Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11814 Feb 25, 2014
I miss those days too but I have been having a LOT of trouble posting. I type and then look at my post and half of the letters are missing and the space bar isn't working right either, thought it was my keyboard, bought a new one and it is still the same thing. It took a LONG time to type just these few sentances!!! This doesn't happen any where else. Anyone else having any problems??
mrsdolittle

Marlinton, WV

#11815 Feb 25, 2014
copycat, Yes I have had he very same problems with typing on here. Now I know it was not me since you said you are having the same problems. Shoppinggal told me long ago that when she came on here se would have troubles also with her computer. I wonder what it could be with this site? It does it with my desktop computer and also my laptop, does not matter which one.
mrsdolittle

Marlinton, WV

#11816 Feb 25, 2014
Peacock, Did you buy the art deco style ring from Chuck or the earrings and pendant to match? The ring was the special value of the day for today; very pretty!
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11817 Feb 25, 2014
ZaZa's,
I have a hell of a time posting here. Letters skip, space bar does not work. Pounding the keys.....I thought it was my computer..

Location hidden

#11818 Feb 25, 2014
Nora,
I have found the Resizing charge very reasonable. Neighborhood of $15. I am sure they will replace the missing diamond and it will be good as new !
They repaired a missing princess cut diamond in a platform ring for me. Good as new!
They're predicting might get some snow here tonight. This is the winter that just keeps on giving.
I don't have any trouble typing messages. But then I use my iPhone.
The pain from the shingles are still driving me nuts. The stuff will just not go away. I've had some swelling in my legs and have started to wrap them for compression. It is aggravating but necessary.

Mrs. Dolittle,
I got a scratcher coupon with my last order that is good on fat Tuesday. I will forward you ladies the details .

Location hidden

#11819 Feb 26, 2014
Glad to know I am not the only one having problems!!

Location hidden

#11820 Feb 26, 2014
I a having te same problem. I type nd half the letters do not show up
Bell, thank you. I also had missing princes cut diamond fixd and they did a super job. They don't charge much either.
I also get a pop up with Topix. Didn't this time.
Bella I'm so sorry abou your shingles.!!
We have snow in the forecast for Sunday. It snowed this morning. No clouds just snow. Weird.
My eyes went bad again on top of the troubles with dad. Back to the antibiotic drops.
This time I am posting my message without correcting any of te missing letters.

Location hidden

#11821 Mar 6, 2014
Shingles are FINALLY almost gone. They made my life miserable for almost. 7 weeks. Maybe the swelling in my legs will get better too.

We are alternating between some 20s at night and 70s during some days. The weather here is all over the map.

Did you see. Charles Bella pieces. I bought the one that is similar to the design of my 13 carat Moissy ring that Charles designed. The Bella piece is really pretty.

Location hidden

#11822 Mar 7, 2014
Bella, I saw the Charles W Bella. I am just more interested in the moissanite line. Glad those shingles are almost gone.

I haven't started my taxes yet. I know it will take me weeks, so I better get crackin.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11823 Mar 8, 2014
I am just checking how typing is on here. It seems fine now for me. Too weird.

Bella,
I just read on email that your shingles are better. Thank God. I have heard people get them if they have had mild chickenpox, but if you have had full blown chicken pox, that you do not get them. I am just happy you are doing better. You have had more than your share of ill health.

Donna,
You certainly have had your challenges with your dad. It is so scarey to think of the things that happen as we age. And to watch our parents get sick is heartbreaking.

ZaZa's,
As far as my teaching, I am on a "Basic-Needs improvement" plan for next year. My boss says she sees no reason I cannot be proficient the following year, and she hopes I look back at my career with happiness. I have had over 20 years of excellent reviews. I will never know what this is really about, and am prepared to get a lawyer my final year If she gives me a basic rating again. My bonus retirement money would be in jeopardy as well as my job if she messes with me after next year. I no longer even try to figure anything out. It is a waste of emotional energy. All I know is principals have loved my work until this one. If I could retire today, I would.

