tommie honaker/Mcnew/wood we havent forgotten you, justice will prevail

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 13

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Jerry and Dewey Honaker wrote:
Can anyone give me any info about the death of Jerry Honaker or his father Dewey Honaker who died a week apart could u please post it, it would be greatly appreciated and give closure for there family and friends...You do not have to leave ur name on here..Any information at all would be helpful Thank you
this is my father whom after 20 years of separation i had found and contacted and was working towards an adult adoption judge had already agreed he didnt see anything wrong with a son rekindleing our family my sister kelly wood(ashley honaker) spilled the beans to me said tommie was trying to get my grandfather to make a will for her to give her the property she was the one who gave him his medicine all the time anyways kelly said on way back from grandfathers house tommie and jerry were arguing about the will tommie was driving drunk not paying attention to the road she hit and killed a lady jerry told tommie he wouldnt turn her in but wanted a divorce later that night tommie and my sister got messed up tommie convinced kelly that if they killed my father and made it look like an accident they would be alright so tommy waited for my old man to go to bed passed out drunk took his .22 pitol and shot him in the head and put a suicide note in the truck and burnt the trailer tommie goes under different aliases as tommie mcnew tommie honaker and tommie wood(stolen last name) ive been hunting her down for some time now when i have time this is the story any questions contact me at joshua.a.wood@us.army.mil any info is appreciated i know this has been a long time ago but please help me rest my demons and bring justice to this world a second autopsy was going to be performed but tommie had the body cremated before it could happen 1st autopsy showed signs of foul play but no trail for her or my sister where is justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 838,020
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 271,315
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 589,894
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min curtjester1 40,484
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min janeebee 4,242
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 99,789
News Bush Polls Don't Rule Iraq War (Jun '06) 32 min Swedenforever 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min WildWeirdWillie 176,879
More from around the web