Sarah Palin is the Anti-Christ

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MsKnowsBest

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Everyone is rising up and calling her name blessed. McCain (the safe, predictable) and Palin (the unsafe, unpredictable, but telegenic in the age of television) will win.

But McCain, anticipating a recurrence of a past medical problem, wants to leave the country "safe" in the hands of a Pentagon intelligence/military junta. He chose a VP who would be out of her element, malleable in the hands of her "mentors," and vulnerable to their suggestions because of her young family.
Joe

Perkasie, PA

#2 Sep 8, 2008
Obama is the anti christ
The pied piper.......
Angellight

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 8, 2008
I don't think she is the anti-Christ but she does want to secede from the U.S.

Why would the GOP Party and Senator McCain nominiate someone for Vice President who once belonged or had affiliations with a group who wants to secede from the United States, The Alaskan Independence Party (AIP) whose motto is put Alaskan First, not Country First? And what does that tell you about the Republican Party?

Sarah Palin who could possibly be our next Vice Presient and/or President has a long time affiliation with the AIP , group which wants to separate from the United States, whose motto is Alaska First—Alaska Always.” Sarah Palin’s husband also has a long-time mebership with this group, the Alaskan Independence Party. Officially, the AIP is a political party which advocates, in part, becoming a separate nation or commonwealth state… The party has appeared on the ballot in Alaska in all state elections since 1970. At other times, party members have also proposed that the state explore the possibility of joining Canada.

Here is a Link to Sarah Palin addressing the Alaska Independence Party in 2007 wherein she tells them “Your party plays an important role in our state’s politics ... keep up the good work, and God bless you.”

From Blogspot: http://divasblueoasis.blogspot.com/

“Governor Palin’s connections with the AIP are also furthered by her connection to Wally Hickel, a former Alaskan governor. Hickel was elected on the AIP ticket. He served as the co-chairman of Governor Palin’s campaign in 2006 Here is a quote from an interview Hickel did with the Alaska Dispatch:

When Palin was running for governor in 2006, Hickel appeared in advertisements supporting her and the Alaska pipeline.
“I made her governor,” Hickel told me.“

That is an important and telling admission that Hickel, a long-time AIP member believes that he made Sarah Palin governor! He wa also co-chairman of her campaign for Governor. These things deserve observation and thought into the true character of Sarah Palin!

Daily Kos’s muckrakers

“Officials of the Alaskan Independence Party say that Palin was once so independent, she and her husband were once member of their party, which, since the 1970s, has been pushing for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United State. And while McCain’s motto --- is “Country First,” the AIP’s motto is the exact opposite—“Alaska First—Alaska Always.”

McCain Camp likes to dispute the fact that Sarah Palin and her husband were/are members of this Separative Group. However, Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, told ABC News on Monday that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.

Earlier this year, Palin sent a video message to the AIP for its annual convention, where AIP vice chair George Clark told the small crowd that Palin “was an AIP member before she got the job as a mayor of a small town –- that was a non-partisan job. But you get along to go along -– she eventually joined the Republican Party, where she had all kinds of problems with their ethics, and well, I won’t go into that. She also had about an 80 percent approval rating, and is pretty well sympathetic to her former membership.”

Sept. 1, 2008, Blog: Political Punch/TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/433071/329...
Billy Bob

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2008
Sarah Palin is the antichrist. Her daughter is having a kid out wedlock and she is crazy. Go to Hell.
Dan the Man

New Orleans, LA

#6 Sep 9, 2008
the antichrist will seem like he is god....thats why so many of you morons will fall for it! read your bible. why would the devil use a black man?

HE KNOWS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

He use someone you are comfy with like a white pretty woman....what runs america?

IMAGE!

Garand

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 9, 2008
Angellight wrote:
I don't think she is the anti-Christ but she does want to secede from the U.S.
Why would the GOP Party and Senator McCain nominiate someone for Vice President who once belonged or had affiliations with a group who wants to secede from the United States, The Alaskan Independence Party (AIP) whose motto is put Alaskan First, not Country First? And what does that tell you about the Republican Party?
Since when does ANY liberal moonbat give a damn about the country? If you really gave a rat's ass about the US you would never support someone like Obama.

