LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child

There have been many people outraged by the treatment of dogs and animals in recent letters to the editor. Full Story

“ pups is branded a 'TROLL'”

Since: May 08

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107809 Aug 7, 2008
&fe ature=related

Memorial ..
very, very beautiful

“Serenity...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#107811 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you can show the post number
You're ashamed of what you said and don't have the decency or class to retract it. Instead you pretend a good dozen people didn't read EXACTLY what you wrote and supported.

I hope your wife is more ethical than you, mary.
Brilliant

United States

#107813 Aug 7, 2008
Hmmmm, part of that post above is missing. Should read:

SO, anon......Are you getting the simple concept that YOU, anon, proclaimed yourself as MOSTLY "neutral? Did it fly over your head? Are you have difficulty grasping it? Are you going to admit that your claim in your last post, that you did not directly contridicted your previous claims of TOTAL neutrality as NewFlash or MOSLTY neutrality as _ANONYMITY_ was the mistaken and that I am RIGHT?

OR do you wanna insinuate I am a liar, again? I am sure I can find more!

Just for haha's and to help you grasp the simple concept, here is another post where you claim neutrality, except when you aren't:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TTOJ ...

Here is where BS still appears lost in the confusion of YOUR neutrality:

So as usual, I have proved my claim of YOUR claim AND your reversal, and CHICKY LOGIC rules. ;)

Like I said, anon, you should know better.

(sorry for the repost of the rest)
Just Me

Bronx, NY

#107814 Aug 7, 2008
pupsy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =70bJHNTxtZUXX&feature=rel ated
Memorial ..
very, very beautiful
I have chills going down my spine. I could cry.

That was beautiful and touching.

THANK YOU for that!

Since: Jun 07

Buellton, CA

#107815 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to want to debate with me the issues of bigotry and racism?
No. I have to keep reminding you where this exchange started. You seem to want to bury it.

Do you think Jewish docs are trying to eliminate Gentiles?
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you need to justify the post I critiqued for personal reasons but remember that it was not the subject being debated I took issue with.
You never critiqued my post. You attacked and insulted with out qualifying your opinion. I asked you to explain yourself, and you've been dodging ever since.
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to sound a little wound up that I'm not joining your side?
First I'm "agitated", now "wound up"? You are attributing a lot of emotion to my posts that isn't there. I think you must be "agitated" and "wound up", cause you gotta be gettin' that idea from somewhere, and it ain't from me.

Oh, and I don't want you on my side. You omit and twist, which is deceiving; you dodge and weave, which is cowardly, and you are teetering toward becoming an outright liar. If you tried to step on "my side", I'd kick your a** right back to BS's side, where all the bullshit belongs.
AKOne

United States

#107816 Aug 7, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ashamed of what you said and don't have the decency or class to retract it. Instead you pretend a good dozen people didn't read EXACTLY what you wrote and supported.
And now, his buddies are ignoring the fact that his words have been found. He posted the KKK article and when it was treated as the garbage it was he claimed that no one disputed it so....

He's clearly not intelligent enough to know that garbage doesn't need to be disputed. He's the one stupid enough to say the KKK was "explaining" this phenomena. He clearly is saying that the KKK's "explanation" is sufficient for him.

Post #78728 Pg 3600

You said: "And as far as the KKK subject. It was about the high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish. It also explained why that is. Yet not one person presented any facts to dispute the claims of the article, Foo who is jewish didnt even present any information to dispute the claim, and certainly not any thing that could be backed up. I was willing to drop the subject, but a few of you are not. So now it is time to bring some facts to the table."

Obviously, you do believe it since you turned to a KKK article to "explain" to you. What exactly did they explain.

Bring some facts to the table. What was the KKK's "explanation" for the "high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish".

You did not state that you don't believe the KKK. You stated no one "disputed" the claims made in the article. You gave credibility to your "Dr. Duke" by saying his "explanation" needed to be disputed.

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#107817 Aug 7, 2008
just-me wrote:
Oh yeah and only a sicko braggart would repeat the compliments someone supposedly gave them.
That speaks volumes, doesn't it?

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

#107818 Aug 7, 2008
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't such a dipshit and didn't have a problem with reading comprehension, you'd see that she really didn't say that. Nice try though.
if you were not such a defiant little girl. You would read Humae Vitae and Theology of the Body and you would realize that if you really loved, Jesus, that you can't remain Pro-abortion, pro-death or pro-choice if you have to minimize the truth.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#107820 Aug 7, 2008
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>It's great that your church has done all of that. But I believe the question was, have YOU done any of that?
I help along with my church, by the way it is none of your business how much I help, I just help.

how small.

#107821 Aug 7, 2008
pupsy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =70bJHNTxtZUXX&feature=rel ated
Memorial ..
very, very beautiful
My 2 and a half year old, jumped up on my lap just in time to see the unborn child in the womb, and her words exactly were thats a baby.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#107822 Aug 7, 2008
By the way, hamilton, helping , giving working with the poor is a great way to find Christ and to have Christ in your life.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#107823 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>if you were not such a defiant little girl. You would read Humae Vitae and Theology of the Body and you would realize that if you really loved, Jesus, that you can't remain Pro-abortion, pro-death or pro-choice if you have to minimize the truth.
How many unwanted babies are you going to take in and raise?

how small.

