why do people say i did not witness a...

why do people say i did not witness a real Miracle ?

Created by andet1987 on Aug 11, 2014

2 votes

Click on an option to vote

they feel inferior

they feel i am better than them

they feel i am above their level

they feel there's no God

they feel Miracles never happen

they feel i am delusional

they feel i experienced hallucination

they feel i might become a saint

they feel i am only an ordinary human

others

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 11, 2014
is it because they feel God is playing favoritism and gave me an opportunity to witness a Miracle, that's why they feel envious or jealous ?

so they try hard to dismiss that i did not witness a real Miracle ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2014
Ultra Dave wrote:
I think maybe it's because IMO the word "miracle" is tossed around far too freely these days, just like the word "hero". A person is called a hero if the basically do the right thing, a saying – whatever it was – which any decent human should have done under the same circumstances. And things are called miracles such as an airplane crash and five people survive it – they say "it's a miracle they survived". Well no, it could be a miracle if the airplane crashed and everybody survived. And that also plays into your theory that people have problem believing miracles because of perceived favoritism on the part of God; why did those people survive the airplane crash, and my loved one didn't? And also charlatans seeking miracles, like the great examples of 'weeping statues' of the Virgin Mary, etc. which have been faked over the decades, by fake preachers Lots of reasons.
ok Ultra Dave :) it did not happen to them, so why would it happen to me ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 12, 2014
of course i witnessed a real Miracle.
of course, God loves me. God does not discriminate Gays.
your fan

Friendsville, TN

#5 Aug 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
of course i witnessed a real Miracle.
of course, God loves me. God does not discriminate Gays.
Of course God loves you,why would He not? He created you .
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 12, 2014
your fan wrote:
<quoted text> Of course God loves you,why would He not? He created you .
thank you so much.:)

“Where liberty dwells, there is”

Since: Feb 14

~~~my country~~~

#7 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
is it because they feel God is playing favoritism and gave me an opportunity to witness a Miracle, that's why they feel envious or jealous ?
so they try hard to dismiss that i did not witness a real Miracle ?
What was the extent of the miracle you witnessed? Possibly your definition of a miracle that you may have described to your naysayers is not comparable to theirs? In this diverse world there are many miracles but some are more tangible than others. Would you not agree?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 13, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> What was the extent of the miracle you witnessed? Possibly your definition of a miracle that you may have described to your naysayers is not comparable to theirs? In this diverse world there are many miracles but some are more tangible than others. Would you not agree?
yes. but some posters agreed that i witnessed a Miracle. but many refused to acknowledge it because they are atheists. atheists do not believe in God and Miracles.

that is the main reason why many do not believe i witnessed a Miracle. they are atheists.

~~~my country~~~

#9 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. but some posters agreed that i witnessed a Miracle. but many refused to acknowledge it because they are atheists. atheists do not believe in God and Miracles.
that is the main reason why many do not believe i witnessed a Miracle. they are atheists.
I guess I am more different than you then, as I believe in miracles and do not believe miracles are only for the "believers". I find it difficult to believe that any person does not believe that miracles do take place whether they have faith or a religion to explain the logistics of it or not. WTH could it be called then...good Karma?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 13, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess I am more different than you then, as I believe in miracles and do not believe miracles are only for the "believers". I find it difficult to believe that any person does not believe that miracles do take place whether they have faith or a religion to explain the logistics of it or not. WTH could it be called then...good Karma?
Atheists would find a reason why there is no God, why Miracles do not happen. they would talk about nature, evolution, etc :) they refer to God as Sky friend, and refer to Miracles as product of delusion or hallucination.

~~~my country~~~

#11 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists would find a reason why there is no God, why Miracles do not happen. they would talk about nature, evolution, etc :) they refer to God as Sky friend, and refer to Miracles as product of delusion or hallucination.
I agree with your statement but I often wonder if the ones who make these statements do so only in fear of reprisal from their associates or due to ignorance of the unknown. If you do not have some sort of faith what is the reason for existence irregardless of whether they believe in miracles or not?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#12 Aug 13, 2014
It is because even if your finding an ointment for a rash at the drug store was divine intervention, it is a pathetic example of "Miracle".

What I don;t understand is why you are all looking for miracles when you are surrounded by the greatest miracle of all......... An amazing Universe that we have been given an opportunity to experience.

Thank God that you were even born. If you can;t realize that then no miracles should be wasted on you at all.

~~~my country~~~

#13 Aug 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
It is because even if your finding an ointment for a rash at the drug store was divine intervention, it is a pathetic example of "Miracle".
What I don;t understand is why you are all looking for miracles when you are surrounded by the greatest miracle of all......... An amazing Universe that we have been given an opportunity to experience.
Thank God that you were even born. If you can;t realize that then no miracles should be wasted on you at all.
Well kind sir, I know nothing of a miracle in the rash ointment section @ the drug store, but I concur with the remainder of your post, especially theThank God part.. Thank you and have a great evening.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
ha :) again, i never said when i found the correct ointment for my psoriasis it was a Miracle. i never said that. i only said God is helpful, God gives guidance.

i was never looking for a Miracle. i just witnessed one to my surprise.

right, i am grateful to be born and experience being God's creature.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#15 Aug 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
..... i am grateful to be born and experience being God's creature.
Why do you need more than that ?

You have been given and witness to, the greatest miracle in the Universe.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need more than that ?
You have been given and witness to, the greatest miracle in the Universe.
more than that ? one Miracle is enough for me. i am not asking for more :) besides i never prayed for a Miracle. the Miracle presented itself to me to my surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 647,092
for fiend friend 17 min ravi 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Steve III 44,732
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 29 min Steve III 389
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Neville Thompson 281,295
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min nanoanomaly 49,688
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,118
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,693
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,830
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 14 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web