Indian guys (from India) do they like...

Indian guys (from India) do they like Latinas?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jul 14

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 17, 2014
I was wondering.. Do guys from India like Latinas? I am in love with their culture and everything.. Sadly it's hard to find an Indian guy in Minnesota.
But do they like Latinas? Or do they prefer to stay with their own race?
Sandeep

Shelton, CT

#2 Aug 16, 2014
I`m from India. I like Latinas. But, in terms of relationship, until the guy can convince his mom/dad the relationship can`t be converted to marriage.

My mom/dad does`t have a problem with race. Depends on the guy you choose and his family to accept you.
Ajay Desai

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Sep 11, 2014
Angel__ wrote:
I was wondering.. Do guys from India like Latinas? I am in love with their culture and everything.. Sadly it's hard to find an Indian guy in Minnesota.
Aw thank you hunny...

Yeah most Indian men and Indians in general are very picky about who they date.... It kinda depends how Westernized they are.

Indians have a pretty structured outlook towards dating, and will not look at non Indians as a potential partner. This however is changing as more Indian men are being born outside of India etc

Latinas are pretty nice looking, I rhink theyre fairly similar in looks to Indian women actually
Feenix14

London, UK

#4 Feb 26, 2016
Angel__ wrote:
Well I'm not Indian I'm srilankan still a brownie lolz Anyways my girlfriend is from Nicaragua I'm Latin America. We absolutely love eachother, I think how it worked was first I'm born and brought in the UK, secondly me and her are both of a Christian background, if the man being Muslim or Hindu then it would be really hard, but not impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Pad 649,841
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 56,229
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr pearlofagirl 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr YOUR FATHER LOVES... 972,397
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr DENG 39,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web