LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child

LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child

There are 146363 comments on the The Lufkin Daily News story from Sep 22, 2007, titled LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child. In it, The Lufkin Daily News reports that:

There have been many people outraged by the treatment of dogs and animals in recent letters to the editor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lufkin Daily News.

Brilliant

Snook, TX

#107828 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am different.
My posting record speaks for itself.
I do not discriminate when taking posts to task (your term).
Why do you do that,…discriminate?
Honestly, I do not have time to address all the many posts that interest me.
You read the ones that interest me the most.
I get to pick them.
In this case, your username, "State the Obvious", suites you as your post above explains more than I think you are aware of.
Sad.
Hey anon, if the horse is dead, why do you keep beating it?

I find it ever so amusing that you feel that you can issue any kind of opinion, or critique, but them squeal like a pig, and issue insults yourself, when ever ANYONE tries to pin you down and get you to explain or justify or prove your position.

I have told you this before and I will tell you again: We do not need a forum hall monitor. If that is all you are up to, why bother? Why are you REALLY here?

Exactly what gives YOU the right to critique and judge others, but then whine like a baby, when others DARE do it to you?

Arrogant much?

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#107829 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>her memory is not flawed and my guess is that she remembers as do all of the pro-lifers how you have twisted something they said to suit your agenda of legalized killing of the unborn Child.
Yup. I just LOOOVE killing them thar bebbies. I will do ANYTHING to kill as many as possible.

Idiot.

You are a liar and a racist.

Period.

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

#107830 Aug 7, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ashamed of what you said and don't have the decency or class to retract it. Instead you pretend a good dozen people didn't read EXACTLY what you wrote and supported.
I hope your wife is more ethical than you, mary.
yes I read your post about my kids, you obviously don't have a heart or a conscience. So I would worry about your ethics, before you worry about mine or my wifes.

Since: Jun 07

Santa Maria, CA

#107831 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I re-posted Michelle's comment earlier in the week,…she wrote,
<quoted text>
I agree with her,…and you were beating a dead horse.
Accept my critique as constructive criticism.
Or,…simply ignore it.
NO, anon, I have to keep REMINDING you of where all this began.

You want to bury it. Too bad.

BS claims that a KKK report about Jewish docs aborting Gentiles to eliminate non-Jews has merit.

When no one would swallow his crap, he flipped out. You got ticked or "agitated" or "wound up" or whatever you want to call it, that I made fun of his meltdown.

Now you are claiming that your insults are "constructive criticism". Do you have any honesty left? If your claim were true, as I've said several times, you would have qualified your opinions. You never have. Rather, you continue to try and muddy the water, so no one will be able to tell what the hell we are talking about.

You're doing a pretty good job, at that, btw. Omitting large parts of my posts is very effective.

pupsy

“ pups is branded a 'TROLL'”

Since: May 08

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107832 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>her memory is not flawed and my guess is that she remembers as do all of the pro-lifers how you have twisted something they said to suit your agenda of legalized killing of the unborn Child.
This is my kind of twisting ..
Unlike all the twisting that goes on here !!!

how small.

#107833 Aug 7, 2008
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many unwanted babies are you going to take in and raise?
My wife and I are hoping for about 60, I will let you know if we make it to that number.
Brilliant

Snook, TX

#107834 Aug 7, 2008
flopears123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does the Catholic church unless there is an abortion involved.
Do you baptize a fetus? No, because baptisms are only performed on "live persons". Sometimes you'll bury aborted fetuses, but this isn't the general rule. Embryos and pre-viable fetus have not usually been considered full persons to the extent that they are considered worthy of a formal requiem mass or a formal burial service.

Hmmm, that pesky "live persons" thing, again. AFTER birth and BEFORE death.

What a funny contradiction they have going there!

Seems the catholic church thinks that a live person happens AFTER BIRTH and NOT before!

how small.