If you idiots had your way the US as it was founded would not even exist.
obamas mama

Hartland, MI

#8 Sep 9, 2008
the pied piper is an asshole.1984
Reality Bites

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2008
Palin might not be the anti-christ but between her and McSame would make excellent guests on the Jerry Springer show. Since McSame met Cindy in a bar while his crippled wife was at home, and Palin being an extremist with a pregnant daughter, and still under investigation in Alaska...good grief maybe they could make several shows!!
Bob Garland

Decatur, AL

#10 Sep 9, 2008
Sarah Palin is the absolute antichrist. She is going to send everyone to hell. She will mark your forehand and/or hand with caribou blood (the mark of the beast). The Freemasons and aliens are in on it too. God, we are screwed so hard!
Right to Defend

Hartville, OH

#11 Sep 9, 2008
Dan the Man wrote:
the antichrist will seem like he is god....thats why so many of you morons will fall for it! read your bible. why would the devil use a black man?
He use someone you are comfy with like a white pretty woman....what runs america?
IMAGE!
Read your Bible idiot...He will be Jewish and from the East. The anti-Christ will be one of God's chosen people which are the Jews. Do you have a Bible because we are living through Revelations.
Right to Defend

Hartville, OH

#12 Sep 9, 2008
Bob Garland wrote:
Sarah Palin is the absolute antichrist. She is going to send everyone to hell. She will mark your forehand and/or hand with caribou blood (the mark of the beast). The Freemasons and aliens are in on it too. God, we are screwed so hard!
No one can send you to hell besides you. Once you accept Christ as your Savior, you cannot lose that for any reason.
Pretty Feet

Lansdale, PA

#13 Sep 9, 2008
when did this happen???
i thought obama was..
im always the last to know!!
haaa

:O)
Bee from Louisville KY

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2008
Republicans just ended their convention. Guess what their theme was?'Country First'. I am a Christian and my bible tells me that I should always put God first in everything that I do. Even the ten commandment tells me to put God first. America believes in patriotism to the nation ahead of the love for God. That is why America will continue to lose her glory and respect in the community of nations.
Right to Defend

Hartville, OH

#15 Sep 9, 2008
Bee from Louisville KY wrote:
Republicans just ended their convention. Guess what their theme was?'Country First'. I am a Christian and my bible tells me that I should always put God first in everything that I do. Even the ten commandment tells me to put God first. America believes in patriotism to the nation ahead of the love for God. That is why America will continue to lose her glory and respect in the community of nations.
Couldn't have put that better myself. Nicely Done.
RaRa

United States

#16 Sep 12, 2008
l'm skeeeeeered!!!!!

Since: Jul 07

San Pedro,CA

#17 Sep 12, 2008
Sarah's your worst nightmare buddy. You and OBAMA lose. Now beat it.
XENA

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Sep 12, 2008
Dan the Man wrote:
IMAGE!
Well, they say that the devil isn't ugly and Obama isn't. Who said that the antichrist can't be black? Remember Obama is half white..Didn't the bible also say that the antichrist would be of MUSLIN descent.
XENA

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Sep 12, 2008
Bee from Louisville KY wrote:
That I must say is so true.....

Since: Jul 07

San Pedro,CA

#20 Sep 13, 2008
XENA wrote:
<quoted text>
That I must say is so true.....
As long as you prance around acting like the Queen of Sheba,no ammount of truth will enter your thick skull.
AMERICA is First because it is founded on GOD FIRST.

Abandon language that makes you sound like you believe you are a diety. Cause you ain't one Baby!
Chelovec

Southington, CT

#21 Sep 13, 2008
I think some of you should actually READ the Bible, instead of misquoting some wacked out minister, who misquoted some televangelist, who... never mind.
POLITICS is the ANTICHRIST and all those who worship politics. Christians who support the Republican Party are being misled. The churches who have "bedded down" with this truly evil organization are in danger of becoming the WHORE of BABYLON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Atheist Buster 48,343
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,023
Gay Skype 16 min idkyuallgaggin 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 646,462
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 35 min Nikki 38
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Journey 971,616
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 1 hr mana92mo 11,533
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 182,639
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web