Location hidden

#11824 Mar 9, 2014
Mrs. Poe,
Sorry to hear the awful principal is still being so frustrating. Can you not request you be reviewed by another person. Or say you want multiple reviewers. At my old company we could pick multiple reviewers. Cannot your union insist upon a different reviewer when it so obvious this lady is a kook who goes against years of excellent reviews?
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11825 Mar 9, 2014
Bella,
Unfortunately, she is the only administrator in my building, but I still am going to check if I can be reviewed by another administrator from another building. Friends have also said to transfer to another school in my district but there are no openings in what I teach. Anyway, it sucks. I dread work, and that is no way to feel. Changing the subject, I am so happy your shingles are better. No more suffering. It is enough!

Typing is getting weird here again!! Gonna go....

Location hidden

#11826 Mar 9, 2014
Hi everyone! I wanted to try posting to see if my typing is better and it is!

Mrs. Poe, I really, really feel your pain. At one point in my career I had 11 teacher's children in my class! That was such an honor. Then my final principal was asking me to wander the halls and ask teacher's if they needed help. Trouble was, I was already using every moment at work, working late, and at home to do my job. Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I'd started doing that and let the chips fall where they may.
And the boss said the teachers were all gossiping about me. I just didn't know what else I could do. Just because I had the title "counselor" did not mean I had a magic wand and could instantly fix all problems.

I have a small pension but the Lord is watching over me and us. So I'm happy. We don't travel or buy new cars but we do OK.

Location hidden

#11827 Mar 11, 2014
It has been gorgeous weather here the last few days. To the 80s today. I hope this move is done for now.

It always burns me up when People are at the mercy of a bully of a boss. It is a travesty When it happens to people who try really hard. You should be able to choose additional evaluators from your peers. At way below the an inept it bully of a boss would stand out like a sore thumb. Unfortunately people near retirement seem to be an easy mark for these bullies.

Has anyone ordered any new goodies lately? Diamond Month and Customer Appreciation are coming soon. I actually got a coupon book in an order today.

Location hidden

#11828 Mar 11, 2014
Mrs.Dolittle,
I hope all is well with you. We miss your posts.

Location hidden

#11829 Mar 13, 2014
Hi everyone, I am trying to post and see what he result will be, it hasn't skipped an letters yet.

I have been wondering about Mrsdolittle, hope nothing is wrong.

I am looking forward to Diamond Days and Customer Appreciation, hope to get me a new diamond ring, it has been a while!!!
mrsdolittle

Marlinton, WV

#11830 Mar 13, 2014
Girls, I am fine. Jut did not have anything interesting to post about here in my neck of the woods unless it is this awfully cold winter. Right now it is minus 7 degrees and windy as heck.

Bella, You mentioned something about coupons on your email. I have to received them from you yet and was wondering if you have already emailed them yet? I want to thank you in advance for them as they are getting few and far between again.

Location hidden

#11831 Mar 13, 2014
Mrsdolittle so good to hear from you, am very glad that nothing is wrong.

Bella, went back and reread your post, so GLAD that your shingles are better!!

I am starting to have problems typing again,,, ARRRRGGGHHH!!

Location hidden

#11832 Mar 13, 2014
Mrs.Dolittle and CopyThat,
So good to hear from you. I will type the coupons up today. I fell asleep early last night. I am finally sleeping better now that the shingles are almost gone.
The gigantic morganite ring is a real stunner. The over 20 carat morganite is just gorgeous. It has beautiful color and the cut sparkles like crazy. I am so thrilled with it.

Location hidden

#11833 Mar 13, 2014
I type so slow that I never have skipped letters. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 583,214
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 826,542
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min trifecta1 611,793
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min pusherman_ 2,256
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 12 min Poov 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min Good-Evil 3,026
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Tigrizon 442,617
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 176,433
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr robertxiong 98,926
More from around the web