#107835 Aug 7, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my kind of twisting ..
Unlike all the twisting that goes on here !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K5PqydMA1kAXX
I hear ya.

pupsy

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107836 Aug 7, 2008
AKOne wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, his buddies are ignoring the fact that his words have been found. He posted the KKK article and when it was treated as the garbage it was he claimed that no one disputed it so....
He's clearly not intelligent enough to know that garbage doesn't need to be disputed. He's the one stupid enough to say the KKK was "explaining" this phenomena. He clearly is saying that the KKK's "explanation" is sufficient for him.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TTOJ ...
Post #78728 Pg 3600
You said: "And as far as the KKK subject. It was about the high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish. It also explained why that is. Yet not one person presented any facts to dispute the claims of the article, Foo who is jewish didnt even present any information to dispute the claim, and certainly not any thing that could be backed up. I was willing to drop the subject, but a few of you are not. So now it is time to bring some facts to the table."
Obviously, you do believe it since you turned to a KKK article to "explain" to you. What exactly did they explain.
Bring some facts to the table. What was the KKK's "explanation" for the "high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish".
You did not state that you don't believe the KKK. You stated no one "disputed" the claims made in the article. You gave credibility to your "Dr. Duke" by saying his "explanation" needed to be disputed.
Where in that POST does Mr. Mary state " I believe that Jewish doctor's are purposely aborting gentile babies " ??????????

IT DOESN'T !!!!!!!!!!

Nice try though, PRETZEL, anyone ??

Santa Maria, CA

#107837 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be all over the place in the above post.
I'm not sure how to define and qualify something "not interesting" but here goes,
1. defined - your inserted post above
2. qualified - not interesting,…as in something that does not hold interest.
You have given me an opportunity to add that it was even less entertaining.
Of course this goes without saying but I will say it anyway,…"in my opinion."
You can pass GO now!
Playing dumb works for you, too, I see.

You say I'm "trying to do" whatever.

I ask, "what do you think I'm trying to do"? because you never made that clear.

You say, maybe STO will "clarify" something?? one day?

I ask, "clarify what"? and take a guess as to what that could be, still not knowing what exactly you are asking, because you never made that clear.

And the kicker, "You seem to be all over the place in the above post." = Yet, ANOTHER claim/opinion/remark with nothing to support it.
Just toss it out there and hope that it will stick.

You're just being a prick.

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#107838 Aug 7, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me cold hearted, heartless or what ever, no where did I state that I was glad that rape happens, now did I ?? Did I state that I was happy to see anyone have to give birth to a baby from rape ??
I have always believed that some things in life no matter how horrific they are, people must go through.( not the rape itself, but the carrying the baby to term is what I mean by that !!)
I do not feel that the developing baby should die under any cicumstance.
I have always had the stance, that I do not approve of abortion under ANY circumstance. I have stated that before ..
What, is it more acceptable to you then if I keep my mouth shut ??
My son is fine, thanks ..
I don't want you to keep your mouth shut, pupsy, of course not. But don't you realize that girls who are raped can die or are sterilized from bringing a pregnancy to term? I know its a tough call, but these kids are not DESIGNED to bear children yet. What if the pregnancy will kill the girl? What then?

I'm glad your son is good. I know it doesn't seem that way, but I am sincerely concerned about you. I know things have been rough lately...

how small.

#107839 Aug 7, 2008
Some causes get such an easy ride, sigh
Published by Andrea Mrozek under Sex and sexuality, Sports, animal rights

Not my cause, and not my chosen form of protest. In what has to be a Case of Gravely Mistaken Priorities, an American swimmer appears not to know that Chinese people are imprisoned, abused, voiceless in Communist China. But no mind:

American swimmer Amanda Beard staged the first athlete protest of the Beijing Olympics, unveiling a nude photo of herself Wednesday outside the Athlete’s Village to back an anti-animal cruelty cause.“I’m not trying to be in everybody’s face and be harsh or negative. I want to be calm and yet get my voice out there. I’m doing it for all those animals who don’t have a voice.“

A voice for the voiceless: Truly inspirational.

Brigitte rolls her eyes all the way to her shoulder blades: Oh wow. A nude picture. How truly original…

Add your comment

Jul
Just doing what they were told
Published by Andrea Mrozek under Sex and sexuality

This little report talks about how kids today take the big step of having sex without a condom to show how committed they are. It’s like an engagement!

Here we witness the power of lust to take two strangers having sex to the level of two strangers committed to the joys of enduring an STD together, til death do they part. Cuz

a ring is very temporary. You can sort of just take that ring off whereas if you don’t use condoms and get an STD then it is sort of a much less temporary result of your engagement than a tan line on your finger.

