Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11834 Mar 14, 2014
That is wonderful Bella!!! It sounds just beautiful!

Location hidden

#11835 Mar 15, 2014
I am trying to post here again to see how it goes.

I wish we had a good coupon these past few days. There were some NICE high-end preowned. I won't buy them without at least 15% off because they are still so expensive. Nice bracelets and rings in diamonds, though.

Bella, I am dying to hear about that Morganite ring. Is it the best one you think you have ever bought? I am sure it's hard to decide with the nice collection you have.

Nora, I hope your Dad is getting stronger and able to walk better.

Mrs. Poe, I hope your work situation improves soon.

Copythat, I hope your hubby feels better soon.

Mrs. Dolittle, have you bought anything lately at KTV?

Location hidden

#11836 Mar 15, 2014
He is doing better, thanks for thinking of us!!
I was sooo tempted with those PO, I didn't buy anything, I don't think twice about buying an expensive item when I have a coupon, I don't feel as guilty then! lol
Having problems typing here again!!!
mrsdolittle

Marlinton, WV

#11837 Mar 15, 2014
Mrs Peacock, I bought a Tahitian Pearl ring at JTV and that was my last purchase. I should not have bought it but I wanted a ring to match my Tahitian pearl necklace and earrings. I do wish they would let us use the coupons again on preowns but it seems that is a thing of the past.

What have you bought lately as far as jewelry?

Location hidden

#11838 Mar 16, 2014
I just sent all of you an email. So far this isn't skipping letters.

I have fresh green beans and new potatoes, and a meatloaf in the oven. I'm not really hungry.

This thing is skipping letters. I love getting P.O.'s. Sometimes you get a really nice piece.

Mrs. Dolittle which Tahitian pearl did you get? I have a black Tahitian pearl ring from Ebay, and Tahitian earrings (blue) and two black Tahitian pearl pendants.

Location hidden

#11839 Mar 18, 2014
Nora,
You are making me hungry! I love green beens and meatloaf. I hope we get another 30% soon. Shame they only last one day.
I do not have any pearl jewelry. I have such a shirt thick neck I look like Wilma Flintstone when I wear 18" pearl strands.

Location hidden

#11840 Mar 20, 2014
I alway think of Nancy Pelosi when I see pearl necklace. Bleck!

I got the tanzanite pendant today. Deep blue and so perfect.

Location hidden

#11841 Mar 21, 2014
I am glad the Tanzy pendant is a keeper. It should look great with your ring. Has it come back yet?

Location hidden

#11842 Mar 22, 2014
The ring is comng home on Monday! Yeah!!!

Location hidden

#11843 Apr 6, 2014
I still want to use this forum. No one will bat an eyelash at missing letters. There are some new CW RINGS on the web site.:-). When does he come next?
mrsdolittle

Bedford, VA

#11844 Apr 6, 2014
Glad to see we are posting again on Birdies. I was hoping that we would not let it fall by the wayside.

What I did was I typed out my message on my email account and then copied and pasted it on Birdies. That way I did not have to deal with any missing letters.

I am over at my lake home now and hubby is
building us a sundeck that is 6 by 10. That way we can step outside our rv and be on our deck to enjoy the scenery.

Location hidden

#11845 Apr 8, 2014
The deck sounds like a wonderful idea! I know you will enjoy sitting out on it after such a rough winter. I do not think anyone will be sad to see this winter go. It is getting nearly 70 here during the day but still dips into the 40s during the nights. Still too early to plant my flowers.

Location hidden

#11846 Apr 11, 2014
Sounds like a good idea to type your message on an email, copy and paste it here. I sat outside and looked at the moon a while tonight. We turned on the AC for a while as the inside of the house got up to 78 and I could not stand it! So I'm in my summer-time pj's.

Too early to plant flowers here either. Supposed to freeze on Tuesday a.m.

Location hidden

#11847 Apr 12, 2014
Yes...our weather has been goofy here. It gets up in the 70s during the day and the 40s at night.
I have always typed my messages in a separate application and then pasted it in this forum box. It also is handy if this forum eats your message and you have to retry. This usually happens if you do not refresh this page prior to posting.
I have enjoyed diamond month this year. The megacarat pieces (2 carats and above) have the best diamond quality in years!

Location hidden

#11848 Apr 12, 2014
I love the idea of a deck by the R.V. on the lake. Heavenly!!

Location hidden

#11849 Apr 15, 2014
The pictures of the deck were great!

Funny how KTV has gone hog well with email linked coupons and no codes much. We have gotten more 20% and 30% linked to emails for good customers.

Location hidden

#11850 Apr 15, 2014
The email linked coupons have sure made me give KTV ALOT of business. I have gotten som great deals. I finally got a sapphire ring and some gorgeous non Mahaleo ruby pieces. I live the ruby ring in rosé gold. It just glows even more beautiful than on TV.
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#11851 Apr 18, 2014
Hi Ladies,
I did not realize you guys were posting here anymore. It is Good Friday, and I am home from teaching. Three days off will give me a bit of chill time. I feel like I have been going like a train. I so look forward to freedom..... Have a good day today. Nothing up here at all. Just home with my husband, Scarlett, Cinco, Tripp, and Raven. Cinco is as nutty as usual. He goes after my post earrings in my ears. One day he'll peck off a diamond...

Location hidden

#11852 Apr 19, 2014
LOL!!!!! Wait till you have to take them toms jeweler to repair and you tell him my parrot picked it off while I was wearing it. Birds dibs olives holy things.:-)
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#11853 Apr 19, 2014
Bella,
You have no idea how many pieces of jewelry my jeweler has fixed that either Scarlett or Cinco nabbed in their beaks. I have given up wearing necklaces altogether, and if I happen to wear one, it comes off the minute I am in the house. Scarlett has destroyed a few pairs of post earrings, and has pulled gems right out of their prongs. It is weird that she leaves dangling earrings alone, but yanks out post earrings all the time. How are your birdies???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min AussieBobby 281,256
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 48,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min guest 646,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,688
... 1 hr jorvajor 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 971,689
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,620
More from around the web