Erin B

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 2, 2009
Much be the greasey food.

“One man MAKES an army”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Theres power in those refried beans! Mix that with some jalapeno peppers and beer and youve got some gaseous combustables just waiting to backfire.
Moore

San Francisco, CA

#3 Apr 2, 2009
You must be mexican then, you stink up the place.
Watamooze

Lydenburg, South Africa

#4 Apr 2, 2009
Erin B wrote:
Much be the greasey food.
"Much" be while they're laughing at your spelling ( What ? are you retarted, or just illiterate ?)...
Watamooze

Lydenburg, South Africa

#5 Apr 2, 2009
Cudahy Blockwatcher wrote:
Theres power in those refried beans! Mix that with some jalapeno peppers and beer and youve got some gaseous combustables just waiting to backfire.
What ? Old Farty Arty made a jokey !
Watamooze

Lydenburg, South Africa

#6 Apr 2, 2009
Moore wrote:
You must be mexican then, you stink up the place.
What are you Mexican too ? Or do you just stink naturally ?
Erin B

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 2, 2009
Watamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
"Much" be while they're laughing at your spelling ( What ? are you retarted, or just illiterate ?)...
You KNOW what I meant to type was "Must". Ever heard of a typo, you dolt who picks on nada?

They pick on typos because they have no 'real points" to make.

“One man MAKES an army”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 2, 2009
Watamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
What ? Old Farty Arty made a jokey !
Oh gosh everybody I just blew a watamooze out my butt and its breathing!!!

“One man MAKES an army”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 2, 2009
Erin B wrote:
<quoted text>
You KNOW what I meant to type was "Must". Ever heard of a typo, you dolt who picks on nada?
Here here Erin. Lets give 'em the ole one leg lift salute.

Hey why is this about Mexicans? We already know that women "Do" fart (Just next time not in the car hon ai'ight?) Are you implying other nationalities dont? Indians farts wicked,white fart silent but instantaneously deadly (dont white folks sometimes self combust?), and asians squeak 'em out too.
personal finance worker

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 2, 2009
<quoted text>
Exactly. He deserves to be rick-rolled. Hey watamooze, go here for a rick-roll (if you don't know what that is, go see it):

http://xr.com/gwt

:)
Watamooze

Pretoria, South Africa

#11 Apr 2, 2009
<quoted text>
Ooopsy ! Old Watafartface made another jokey ! We're just waiting for the punchline .....?????
Watamooze

Pretoria, South Africa

#12 Apr 2, 2009
Erin B wrote:
<quoted text>
My ( not so humble ) apologies ! You are quite right ! Everyone makes a mistake every now and again ... even the great Watamooze !

I don't know if you picked up my typo ? The word "retarted" was a typo. So, just for the sake of clarity, & keeping in mind your level od schooling, I'll rephrase my sentence without the spelling mistake :

"What ? Are you refarted, or just illiterate ?"
Watamooze

Pretoria, South Africa

#13 Apr 2, 2009
<quoted text>
Here here Erin. Lets give 'em the ole one leg lift salute.
Hey why is this about Mexicans? We already know that women "Do" fart (Just next time not in the car hon ai'ight?) Are you implying other nationalities dont? Indians farts wicked,white fart silent but instantaneously deadly (dont white folks sometimes self combust?), and asians squeak 'em out too.
Just be sure to lift the wooden leg when you salute. If you lift the wrong leg you will surely fall flat on your ugly face ...

I didn't realise your wife was mexican. Does she really fart in the car ? The bitch !

You really sound like you have sound knowledge in the field of Fartology. Are you a professor or something ?
Watamooze

Pretoria, South Africa

#14 Apr 2, 2009
personal finance worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. He deserves to be rick-rolled. Hey watamooze, go here for a rick-roll (if you don't know what that is, go see it):
OK, been there, done that ... What is the next test for the Mighty Mooze & his super computer ?

Yes, I really was there, but I rolled the rick ( he will never be the same again )...
fat larry slims

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 2, 2009
farts make me smile

:D

“One man MAKES an army”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 3, 2009
Watamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be sure to lift the wooden leg when you salute. If you lift the wrong leg you will surely fall flat on your ugly face ...
I didn't realise your wife was mexican. Does she really fart in the car ? The bitch !
You really sound like you have sound knowledge in the field of Fartology. Are you a professor or something ?
Kindda troubles me that you would refer to my leg as "wood". Would you prefer for me to say, "Let me lift my wood for you?" Im assuming thats more of what youre used to.

Of course my wife farts. ALL women fart! How do you think YOU got here? Stork? You mom hasnt dared lift jher leg since. Wouldn't want to make that same horrible mistake twice ya know? Why do you think they nicknamed you "dumpachunk"? Think shes about ready to explode though. Hey, put a fork in 'er (or poke her with your wood, whichever you prefer)and see if she blows.

Of course Im a professor in fartology, I even speak the language....you understand me right? Theres your proof puddin'.

“One man MAKES an army”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 3, 2009
fat larry slims wrote:
farts make me smile
Before or after you release them?

“One man MAKES an army”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 3, 2009
personal finance worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think watamooze would prefer to be donkey punched
fat larry slims

Denver, CO

#19 Apr 3, 2009
<quoted text>
Before or after you release them?
Before or after? Neither, during it.

:):)

Particulary if it turns out to be a smelly horrid one like I was hoping.
Watamooze

Nelspruit, South Africa

#20 Apr 4, 2009
<quoted text>
Kindda troubles me that you would refer to my leg as "wood". Would you prefer for me to say, "Let me lift my wood for you?" Im assuming thats more of what youre used to.
Of course my wife farts. ALL women fart! How do you think YOU got here? Stork? You mom hasnt dared lift jher leg since. Wouldn't want to make that same horrible mistake twice ya know? Why do you think they nicknamed you "dumpachunk"? Think shes about ready to explode though. Hey, put a fork in 'er (or poke her with your wood, whichever you prefer)and see if she blows.
Of course Im a professor in fartology, I even speak the language....you understand me right? Theres your proof puddin'.
What ? You never told us you farted through your facial orifice ! Oh nooooo !!! I just got farted over in a face-to-face show-down !...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife is gonna experience another man Sunday. 2 hr The Guy 1
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 3 hr Sky Writer 31 23
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 99,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 670,180
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 184,260
The cosmic comedian is scott alan harrold copyr... 4 hr scottaharrold 1
cosmic comedy copyrighted by scott alan harrold 4 hr scottaharrold 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Joe Fortuna 980,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr chazmo 286,432
More from around the web