Next Last

“Back in the atmosphere!”

Since: Nov 07

So Cal, O.C.

#41 Jan 5, 2008
IDIOTA UNOS wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY Mylady!
Well call the Troll buster, we have G, IU (thats me!), Billr... the list goes on that will be a kiss for the service and gets more expensive as time goes on. LOL
That made me feel kinda warm....funnny...and....hmmm.. . ticklish! Allow me to return the same tickles....Goochie goochie Koo! LOL! ;-)

Gods warrior

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#42 Jan 5, 2008
Spread the word that god is dead.

Since: Jul 07

Montreal

#43 Jan 5, 2008
R-J-R- wrote:
My break down:
86% Rightwing/christian/biggots
10% Suffer from Trisomy 21
3% Uncatorizable freaks
1% Actually make any sense and are outside of the lunacy and stupidity.
The expression "Lunatic Fringe" doesn't apply in the "Topix" world!
Inteligence is on the fringe!
:) SOOO true, at first I was discussing the issues calmly , now I am bashing the 90% of bigots,super idiots, religious freaks and trying to find some intelligent posts. The problem being that every social forums of this type have his load of flamers... it's quite hard to discuss with someone who goes to church to see his preacher but want to kill everything that is not white from the USA... Now I simply think that the intelligent persons don't comment on many subjects , so we are stuck with the imbeciles. I wonder if I will continue reading this stuff, because my views about the american peoples took a hard hit... I am getting to the point that they could all ( censored) and I wouldn't care at all.
trenchant

Hunt Valley, MD

#44 Jan 5, 2008
I used to always say "people can't possibly be that stupid". Someone suggested I visit Topix. Now I see the error of my statment.
IDIOTA UNOS

Rayne, LA

#45 Jan 5, 2008
beachball wrote:
<quoted text>
That new " Why Did you Join Topix? " poll only had three choices. This one has eight.
Hey BB

LOL! What you think?
IDIOTA UNOS

Rayne, LA

#46 Jan 5, 2008
Lady Of The Pacific wrote:
<quoted text>
That made me feel kinda warm....funnny...and....hmmm.. . ticklish! Allow me to return the same tickles....Goochie goochie Koo! LOL! ;-)
Oh oh AH AH AH HEHE HEHEHE You ticking me Hehehee oh will you stop it, I iI can't stand no more Right here...Hee hoo hoo :-)) Please stop! I I i can't sssstand no nno more. Hehe Ho ho Aye AYe hee
Stupid Question

AOL

#47 Jan 5, 2008
Here's a stupid question: Does it cost money to join Topix as a member? I just stumbled on to the website and have had trouble deciding whether or not to join.

Valkyrian Ride

“Say hello to my M203 ...”

Since: Jul 07

You wanna play rough?

#48 Jan 5, 2008
Why did I join Topix? I saw people attacking Christians in some of the discussions and it made me mad.

Since: Jun 07

Cobleskill, NY

#49 Jan 5, 2008
Stupid Question wrote:
Here's a stupid question: Does it cost money to join Topix as a member? I just stumbled on to the website and have had trouble deciding whether or not to join.
no money at all but good email adress and a sense of getting trolled..
Stupid Question

AOL

#50 Jan 5, 2008
moody12883 wrote:
<quoted text>
no money at all but good email adress and a sense of getting trolled..
Thanks for the help. BTW, how does one get an avatar(?) or picture with their screenname once they sign up? I'm still new to this computer thing.

Cobleskill, NY

#51 Jan 5, 2008
go to your profile and there will be a place to upload a small picture. If you want to have a picture..

Cobleskill, NY

#52 Jan 5, 2008
that is once your a joined memeber.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#53 Jan 5, 2008
Just a thought wrote:
What other sites are there out there that are kind of like this one? There must be a lot more.
You name it and it is out there.
trenchant

Hunt Valley, MD

#54 Jan 6, 2008
Valkyrian Ride wrote:
Why did I join Topix? I saw people attacking Christians in some of the discussions and it made me mad.
Then satan has found a way to attract you and bring that anger into your daily life. Don't succumb. Quit Topix now before it's too late.
LOL

Westerville, OH

#55 Dec 23, 2013
kebecano wrote:
<quoted text>
:) SOOO true, at first I was discussing the issues calmly , now I am bashing the 90% of bigots,super idiots, religious freaks and trying to find some intelligent posts. The problem being that every social forums of this type have his load of flamers... it's quite hard to discuss with someone who goes to church to see his preacher but want to kill everything that is not white from the USA... Now I simply think that the intelligent persons don't comment on many subjects , so we are stuck with the imbeciles. I wonder if I will continue reading this stuff, because my views about the american peoples took a hard hit... I am getting to the point that they could all ( censored) and I wouldn't care at all.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Praise Jesus 637,231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min MUQ2 280,464
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min MUQ2 44,104
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Peace_Warrior 618,140
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Ooogah Boogah 968,671
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Doctor Doctor 28,341
I never REALIZED........ 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web