#107824 Aug 7, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your memory is flawed. He REPEATEDLY stated that he believed that the Jewish doctors were deliberately targeting Gentiles for abortions. He even posted a link (DD) to support this claim.
Go ahead, ask him if you don't believe me. He wanted us to prove it WASN'T happening. Which, of course, is mindless because it's not logically possible.
He started this WHOLE line of discussion, in a way to get at foo, dear.
And you agree with him.
her memory is not flawed and my guess is that she remembers as do all of the pro-lifers how you have twisted something they said to suit your agenda of legalized killing of the unborn Child.

how small.

#107825 Aug 7, 2008
AKOne wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, his buddies are ignoring the fact that his words have been found. He posted the KKK article and when it was treated as the garbage it was he claimed that no one disputed it so....
He's clearly not intelligent enough to know that garbage doesn't need to be disputed. He's the one stupid enough to say the KKK was "explaining" this phenomena. He clearly is saying that the KKK's "explanation" is sufficient for him.
Post #78728 Pg 3600
You said: "And as far as the KKK subject. It was about the high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish. It also explained why that is. Yet not one person presented any facts to dispute the claims of the article, Foo who is jewish didnt even present any information to dispute the claim, and certainly not any thing that could be backed up. I was willing to drop the subject, but a few of you are not. So now it is time to bring some facts to the table."
Obviously, you do believe it since you turned to a KKK article to "explain" to you. What exactly did they explain.
Bring some facts to the table. What was the KKK's "explanation" for the "high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish".
You did not state that you don't believe the KKK. You stated no one "disputed" the claims made in the article. You gave credibility to your "Dr. Duke" by saying his "explanation" needed to be disputed.
If thats all you got, then your going to have a hard time convincing any pro-lifer of your claims, because they already know how you twist to suit your agenda of legalized killing of unborn children.

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107826 Aug 7, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously hope you are never raped. You are heartless and devoid of sympathy towards those women and children that are raped every day. To think that you would want an 11 year old girl, for example, to carry her father's offspring to term, seriously threatening her own life and her ability to have children in the future, is despicable and frightening.
How is your son doing?
You can call me cold hearted, heartless or what ever, no where did I state that I was glad that rape happens, now did I ?? Did I state that I was happy to see anyone have to give birth to a baby from rape ??

I have always believed that some things in life no matter how horrific they are, people must go through.( not the rape itself, but the carrying the baby to term is what I mean by that !!)

I do not feel that the developing baby should die under any cicumstance.
I have always had the stance, that I do not approve of abortion under ANY circumstance. I have stated that before ..
What, is it more acceptable to you then if I keep my mouth shut ??

My son is fine, thanks ..
Brilliant

United States

#107828 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am different.
My posting record speaks for itself.
I do not discriminate when taking posts to task (your term).
Why do you do that,…discriminate?
Honestly, I do not have time to address all the many posts that interest me.
You read the ones that interest me the most.
I get to pick them.
In this case, your username, "State the Obvious", suites you as your post above explains more than I think you are aware of.
Sad.
Hey anon, if the horse is dead, why do you keep beating it?

I find it ever so amusing that you feel that you can issue any kind of opinion, or critique, but them squeal like a pig, and issue insults yourself, when ever ANYONE tries to pin you down and get you to explain or justify or prove your position.

I have told you this before and I will tell you again: We do not need a forum hall monitor. If that is all you are up to, why bother? Why are you REALLY here?

Exactly what gives YOU the right to critique and judge others, but then whine like a baby, when others DARE do it to you?

Arrogant much?

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#107829 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>her memory is not flawed and my guess is that she remembers as do all of the pro-lifers how you have twisted something they said to suit your agenda of legalized killing of the unborn Child.
Yup. I just LOOOVE killing them thar bebbies. I will do ANYTHING to kill as many as possible.

Idiot.

You are a liar and a racist.

Period.

how small.

#107830 Aug 7, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I read your post about my kids, you obviously don't have a heart or a conscience. So I would worry about your ethics, before you worry about mine or my wifes.

Since: Jun 07

Buellton, CA

#107831 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I re-posted Michelle's comment earlier in the week,…she wrote,
<quoted text>
I agree with her,…and you were beating a dead horse.
Accept my critique as constructive criticism.
Or,…simply ignore it.
NO, anon, I have to keep REMINDING you of where all this began.

You want to bury it. Too bad.

BS claims that a KKK report about Jewish docs aborting Gentiles to eliminate non-Jews has merit.

When no one would swallow his crap, he flipped out. You got ticked or "agitated" or "wound up" or whatever you want to call it, that I made fun of his meltdown.

Now you are claiming that your insults are "constructive criticism". Do you have any honesty left? If your claim were true, as I've said several times, you would have qualified your opinions. You never have. Rather, you continue to try and muddy the water, so no one will be able to tell what the hell we are talking about.

You're doing a pretty good job, at that, btw. Omitting large parts of my posts is very effective.

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107832 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>her memory is not flawed and my guess is that she remembers as do all of the pro-lifers how you have twisted something they said to suit your agenda of legalized killing of the unborn Child.
This is my kind of twisting ..
Unlike all the twisting that goes on here !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 603,692
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min USA Born 555,052
San Diego Convention Center 20 min andet198 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Dave Nelson 765,092
Side Effects of Hating Gays 20 min huff my jenkem 4
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 25 min andet198 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Pegasus 263,611
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE