Help Save Monika

Since: Feb 13

Hanover Park, IL

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Family and friends of Monika Pietrak (sister of Urszula Dmowska who is from Hanover Park Illinois and now lives in Glendale Heights) are trying to help save Monika. Monika has b-cell lymphoma, she is 35 years old with an eight year old son and she weighs on 90 lbs.

Chemo and radiation are no longer working and the family has exhausted their resources and needs our help to keep Monika from dying.

There is a Dr. in Houston Texas who can help her. We need to get her to him. Please visit the fundraising page that I started: http://www.giveforward.com/monicascure

Shirline Franz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Mr Wiggley 46,093
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 691,970
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Fhuck The FFRF 990,669
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 371
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr Navyman88 190
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,840
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,686
More from around the web