First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Melville

London, UK

#67 Nov 11, 2008
guess wat fools, Obama won!!

Sarah Palin cant be 'anti-christ' because the devils is 'meant' to be born 1000 years after Jesus chains him up!!

and... the numbers not 666, its 616! i hope u americans get that. Next of all, the puzzle of the name of the beast cannot be so easy to work out, especially by using the alphebet.

To find the aswer to the riddle u must look to the old testament. I have figured it out... but im not going to share it with u, the aswer to this riddle cannot be given!!

I hope u understand that.

hint: if ur lookin 4 the name, revert to not only the OT but the greek empire. If ur clever enough, ud realise why and learn the connection. And one more thing, u either believe in the revelations or not... but there is no doubt that Moses, Isiah and John of Patmos were sheer genious'
Carla

Lansdale, PA

#68 Nov 11, 2008
Are any of you actually serious? Please tell me you talk like this for lack of anything else better to do. Get some balance into your life. You need to look at life in a more positive way. Stop being so suspicious of everyone that has a difference in opinion or you're going to drive yourself insane.
MadMaxThunderDom e

New York, NY

#69 Nov 11, 2008
Devil with the blue dress on.
Melville

London, UK

#70 Nov 12, 2008
I hear ya, people can be so judgemental to someone else thinking in a different way. Anyway, in my opinion Pain would have been a better president than John M... but not as good as Obama will be.
Just because something new happens doesn't mean u all have to go point to the bible for what to do next. u have a mind of ur own, use it!! make ur own dreams and dont look to the bible to map out ur future.
Publius187

AOL

#71 Nov 20, 2008
Before I rant off, I just want people to know I don't hate religion.

But people who preach about God waaaay to much deep down don't like humans all that much. I mean they want armagedon to come now! That is what makes these people DANGEROUS!
Lewis Findley

Savannah, GA

#72 Sep 19, 2010
Sarah? THE ANTICHRIST? nnnnnnaaaaaaahhhh....SHES THE VVHORE OF BABYLON SITTING ON THE MANY WATERS!- AND I HOPE SHE IS NOMINATED BY THE GOP IN 2012!
http://www.palinbrewer2012.com/
lewisfindley2011@yahoo.com
trashduck

Pine Bluff, AR

#73 Sep 19, 2010
Nope your wrong-Read the BIBLE-there's alot going on in the world today and if you will take notice OBAMA is pulling the nations together to try to split up the land over there. this separation would open up a way for them to build a temple which cannot be built until christians are raptured and the antichrist revealed half way into the 7 year tribulation-which is 3and half years -this would be about time Obama re-election starts heating back up.Obama is from over there and also is a muslim.There is a good chance he is the antichrist.I do believe the rapture of the church is very near and antichrist is walking around right now just waiting on all pieces to fall in place THEN he will be revealed
JustPalin

Wasilla, AK

#74 Nov 12, 2010
This message brought to you straight from Sarah Palins hometown of Wasilla, Alaska... I invite you all to please check out http://www.FuckPalin.net and join in on the fun!
nuff said

White Hall, AR

#75 Nov 13, 2010
read your bible-the antichrist will be not be american decent-Palin is full blooded made in the USA-Obama however is not-he is pushing one world government and killing the american dollar so he can get a one world currency-all sighns of the end times- if he is not the antichrist he is kin to him or close friends-there will be 7 yrs of tribulation and the antichrist will be revealed 3 1/2 years into it so this means the rapture is very very close-ARE YOU SAVED-----ARE YOU POSITIVE Be ready

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#76 Dec 23, 2013
Joe wrote:
Obama is the anti christ
The pied piper.......
Yuppers and 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel ist unter starkem Druck 5 min proengelsrael 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min marge 554,607
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Rick in Kansas 263,389
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min valuesleader 39,146
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min truth 763,396
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,619
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 603,514
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 175,005

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE