San Antonio Carpet Cleaning Then Apply Scotchgard Carpet Protector

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“San Antonio Carpet Cleaning ”

Since: Oct 11

San Antonio, Texas, USA

#1 Oct 8, 2011
A big carpet cleaning tip is to apply Scotchgard Carpet Protectant to extend the life of your carpet. Carpet Protectant can help you in two very important ways:
1. When this protective coating is properly applied to the carpet fibers, it puts a protective barrier around each fiber. This protective barrier resists moisture. When you do have a spill, it gives you a window of time to get it cleaned up.
2. The other important way that this product can help you is in the area of wear. Having this protective coating on your carpet helps reduce the wear and abrasion caused by sand and dry soil in the carpet. This protects the carpet from excessive matting, and in turn will cause your carpet to perform better.
gods a fraud

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 9, 2011
excessive matting
LightForce

Warren, MI

#3 Oct 9, 2011
Most carpet is already 99.9 percent protected due to the nature of the material. The carpet protector fills in the minute holes in the fiber, and coats the fiber, but is very difficult to put on evenly. The soil will rest in the protector and since the protector itself is easily removed, it and the soil will be easily removed at the next cleaning. If you feel like you need it, I would put it on immediately after cleaning in all of the high traffic areas, and especially in front of furniture and doorways. If you do use it, don't trust somebody else to put it on right for you. Buy it, and put it on yourself. But of course follow the directions carefully. Some protectors, I believe that Scotchguard is included, are very dangerous and known to cause cancer, so be careful.
billshields

South Jordan, UT

#4 Dec 3, 2012
I used to have this <a ( http://redrocklasvegascleaningservices.com )carpet cleaning when I lived in San Antonio. I ended up moving to Las Vegas, but it was a pretty decent place. They were quick. I liked that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min RoSesz 584,403
Poll Have You Ever Taken Part In Public Nudity? (Dec '07) 7 min The Ghost Rider 821
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 828,734
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 26 min sumit 184
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min Justice League 3,556
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min Al Capone 5,798
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 1 hr Username 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 442,879
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr AntiqueAnnie 611,829
More from around the web