Planned Parenthood must be quite distraught. Was it the curriculum? Were we boring? Did we not say you could have sex anytime, any place so long as it was safe? And there’s the rub: These kids are doing exactly what they were told. After all, before they move to condomless sex, they get tested. Now that’s romance.

http://www.prowomanprolife.org/...

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#107840 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>yes I read your post about my kids, you obviously don't have a heart or a conscience. So I would worry about your ethics, before you worry about mine or my wifes.
Whats wrong? Gay and/or Wiccan kids are bad? Would you stop loving your children, mary????

Santa Maria, CA

#107841 Aug 7, 2008
_ANONYMITY_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am different.
My posting record speaks for itself.
I do not discriminate when taking posts to task (your term).
Why do you do that,…discriminate?
Honestly, I do not have time to address all the many posts that interest me.
You read the ones that interest me the most.
I get to pick them.
In this case, your username, "State the Obvious", suites you as your post above explains more than I think you are aware of.
Sad.
"Sad" -- how so?

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you don't explain your remarks; you just make them and skip away.

Of course, you discriminate. Everyone does. You have a soft spot for BS; that's OBVIOUS. You suddenly have some issue with me, you feel you need to insult, omit, twist, deceive, rather than explain your discriminating opinions.

You have just outed yourself as a liar.

AKOne

Bovina, TX

#107842 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>If thats all you got, then your going to have a hard time convincing any pro-lifer of your claims, because they already know how you twist to suit your agenda of legalized killing of unborn children.
Again you had a chance to deny you believed the KKK's explanation.

Again you tried to shift the attention to something else.

Again you've proven your ethics are severely lacking and your intelligence is nonexistent.

What else do you trust them w/? Being that you're Hispanic they'd string you up in a heartbeat w/out regard to your explanation on ANYTHING - and you trust their "explanation" and demand it be disputed to change your belief? You ARE an idiot to the nth degree.

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#107843 Aug 7, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in that POST does Mr. Mary state " I believe that Jewish doctor's are purposely aborting gentile babies " ??????????
IT DOESN'T !!!!!!!!!!
That was the only post they could locate that hadn't been deleted by the moderators due to the linking of the KKK. The ENTIRE POINT of the link he provided was exactly that: it was an article discussing the "conspiracy" by the Jewish doctors, and mary posted it as "proof" of something he had stated.

We are not lying, pupsy. If I thought for a second that we were out of line I would apologize in a heartbeat.

I was shocked - and disappointed - by his position because, as much as we are on opposing sides, he seemed like a good guy and a loving dad and husband.

When he posted this it blew all that away. I mean this sincerely.

pupsy

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107844 Aug 7, 2008
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya.
you have mail

pupsy

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107845 Aug 7, 2008
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing dumb works for you, too, I see.
You say I'm "trying to do" whatever.
I ask, "what do you think I'm trying to do"? because you never made that clear.
You say, maybe STO will "clarify" something?? one day?
I ask, "clarify what"? and take a guess as to what that could be, still not knowing what exactly you are asking, because you never made that clear.
And the kicker, "You seem to be all over the place in the above post." = Yet, ANOTHER claim/opinion/remark with nothing to support it.
Just toss it out there and hope that it will stick.
You're just being a prick.
Anon is just too smart to get caught in your web !!
He isn't the prick, here !!
AKOne

Bovina, TX

#107846 Aug 7, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
IT DOESN'T !!!!!!!!!!
You're just as bad as your boyfriend. Neither of you has any reading comprehension skills.

Your boyfriend said: "And as far as the KKK subject. It was about the high percentage of abortion doctors that were jewish. It also explained why that is. Yet not one person presented any facts to dispute the claims of the article."

Why would he claim that the article "explained" this if he didn't believe it to be true? He wanted other to "dispute" the KKK's "explanation".

You two (among others) are so fucking stupid you don't even know it.

(That's my last post on the subject. Obviously, none of you are big enough people to admit what he said - he thinks it's cute that the actual article was removed etc. Play your games, you're a waste of time.)

pupsy

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#107847 Aug 7, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong? Gay and/or Wiccan kids are bad? Would you stop loving your children, mary????
Lalu, you know darn well what you are doing here ..
Stop !!

No, gay/wiccan children are not bad !!
However, both are against the Catholic Church and you know it.
Would you REALLY want those children to be put into a vicarious position with their faith ??
That is nasty ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Buck Crick 110,155
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 39 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 982,283
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
More from around the web