many of your posts about the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson & Ron Goldman.---------

You like putting the blame on Mark Fuhrman & Philip Vannatter for Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson getting acquitted in that criminal trial.

Mark & Philip are NOT to blame.

The African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) who were on that criminal trial ARE the ones to blame.

The African Americans who were on that jury were biased, IN SUPPORT OF OJ. They were just not going to convict Simpson.

Those African Americans who were on that jury were doing "Payback against Whitey".
Doctor REALITY

United States

#15 Apr 30, 2018
Mark Fuhrman planted the glove because nobody was watching him it was an easy opportunity
Doctor REALITY

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2018
Do you realize how stupid the whole idea is of Simpson dropping a glove after scaling a neighbor's wall to avoid being seen by a limo driver outside one of his gates.....even though all of the murder clothes were ditched......and the knit cap and the other glove were left at the murder scene???
Do you REALIZE HOW STUPID THAT THEORY
IS????!
The DA's office and the LAPD had to accept this stupidity to cover for Mark Fuhrman!!!
Simpson's Bronco was seen leaving the murder scene going in the direction """"" ""opposite direction""" """ from his home!!!!!!
that's because he had a place already picked out to ditch the murder clothes!!!!!!
which was most likely in """"" """"" """a street drainage""" """"" !!!!!! then he turned around and went home because he knew if anyone has saw his vehicle leaving the murder scene the police would check all of the street corners garbage cans and dumpsters between Bundy and Rockingham!!!!!
he knew that they would never have figured to look in places that weren't in the direction of his home!!!!!! that's where he was going when he left the murder scene.
if he got rid of everything else why would he have one glove in his hand while jumping a wall between his neighbor's house and his????!!!!!
if he crashed into an air conditioner why would he have the glove in his hand if he got rid of everything else??!
of course Mark Fuhrman planted it!!!!!

4REAL
Doctor REALITY

United States

#17 Apr 30, 2018
Maybe he didn't go to a dark dead end street and shed the bloody clothes.
Maybe he was seen going in the opposite direction from his home to a place to ditch just the knife.
After all....limo driver Allan Park DID say that he saw a "dark figure"......."in dark clothes"....
entering the front door.......and THEN........turning on the lights..and THEN answering the intercom.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2018
OJ Simpson's downfall is far more fascinating than Othello.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#19 May 1, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Do you realize how stupid the whole idea is of Simpson dropping a glove after scaling a neighbor's wall to avoid being seen by a limo driver outside one of his gates.....even though all of the murder clothes were ditched......and the knit cap and the other glove were left at the murder scene???
Do you REALIZE HOW STUPID THAT THEORY
IS????!
The DA's office and the LAPD had to accept this stupidity to cover for Mark Fuhrman!!!
Simpson's Bronco was seen leaving the murder scene going in the direction """"" ""opposite direction""" """ from his home!!!!!!
that's because he had a place already picked out to ditch the murder clothes!!!!!!
which was most likely in """"" """"" """a street drainage""" """"" !!!!!! then he turned around and went home because he knew if anyone has saw his vehicle leaving the murder scene the police would check all of the street corners garbage cans and dumpsters between Bundy and Rockingham!!!!!
he knew that they would never have figured to look in places that weren't in the direction of his home!!!!!! that's where he was going when he left the murder scene.
if he got rid of everything else why would he have one glove in his hand while jumping a wall between his neighbor's house and his????!!!!!
if he crashed into an air conditioner why would he have the glove in his hand if he got rid of everything else??!
of course Mark Fuhrman planted it!!!!!
4REAL
__________

Doctor REALITY, you say that Mark Fuhrman planted a glove.

Yet, the jurors who were on those two juries ((Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial & the OJ civil trial)).------- They were asked if they thought that Mark may have planted a glove? Both of those juries said "No".
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#21 May 1, 2018
Mark Fuhrman planted the glove to get back at Simpson because he was jealous of him and he believed he killed those people and just
Doctor REALITY

Albuquerque, NM

#22 May 2, 2018
Fuhrman was jealous of Simpson's wealth.......and he had framed many other blacks........and this case was going to be the grand finale' of his evidence planting career.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#24 May 3, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Mark Fuhrman planted the glove to get back at Simpson because he was jealous of him and he believed he killed those people and just
__________

Doctor REALITY, you were not on that jury which was on the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial. You were not on that jury which was on the OJ civil trial.

During the Simpson criminal trial, OJ's defense team tried to make it seem that Mark Fuhrman may have planted a glove. Well, those jurors on that Simpson criminal trial didn't think so.

During the OJ civil trial, Simpson's defense team tried to make it seem that Mark may have planted a glove. Well, those jurors who were on that OJ civil trial didn't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 714,589
I hate trump (Jun '17) 13 min The Easter Rabbit 100
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min KEEPTRYING 109,796
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 42 min Jersey Piney 312
What Lie Die the Serpent Tell to Eve? 1 hr Jersey Piney 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Anon 1,000,752
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 4 hr Johnny in Wisconcin 1,605