Hundreds Gather to Honor Slain Aborti...

Hundreds Gather to Honor Slain Abortion Doctor

There are 1111 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Hundreds Gather to Honor Slain Abortion Doctor. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This Jan. 19, 2002 file photo shows Dr. George Tiller, shot to death at his church last Sunday, May 31, 2009, who had been the target of a relentless protest campaign for most of the 36 years that he performed abortions at his Wichita clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 56
Next Last

“Out of my cold dead hand's”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2009
I don't see a problem he was aborted.
Mike

Kinston, NC

#2 Jun 6, 2009
Its a real shame.
Some people are so caught up in their zeolotry that they are willing to take a life even if it goes against what they claim to believe in.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2009
Mike wrote:
Its a real shame.
Some people are so caught up in their zeolotry that they are willing to take a life even if it goes against what they claim to believe in.
That is the hypocrisy of christianity.
AverageWhiteGuy

Tennyson, IN

#4 Jun 6, 2009
So ole tiller the killer was murdered....big whoopee deal and good enough for him.

I for one am glad the baby butchering freak is dead.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 6, 2009
I have shed many tears for many people. For this man no tears came. He had so many more years than his victims. He was a payed asassin, who was asassinated for free. God is just, He knows our hearts.

“I love Sweet Tea!”

Since: Nov 08

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 6, 2009
AverageWhiteGuy wrote:
So ole tiller the killer was murdered....big whoopee deal and good enough for him.
I for one am glad the baby butchering freak is dead.
Revenge will never solve our problem, next thing we know somebody is going to kill the guy who murdered tiller and so no and so on.

Its funny how those who preach about abortion being immoral and injustice would do the same thing they believe others shouldn't do .

You want to talk about morality and do the right thing? Then do everything in your power to get abortions banned because that is the most justified way of doing so , without being more blood shed.

Whether you like it or not, by the law of that state he had the right to preform a abortion and was only doing his job .

Damn pathetic hypocrites.
mmullins

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2009
TY LORD
for taking this man who butchered and murdered your children and sent him where he truly belongs in the furnace of hell
may he suffer for eternity
and no it's not zealotry or hypocrisy
this man was a paid murderer for hire
he murdered babies
they are a life at conception
sonigrams prove that now
have you ever seen one of a five week old?
mmullins

United States

#8 Jun 6, 2009
theyve been trying to ban abortions for years
when they were illegal they just went to hidden clinics and did them anyhow and a lot of times the mother would die also or become so scared she could never have children
every knee will bow, every mouth will confess and when the time comes pray you don't have the same blood this man had on his hands
or GOD will say the same to you that he will say to this man on judgement day
be gone from my sight oh iniquity for i never knew you

“I love Sweet Tea!”

Since: Nov 08

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 7, 2009
mmullins wrote:
TY LORD
for taking this man who butchered and murdered your children and sent him where he truly belongs in the furnace of hell
may he suffer for eternity
and no it's not zealotry or hypocrisy
this man was a paid murderer for hire
he murdered babies
they are a life at conception
sonigrams prove that now
have you ever seen one of a five week old?
Why are you thanking lord for what happened? Is your lord that sickening to the point of taking over the body of tiller murderer and making him kill?

People of religion is the primary reason why this world is full of war and hate.Peace will never come to this world because those who are different from your religion or your beliefs will be within your on conflicted.

The only answer people like you have is to create more blood shed.And you are the same people who used religion to justify your action aginsted those who were different from you( people of color suffering thought out history because of the color of their skin).

You, my foolish friend , are no different to those terrorist who kill people from the USA because of there beliefs.
Travisfoltz

Oceanside, CA

#10 Jun 7, 2009
Delicious Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you thanking lord for what happened? Is your lord that sickening to the point of taking over the body of tiller murderer and making him kill?
People of religion is the primary reason why this world is full of war and hate.Peace will never come to this world because those who are different from your religion or your beliefs will be within your on conflicted.
The only answer people like you have is to create more blood shed.And you are the same people who used religion to justify your action aginsted those who were different from you( people of color suffering thought out history because of the color of their skin).
You, my foolish friend , are no different to those terrorist who kill people from the USA because of there beliefs.
Ahhhh ranting on and on AGAINST religion, it's the "new religion."

Secular nations like the Soviet Union, Communist Red China, Pol Pot's communist Cambodia, etc have murdered more people in the last century than any other religion or political ideology in existance, in the name of rationalsm, logis and secular humanism, over 100 MILLION MURDERED!

