of 7
Next Last
Only Truth

Baku, Azerbaijan

#1 Jul 9, 2010
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2010
so true. invasion, torture, mass murders are the real reasons why terrorism grow in number.
therealdeal

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2010
Love wont put food in the belly's of the starving uneducated desperate ppl who join terrorist movements. Terrorists are funded buy Islamic fundamentalists who have huge cash reserves from big oil.

“Come into my Parlour”

Since: Jul 09

Santiago, Chile

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Just exactly HOW is love going to stop terrorism? Nice idea, but it's not gonna work ...
therealdeal

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Web Spider wrote:
Just exactly HOW is love going to stop terrorism? Nice idea, but it's not gonna work ...
It's called "Beatle Logic". It only works if ur an extremely talented musician.

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#7 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>It's called "Beatle Logic". It only works if ur an extremely talented musician.
Makes sense ...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
Love wont put food in the belly's of the starving uneducated desperate ppl who join terrorist movements. Terrorists are funded buy Islamic fundamentalists who have huge cash reserves from big oil.
real terrorists are the invaders, mass murderers, and oil thieves like usa, israel, and allies. you don't want rebels ? then leave the middle east and their oil alone !!!
therealdeal

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
real terrorists are the invaders, mass murderers, and oil thieves like usa, israel, and allies. you don't want rebels ? then leave the middle east and their oil alone !!!
OK here we go....Who flew the planes into our buildings???

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#10 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>OK here we go....Who flew the planes into our buildings???
The auto-pilots?
Captain O

Schwerin, Germany

#11 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>OK here we go....Who flew the planes into our buildings???
Almost all of the hijackers were Saudi-Arabians and non of them Iraqi or Afghan, yet our military attacked Iraq and Afghanistan, countries which posed no threat whatsoever to our nation. Instead, Bush and Obama have been treating the Saudi-Arabians as one of their closest allies besides Israel.

Can anyone explain the contradiction?
Captain O

Schwerin, Germany

#12 Jul 10, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
so true. invasion, torture, mass murders are the real reasons why terrorism grow in number.
You're right on the money, Andet.
therealdeal

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2010
Web Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
The auto-pilots?
OK, and WHO killed the real pilots?(ur not gonna make this easy for me ru)
therealdeal

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2010
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all of the hijackers were Saudi-Arabians and non of them Iraqi or Afghan, yet our military attacked Iraq and Afghanistan, countries which posed no threat whatsoever to our nation. Instead, Bush and Obama have been treating the Saudi-Arabians as one of their closest allies besides Israel.
Can anyone explain the contradiction?
We are friends with the Saudis bc of their oil. We need their oil and they want our money. Otherwise we are infidels to them and not worthy of sharing the same planet. We fight terrorist groups in Iraq and Afghanistan to defeat them at the source so they wont be able to attack us here at home. If we really want to stop them at the source we need to find out who is funding them and stop the cash flow.
therealdeal

United States

#15 Jul 10, 2010
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right on the money, Andet.
Lemme guess you guys are Democrats right?
Captain O

Schwerin, Germany

#16 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>We are friends with the Saudis bc of their oil. We need their oil and they want our money. Otherwise we are infidels to them and not worthy of sharing the same planet. We fight terrorist groups in Iraq and Afghanistan to defeat them at the source so they wont be able to attack us here at home. If we really want to stop them at the source we need to find out who is funding them and stop the cash flow.
Again, you're ignoring the fact that NON of the 9/11 hijackers originated from Iraq or Afghanistan. The vast majority came from Saudi-Arabia and it is the Saudis who are funding terrorism.

So I ask you: Why doesn't the U.S. military attack Saudi-Arabia?
Captain O

Schwerin, Germany

#17 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>Lemme guess you guys are Democrats right?
I'm an Independent who usually votes for Ralph Nader.
Lost In Transition

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2010
Don't worry, NASA is on the job.
We just need to build their self esteem.
therealdeal

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2010
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're ignoring the fact that NON of the 9/11 hijackers originated from Iraq or Afghanistan. The vast majority came from Saudi-Arabia and it is the Saudis who are funding terrorism.
So I ask you: Why doesn't the U.S. military attack Saudi-Arabia?
Geez where have you been the last ten years? In a cave with Osama? The main reason we went into Iraq was to eliminate Saddam Hussein. Mission accomplished. The reason we are still there is because al queida and other religious trouble makers don't want to allow democracy to flourish. We are trying to keep order and allow the elected gov't officials to govern in peace. In Afghanistan plain and simple it's the Taliban. I have explained enough to you. Now you tell me. What terrorist group did the hijackers belong to?
Captain O

Schwerin, Germany

#20 Jul 10, 2010
therealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>Geez where have you been the last ten years? In a cave with Osama? The main reason we went into Iraq was to eliminate Saddam Hussein. Mission accomplished.

Why was it important for the U.S. military to "eliminate" Saddam?
He never belonged to al-Qaeda or funded the group. You must admit that the war against Iraq was illegal and represents a war crime.
therealdeal wrote:
<The reason we are still there is because al queida and other religious trouble makers don't want to allow democracy to flourish. We are trying to keep order and allow the elected gov't officials to govern in peace.

The small and inefficient Iraqi al-Qaeda network has been destroyed some time ago already. It NEVER presented a threat to democracy in Iraq. So why pray tell are we still there?
therealdeal wrote:
In Afghanistan plain and simple it's the Taliban.
The Afghan Taliban is an Islamic-nationalistic group of freedom fighters which sooner or later will defeat NATO and ISAF troops and bring back liberty, peace and stability to Afghanistan.
therealdeal wrote:
I have explained enough to you. Now you tell me. What terrorist group did the hijackers belong to?
They belonged to a Saudi Wahhabi terrorist group. It's about time you get that in your brain.
therealdeal

United States

#21 Jul 10, 2010
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it important for the U.S. military to "eliminate" Saddam?
He never belonged to al-Qaeda or funded the group. You must admit that the war against Iraq was illegal and represents a war crime.
<quoted text>Saddam was a ruthless tyrant with a fortune in oil money at his disposal. It was only a matter of time before he and his murderous children developed a nuke and used it. The world is MUCH safer w/o him.
The small and inefficient Iraqi al-Qaeda network has been destroyed some time ago already. It NEVER presented a threat to democracy in Iraq. So why pray tell are we still there?
<quoted text>To train the police and insure the peace. As long as tyranny threatens peace we will always be there to fight.
The Afghan Taliban is an Islamic-nationalistic group of freedom fighters which sooner or later will defeat NATO and ISAF troops and bring back liberty, peace and stability to Afghanistan.
<quoted text>They are nothing but brain washed murderers.
They belonged to a Saudi Wahhabi terrorist group. It's about time you get that in your brain.
Wasabi? Whatever. Bin Laden took credit for the damn thing and he was the leader of the Taliban. That's why the target was on his ass and is also why he's been dead for years.
Why tf do ppl like you deny the obvious just to go out and be a disgruntled pain in the butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min dollarsbill 8,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 603,268
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 272,896
http://www.muscatmassage-service.com/ call us ... (Jan '15) 1 hr Jake 3
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Blackhawk 88
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 2 hr Keny 492
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr feces for jesus 3,850
More from around the web