Which is the most hated country in Eu...

Which is the most hated country in Europe?

Created by Defend Freedom on Jan 27, 2010

3,918 votes

Click on an option to vote

United Kingdom

France

Germany

Spain

Italy

Russia

Ireland

Poland

Greece

Other - post below

Donna-Marie

Thurles, Ireland

#117 May 12, 2013
mememe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's in Europe. And it is not an island either. Northern Ireland is still technically UK.
Northern Ireland is attached to the Republic of Ireland therefore making it part of the island of Ireland. It is NOT part of the UK!
Mr Anonymous

Lansing, MI

#119 Jul 19, 2013
Germany always wanted to rule Europe for a long time. It failed to do it twice by wars. But finally it was able to do it with the help of the European Union. But it hasn't made it a "loved" country. Now Germans are hated for controlling too much Europe's economy. And European Union is also making Europe the most hated continent. Don't cry for that Europeans folks: here in USA we are also hated around the world and we are used to it.
sean

Navan, Ireland

#120 Jul 21, 2013
UK
M chael

Ireland

#121 Oct 2, 2013
You mean about 1%is in Europe.
They don't even look European more Asian.
M chael

Ireland

#122 Oct 2, 2013
The Roma are Rats with human features
LukasBVBGerman

Bristol, UK

#125 Nov 16, 2013
Problary most people voted Germany because most of the votes are relating to WW1 and WW2 that was over 60years ago.

Personally, I would say the United Kingdom.
Constance Bouret

Philadelphia, PA

#128 Nov 27, 2013
onamato wrote:
Last time I looked the UK was an island, technically not part of Europe and very smart for not getting sucked into the Eurozone...
What do you know about the Eurozone my friend? Britain is not doing so well either, I will have you know.
Ffvygbuhnij

Ballymena, UK

#129 Jan 7, 2014
I live in London. Every 1 may moan about the weather but it's actually ok.
In summer it can be really hot. Unlike other countries like France and Germany, uk welcomes tourists really well. When I was in Paris airport there was graffiti everywhere and they were the rudest people I had ever met.
Germany wasn't as bad, but still horrible. Everyone may complain about English food but the restaurant chains are amazing. In England everyone's polite to you
A normal person

Warsaw, Poland

#130 Mar 9, 2014
I imagine that the only reason why one could have refrained from selecting the obvious answer - Russia - is the refusal to recognise Russia as a part of EUROPE.
888888lll

Belper, UK

#131 Dec 10, 2014
this is why i hate topics and debates like this. it breeds all kinds of idiocy in the comments section

Since: Dec 14

Benoni, South Africa

#132 Dec 10, 2014
russia especially by the older folks http://www.lostlovespell.com

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#133 Dec 10, 2014
A suspect a lot of the hate directed toward Germany is rooted in jealosy.
alani

Athens, Greece

#134 Apr 5, 2015
I LIVE IN GREECE AND I THINK THAT THE MIST HATED COUNTRY IN EUROPE IS germany.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#135 Apr 7, 2015
Donna-Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern Ireland is attached to the Republic of Ireland therefore making it part of the island of Ireland. It is NOT part of the UK!
Northern Ireland still sends members to the Parliament. If that is not being part of the U.K., then what is? Geographical boundaries do not always coincide with political boundaries.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#136 Apr 7, 2015
While most of Russia is in Asia, it would be accurate to say that the most hated country in Europe is Russia, as they are the most likely country to interfere with others. Russia still acts like a bully in Eastern Europe and still poses a potential military threat to the rest of Europe.

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#137 Apr 8, 2015
Russia definitely. They have a nationalistic policy which is threatening their western neighbors - most notably Poland and the Baltic states. Serbia needs to brush up their image as well after attacking their neighbors.

Location hidden

#138 Apr 8, 2015
Nastic wrote:
The most hated...probably the nu ones like Poland or Latvia etc and the oldie Goldie...UK....the most hated of em all
I fail to see why Latvia should be hated.

Location hidden

#139 Apr 8, 2015
alani wrote:
I LIVE IN GREECE AND I THINK THAT THE MIST HATED COUNTRY IN EUROPE IS germany.
Greece has a bad rep nowadays. It's economically a complete mess. EU is pumping in handouts on a regular basis. Greece has also a warm relationship with Russia which is disturbing in times like these. Greece (Hellas) had a great culture though. But that was 500 - 300 years BC.

Location hidden

#140 Apr 8, 2015
A normal person wrote:
I imagine that the only reason why one could have refrained from selecting the obvious answer - Russia - is the refusal to recognise Russia as a part of EUROPE.
American Right Wingers (who have of course voted in this poll in large numbers) have refrained from voting for Russia. American Right Wingers can easily relate to Putin's fascistic and intolerant agenda. Putin is also a follower of Christianity (Orthodox). Amongst them he is viewed as the perfect leader and is highly admired amongst this group of individuals.

Location hidden

#141 Apr 9, 2015
Russian Christian nazi march in Moscow (RNE, DPNI).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 106,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min LAWEST100 654,084
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Toby 64,090
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 36 min andy 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min WildWeirdWillie 183,177
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 42 min andy 55
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,877
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 973,823
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Clive 80
More from around the web