Extremism is to blame, NOT religion you mongoloid retard.
mmullins

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2009
i see no color
only a man who murdered unborn children
you were the one who just made it racial
my family is bi racial
my lord never took over the body of no one
the man who killed tiller will recieve the same fate as he if he does not repent
but as for tiller i shed no tears for a murderer
peace will come to this world when my
GOD returns
and oh foolish one ,you will be the one to worry
Daniel

Pinola, MS

#12 Jun 7, 2009
Who said this guy was a christian? Christians don't do such things. You are the hypocrit for false accusations because you don't even know who he is. Just because its legal doesn't make it right.
Daniel

Pinola, MS

#13 Jun 7, 2009
He may have been murdered for his money or drugs that someone thought he carried. Until they find the killer, noone knows the real reason he was killed. It could have been someone he botched up on. Could be a jealous boyfriend or hubby. Maybe the doctor was playing doctor with another woman.

“I love Sweet Tea!”

Since: Nov 08

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 7, 2009
mmullins wrote:
theyve been trying to ban abortions for years
when they were illegal they just went to hidden clinics and did them anyhow and a lot of times the mother would die also or become so scared she could never have children
every knee will bow, every mouth will confess and when the time comes pray you don't have the same blood this man had on his hands
or GOD will say the same to you that he will say to this man on judgement day
be gone from my sight oh iniquity for i never knew you
How ignorant, all tho....

You have every right to be mad about people doing abortions illegally in a state that banned it.

HOWEVER, this isn't the case with this guy. He was legally in his right to do his job in a state that was allowing abortions.

If you were going to cause blood shed based on your belief that it would stop abortions , then kill those who makes the decision to ban abortions or to legalize abortions in states .

Oh and one more thing, you make it sound like god is going to do your bidding? if he\she didn't want this crap to happen then it would of stopped a long time ago. if there is a god , he damn sure doesn't care about this pathetic battle about who should have rights to control other peoples decisions.

Just because you don't like something, the only thing you can say is that God will get you ? Then you or others physically go out there and do what you said god was suppose to do ( meaning god is following your order and not by his\her own will ) and kill the people you don't like , after which you say "thank you god for killing him"?

You people really need some psychological help.

Since: Oct 08

none

#15 Jun 7, 2009
Most of the idiots here don't even know the reasons behind late Term Abortions.

Since: Mar 09

Sunbury, OH

#16 Jun 7, 2009
No you do
thou shalt KILL is one of the commandments
of GODS law not yours
not the peoples
God didnt kill this man

he reaped what he sowed in life
sow the seeds of death and destruction
you will reap them

as for our so called Christian God loving president that wants to pass the partial birth abortion law
where a FULL term baby is aborted
we are talking a living full term baby
that has a heart , is alive and breathing
and they take a damn vaccum and suck the brains
out of the skull
dismember the baby bones and all by a vaccum

"time for change he says " time
to allow death of the unborn law be passed !
wtf???

you need meds yourself
mmullins

United States

#17 Jun 7, 2009
you say he was legally right that may be so
but he was not morally right and that is the truth
i need no psychological help
i have everything i need in the word of GOD written in the bible
why are you so angry with GOD?
he did not make this man murder this killer of children
did you not read all i said
this man who killed a unborn baby killer will also reap the same fate as tiller if he does not repent
you can not see beyond your own unbeliefs
i will keep you in my prayers and i pray that the Lord will help you to learn the true ways,the only ways that are his ways
mmullins

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2009
Colossians 3:15-17 NIV
Colossians 2Display entire chapter: Colossians 3Colossians 4Printer Format: Colossians 3Listen to Colossians 3 NIV. Format: Flash
COLOSSIANS 3:15-17
15Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 17And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him
Cranky old man

United States

#19 Jun 7, 2009
If Tiller had been prosecuted and put in prison as he should have been, maybe he would not have been killed. I do not feel right about killing and I think it is unfortunate that Tiller got himself killed. There are strict laws against killing which is probably the only reason a lot of people who may be deserving of it are still living. However, I doubt Tiller will be missed much except maybe by his family, close friends if he had any, and some political kooks supporting all abortions.

Since: Mar 09

Sunbury, OH

#20 Jun 7, 2009
amen !
i dont agree with his being killed
but he lived with this threat for 36 years
andmore than once he looked at death in the face

as he continued to kill andmame innocent lives

God is the only judge
i hope he made his peace before he was killed
God have mercy on his soul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 56
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min waaasssuuup 691,940
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Jim-ca 45,783
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 min proveanygod 6,701
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 29 min Johnny Hitler 396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr --IslandGurL-- 4,394
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web