Dental Visits Are Never Fun

Dental Visits Are Never Fun

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 17

Billings, MT

#1 Oct 9, 2017
What do you think would make a dental visit more pleasant or comfortable?

“Encouraging and Enlighentening”

Location hidden

#2 Oct 9, 2017
Good question! Not much. However, if I'm there for a long time - sigh, I have to listen to the same music over and over again. Variety would be nice.
happy

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2017
o yes they are fun. i love it when they pull my tooth and i feel the pain and the blood starts gushing out.
i would not trade it for any experience in the world

Rego Park, NY

#4 Oct 10, 2017
I have had the best dental experience at Jim Sarji's office in Brooklyn....Advanced Gentle Dentistry of Park Slope and perio work was done by Victor Terranova, DMD, MS, PhD..said i would post a review on him so here it is for anyone in NYC. Visit more info at http://www.dentistparkslope.com/periodontist-...

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2017
Legacy Smiles wrote:
Puppies and kittens.
may i suggest

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Oct 19, 2017
Legacy Smiles wrote:
Better inhalants and pain killers. DA's with long legs and short skirts showing lots of cleavage. Hot, topless women dentists.
peterhamilton

Rego Park, NY

#7 May 31, 2018
Legacy Smiles wrote:
The ability for a dentist to tell you the truth about your condition and not to just look at the dollar signs...i found my home at Jim Sarji's practice in brooklyn http://www.dentistparkslope.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 714,713
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Mr Wiggley 110,028
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Redeemed Jersey P... 1,000,787
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1,642
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 3 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 334
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Johnny in Wisconcin 619,893
Is Tv Evangelist Joyce Meyer really a woman tra... (Oct '10) 4 hr Johnny in Wisconcin 168